Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 157. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 26, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
To get more profit, you should find the ways of being a better trader. By reading and learning every day, you can improve your abilities on trading. Also you should learn about the characteristics of the coins which you will choose as long or short time investments.

Yeah, trading is a good stuff but also you can keep a coins, hold them and get a profit. Just monitor the market and buy when the coins costs less, then hold and sell when the price goes up.

I agree with you. Holding can bring really good profits. In my opinion, the keys are these, being cold blooded and being lucky about the coin decisions and the coin's price curve.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 26, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.

You shouldn't regret that, it will only waste your time. Just make it as a lesson for you in the future.

Would you like to share your experience?

My experience in trading that I made as a lesson is the time when I panically sold my altcoins when the massive dumps hapenned.

Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

if it promises you to gain more profit then why not ?
Activity: 247
January 26, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
I think trading right now will be the great idea in having more profit... we all know that many of the good altcoins out there has a low market value today so I really think that it is the exact time for us to invest on them while we can still afford to buy right now or we will never have the chance to invest on them again when their market value will soon rise up. Investing now while their market value is at low point and then reap all what you had invested if their market value will grow on the exact market value that you had expected. What your reaped is what you sowed.
Activity: 230
January 26, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
To get more profits then I will surely join as many airdrops as I can then at the same time I will be investing to different crypto currencies out there in the crypto market which are still under valued today so that if the time will come that these crypto currencies will start increasing its market value then I am very sure that I will be gaining more profits than ever before. So I suggest to you to invest in crypto currencies right now while you can still afford to buy it.
Activity: 189
January 26, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
All want to profit but many do not understand cryptocurrency is a risky investment. If no basic knowledge, you lose faster than you earn. It is better to start with studying, then you will not ask how to make a profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
January 26, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
"The 8th wonder of the world is compounding"
Yes start with some capital and after it appreciates try to take out the amount that you have invested and start posting with the profits. Invest these in a growing coin, after it reaches some level sell that and invest in another coin. Rinse and repeat this step and keep taking profits in a regular intervals.
Activity: 99
January 26, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
I find trading very stressful and with a lot of regrets. I hear stories from my friend who is a trader I hear the same story over and over again but with different coins. I mostly hear from her regretting on selling this kind of coin, and if only she waited 1 week more, she could have earned double than the price she sold. She always regrets but still doing the same thing.

This trader is always not assured. This choice may be better for her. But we all should learn the lesson.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
trading knows how much money you can make from cryptocurrency and many people get rich with trading, you can also invest btc money to earn extra money if you want.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 26, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
I think with trading and investment you can earn profit in accordance with expectations, although it certainly has the risk of loss but can be minimized if we do it carefully, and indeed follow the signature campaign is also very good and not too risky loss.
Activity: 206
January 25, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
Nowadays most of the airdrops are deceptive, so I have never made a short call. I think airdropping is a waste of time. Compared to airdrops, I prefer to go to bounty activities, invest in more good projects and have time Go to bitcoin forum to exchange ideas with others, these will help us to get more profits.
Activity: 448
January 25, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
If you want to succeed in this bitcoin forum we should try and learn, if you do not want to want to try may not succeed with itself.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 10:23:45 PM
Some people think on how get more profit? By participating bounty, airdrop or to invest to get more income for me I choose participate bounty instead of airdrop because there is the possibility you earn more income.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 25, 2018, 10:20:47 PM
Because to make profit in cryptocurrency market just speculation so i devide my money in to 2 different investment, I mean short and long term investment because sometimes long term investment promising higher profit. The key to get more profit in crypto is always patient and spend more time to research new coin because now many new coin has massive potential. And also spend more time to join many bounty program for social media and article campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 09:49:35 PM
You can start by involving in Airdrop  campaigns but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop.
secondly buying altcoins at early dipping points is a good way to make some decent earnings.Trading is also a great choice but that requires an amount of experience.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 09:45:58 PM
Looking at the current market that is always down, it is very difficult to profit more than just trading. airdrop and join bounty campaign is the right way to earn more.
Activity: 242
January 25, 2018, 09:42:31 PM
too many people desire to get more profits, so they do short term trading or buy the futures, and most of them failed in the end, in my opinion, buy good coins and hold for a long term is the best way to get more profits
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 25, 2018, 09:39:28 PM
My trading strategy in trading is snowball!!!
Check market,follow pump-dump groups,buy-sell with %5-10 profit....
5 by 5 (min)everyday like snowball after 1 year (if I am not wrong) becomes X20..
I think it is not bad!!!
Activity: 191
January 25, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
To get you involved with everything you can join as a signature campaign you can join many facebook campaigns and twitter campaigns and blogs and youtube campaigns and there's more airdrop and trading and mining and investing and more
Activity: 350
January 25, 2018, 06:49:40 PM
In my opinion, the best way to get more profit is improving the knowledge on the characteristics of the cryptocurrencies. With that, I think it is a big probability that you can make more logic investment decisions.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
Focus on the market situation and monitor your coins is the basic to make more profit.
Jump to: