Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 42. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
What else? money hehe.
The options are youre good or youre rich.
Absolutely money can change everything in the world, also can make all of woman become loving you directly.
But simply if you're not handsome and just have a bit money, you just have to make any surprise to her and impress her with your talent or your skills. Also humoris is the key to be making relationships with the other girls.
Activity: 30
Not every woman like handsome man. Be your self, honestly and loyalty. The woman really appreciate that.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
What else? money hehe.
The options are youre good or youre rich.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Money, cars attracts girls like magnet
Activity: 80
rich is more important , have a talent like atlet or something
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Lower your standards to unbelievable levels. And never be angry of your bad position in life.
Activity: 16
Humor or money is the best way
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
sense of humor is a must!!
Activity: 52
Hello. That is a good question. Money. Cars. And you would be able to talk a lot and make them laugh
Activity: 203
Actually boy...
Just being in a group if you are in school or work...
You need a group to belong with,
Some girls may know your quality when you do activity or things together....
On the way she will like you just the way you are.....
Don't be someone who is not real you... Or don't pretend to be cool...
Just be yourself..
And one more thing Pray!!
Activity: 14
Well, money can answer it I think. Girls love rich man than funny man
Activity: 46
I not as handsome as other guys but i think the way to win lady's heart is to make them feel that all the things you have made for them is sincere and it has effort.
Activity: 38
you can always impress a pretty girl by actually not trying to impress her.
you can just BE YOURSELF, and become more of what you are like.
The problem with most of us is we always seek validation from others for anything we do and when we don't get 'the approval', we end up imitating the famous people or the more liked ones in our circle for that matter. And that makes us look like a wannabe which is a put-off.
So try to be honest to yourself and do whatever you feel like is correct irrespective of social validations.
Activity: 2
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency is the right way to ''override'' your attractiveness Grin Cash rules Grin
Activity: 145
Any advice?

Humor and thoughtfulness is the best.
Activity: 167
not all beautiful girl love handsome men, there are times when beautiful girl love a good men, a humorous men, and a rich men ....
we can not try to be a humorous man, the only thing that we can try is to be a good man or rich man
i hope you get a beauty and good girl ...  Wink
Activity: 41
Any advice?
if speaking such a thing should be applied deh, because it can lead to fatality because if always dissolved in the kayak so that later could be danger, both in the form of mental and others Smiley
Activity: 75
For a woman's perspective, I am not into looks. Honestly, I do not care if you are not a good looking guy, but of course I want a guy who is neat and good-groomed all the time. But I am most attracted to those guys and will definitely attract a lot of girls if that guy is gentle and has a sense of humor.
Activity: 13
money. Thats all.
Activity: 41
Try to communicate with her everytime you have the chance. So that you'll have her comfortable with you and if you feel that, make the move man! And always show respect.
Pages:
Jump to: