Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 38. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I think you should have some skills or advantage that you are good at. Most of the girls like sporty, tall, positive and kindful boy. Actually, if you have so much money and having your own company, you will get girls easily. lol
Activity: 87
Maybe its confidence and be a positive person.
if its not working try to add money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Invest in your self; in your knowledge, behavior etc..
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.

It is not. It is actually Bitcoins. Tell them you got 2000 bitcoins. Girls will fall on your lap and dance like butterflies.
Not wife material, unless that's your thing.
Activity: 56
I think not all women choose men because of their good looks. but there are also women who choose men based on the wealth that he has. so my advice if you are not handsome, then you must be rich so that all women are interested in you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.

It is all about confidence boy. If you don`t believe in yourself how can a girl believe in you. Girls can size up a guy before
he even opens his mouth. Looks make man appear handsome, but confidence makes man handsome. With confidence you are
direct, simple and manly.  What should a girl do with a man who does`t even know to say hi to her and express himself, say what
he wants.
Activity: 76
Seriously, hookers. If prostitution is legalized we wouldn't have so many problems. Also less unwanted kids, and guys making fools of themselves when trying to get a girl.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Become a skilled sosial and humoris person?
Activity: 33
humor and care bro
woman very like to get treat with a man, and being a precious one too
Activity: 98
i think love,respect and humor is enough to get gurls when you are not handsome..
Activity: 25
Charisma. Get a way with words, with behaviour, with knowledge, respect and trust.
Be a man. That's all. And no matter, handsome or not.
Activity: 41
For all the girls it does not matter that you are just beautiful. For a girl, your main soul is that you must have a beautiful soul, not a body.
Activity: 13
just be your self and a lot of confidence
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If you need a girl for one night you can buy them easily. In other cases when you trying to find a love or maybe wife you need to improve yourself all the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
Show them your cryptocurrency portfolio and they will probably cling on to you. Smiley
Activity: 99
Hello People of Earth!
Money.
Activity: 98
Give them a lot of money and for sure they will be running to you. Money is a big factor to get someone's attention. Having a lot of it will surely give you girls that you want.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
1. Humor
2. Money

Absolutely freaking yes.. frankly speaking money is if not, almost everything. No money, no girl gonna see you as a partner for life.
Your sense of humor won't feed your children and build you a home.
Activity: 44
I think we have to work in various ways so that the girl would like us when we are not handsome. the way we have a lot of money. not all girls choose us because handsome, there is also a reverse
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
Have a lot of money. BE RICH the girls will come you will just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: