Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 161. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 24, 2018, 04:06:00 AM
To be able to get more profit is this Cryptocurrency isn't your only source of income. I mean you must have your full time job that will support your personal and family daily needs otherwise you'll be end up of getting any amount from your coins because you need them badly.
A friend of mine wasn't able to get more profit because he constantly cashing out his earnings because he has no full time job that could obviously will support his Daily needs. He cannot hold all his tokens and coins because he converted it to money every time his coins hit the Cryptocurrency exchange and never give any chance to pump them up.
I earn more profit because I didn't quit my job and my coins are growing until now and my estimated digital asset is currently $100,000.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 24, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
you can increase the amount of coin in your hand by making daily buying and selling. have you ever heard of a stoploss before? you can also use it.
but most importantly do not make panic sales Smiley
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
January 24, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
being greedy will not help you to get more profit.
This will lead you to losses and in the end you will lose them all.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

You should choose the time to buy.
Buy at price and sell at high prices
You should find better people to learn from
Investing in knowledge is the highest profit channel
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
It is very easy to get more profit. First you need to analyze such sites as icodrops or icobench for the most reliable ICO projects.
Then invest in them free funds that are not a pity to lose. After the ICO is over, you must wait for your ICO project to be listed
on 3 to 4 crypto exchanges. In this case, the price of tokens should soar several times.
Output the invested amount. Find another project. And invest in it in the same manner.
Activity: 212
January 23, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
By running your own Bitcoin faucet you will be paying out small amounts of Bitcoins to your users (automatically) but will be gaining much more revenue through ads you put on your site.The Internet is filled with endless forums and message boards, and this creates opportunities. These forums offer great opportunities to spread word about products and services, and some companies will even pay you to promote their products on these forums. Often, this involves little more than modifying your signature and putting an ad code into it some of these websites pay you in bitcoinBitcoin mining is also a way to create wealth through bitcoin.
also visit this site it's really helpful
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Correct.

Having run a faucet in the past, I was aware of the vast traffic that come to your sites - and they actually click. I gave away a large sum of BTC and profited in fiat and BTC. I was hacked when Faucetbox was big, they didn't have much protection bless them and they lost a lot of bigger faucet users.

Saying that, I don't know what the ad networks are like. I do know that CoinAd was like striking gold, their rates were ridiculous. MellowAds also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
January 23, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
To receive a lot of profit you have to find several sources of income. Participate in signature campaign, invest in ICO and trade. This will bring you success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
To get a good profit, you need to do analysis and invest in alternative coins
And also you can earn on bounty companies well
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
sorry to hear about you losing your money and i agree with you that deeponio was and still very good ico project so good luck for investing in it.
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
Holders always win!
That's all I want to tell you.
If not, you have to be a very good and experienced trader!
Trade with your own risk.
Peace!
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
By running your own Bitcoin faucet you will be paying out small amounts of Bitcoins to your users (automatically) but will be gaining much more revenue through ads you put on your site.The Internet is filled with endless forums and message boards, and this creates opportunities. These forums offer great opportunities to spread word about products and services, and some companies will even pay you to promote their products on these forums. Often, this involves little more than modifying your signature and putting an ad code into it some of these websites pay you in bitcoinBitcoin mining is also a way to create wealth through bitcoin.
also visit this site it's really helpful
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 378
January 23, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
to increase your profits go to bounty and weekly campaign to gain some profit and token so whenever you get it you can just sell and and gain those profits and also join some airdrop if you wanted
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
there are many ways to make a profit, if you have a lot of money I suggest to buy now because the price in the market is going down, but if you hesitate to buy better you follow ico only, ico have great potential for you to become rich ...
Please fix your english, look like google translate.
To increase your profits, join all type bounty whether it's social media or a signature campaign
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
there are many ways to make a profit, if you have a lot of money I suggest to buy now because the price in the market is going down, but if you hesitate to buy better you follow ico only, ico have great potential for you to become rich ...
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 23, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins not from the top 10-50 and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research

that's right, no need to buy the top 10 to earn a profit, you can benefit from the rank 10-1000 in coinmarketcap. you've always a chance to make a profit from the coins that are not too well known. but certainly needs more research, I often get more advantage of the coins not too well known. even airdrop coins could give me a pretty big advantage. My advice if any airdrop you must follow it because there is always the potential to get big results. bounty is so much, you can take part of the social media or blogs and follow the entire bounty and it's also your potential to earn more profit.
Definitely, sometimes those who are not in top will give us luck, like what other alts launched last year, increases this past week, it climbs to the moon like cob,hvn,adx and etc, so meaning even new coins or those that are just started when old properly can goes in a long way
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 23, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins not from the top 10-50 and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research

that's right, no need to buy the top 10 to earn a profit, you can benefit from the rank 10-1000 in coinmarketcap. you've always a chance to make a profit from the coins that are not too well known. but certainly needs more research, I often get more advantage of the coins not too well known. even airdrop coins could give me a pretty big advantage. My advice if any airdrop you must follow it because there is always the potential to get big results. bounty is so much, you can take part of the social media or blogs and follow the entire bounty and it's also your potential to earn more profit.
exactly agree on this that you may have to make some research for where you are able to choose coin for to trade cause there is a lot of chances that even it is not on the top 10 list you can also have some profit to earn just be careful for it to choose what coin are you willing to take for.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 23, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

Activity: 113
January 23, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
I know that this is insane but to get more profit you need to risk more,higher risk will give you higher rewards.
I agree with you. There will be a lot of obstacles. Relatives and acquaintances who do not understand may find it unsafe. And I am often upset because of ups and downs. This does require a great deal of perseverance.
Jump to: