Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 15. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The only thing i can say is to lure them with sweet words and care more
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
very easy gan especially now that the era has been in putting the money and material first. of course lots of money and material by itself will be many women who are interested in us.
Activity: 23
You need to be serious and treat the girl well.
Activity: 33
This is also quite simple, you just need to be a good person, willing to help and protect that girl, just so you succeeded.
Activity: 26
if you not handsome then you must have loyal man and great human being and other option is you have much money.
Activity: 34
Simple question but such a hot topic  Roll Eyes
Money is all a girl need.
Activity: 41
You do not need handsome, you just need to protect her.
Activity: 4
You must have a lot of money. Money is the best way and fatest way to get a beautiful girl
Activity: 83
You just have a sense of humor and a loyal heart.
Activity: 40
money is one of the best thing to get girl.
try to be funny.
and don't let your status become Friend zone.
have a pride.
Activity: 34
It is about how you make them feel.
You have to make them feel that you are a catch.
I am not handsome but I am proud to say that beautiful girls go crazy over me.
Because I make them feel special.
I make them feel that I am someone they can be proud to have or be with.
Activity: 13
You're rich LOL
Activity: 55
Every girl like humor.
Activity: 121
If you want to have a girl but you are not handsome you need to have a lot of money or to be a rich guy and also be a funny guy to impress the girls. Also, you need to have a good heart to make you look handsome.
copper member
Activity: 381
Be original and improve on your humour level. Trust me, humour works like magic.
Activity: 42
 It’s a pens what you think is not attractive about you. Of course you can change your face , (unless you turn to plastic surgery) But I would recommend investing in your style learning to talk to girls to communicate having a good job and overall being an outgoing person. You say the thing with confidence is bullshit but confidence is really really sexy in a guy, not cockiness but to a level to an extent confidence
Activity: 38
Well, first of all, don't aim for only beautiful girls. Accept your imperfection and you will accept the imperfection of others. Find a girl you think is interesting to talk to, and start communicating. If you feel comfortable for each other, then try being more than just friends
Activity: 25
if you are not handsome you can still get girl. Just be romantic, nice, and rich, of course Cheesy
Activity: 16
by way of attention because the majority of women prefer the attention and understand from the handsome Cool Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
We must be Rich,, why? Because when we're Rich, we do not search girls again, girls will search you if you're rich,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: