Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 158. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 25, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
get more profit will be one of the time-consuming study of all time. though it is really worth it.
you can join those groups who up for pump and dump.
if you don't want it then you can study the coin you will have and research more of it.
well, while doing that make sure that you are doing the right thing? what are those?
do AIRDROPS, TRADING, INVESTMENT and at the same time go with CAMPAIGNS (BOUNTY)
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
January 25, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Here is recipe
1. Participate in some bounty(min 40)
2. Airdrops(all from Airdropalert)
3. Trade
4. Buy a trade bot(like GUNBOT)
and HODL
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
There are many ways to get more profit and it depends on your situation and what you prefer to do. There are two types of situation you belong or prefer. If you have a capital to invest, you could do buy and sell of different token for long term or short term. Also you could buy real state, stocks, mutual funds, businesses such as franchise, and many more. The other type is when you do not have a capital, by this situation you could do work in bounty programs which will pay you for your service and effort provided to their ICO or for the long term is you study, graduate, and get a job to earn profit.

If we're talking for token buying, there are many erc20 tokens that can be considered as promising. All of them may result in nice amount of profit with three or six month long holds. For more, I suggest them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
There are many ways to get more profit and it depends on your situation and what you prefer to do. There are two types of situation you belong or prefer. If you have a capital to invest, you could do buy and sell of different token for long term or short term. Also you could buy real state, stocks, mutual funds, businesses such as franchise, and many more. The other type is when you do not have a capital, by this situation you could do work in bounty programs which will pay you for your service and effort provided to their ICO or for the long term is you study, graduate, and get a job to earn profit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
We are always greedy, but it is not always about greed. You have to invest smart, to get more profit. Diversifing is the best strategy to get more profit. That's why this is my strategy when I invest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
In order to make more profit you must get more experience. If you engage yourself in self-traning then you will open different opportunities for earning. I learned to be a trader and now I get very good income from this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
The first way of earning profit is by doing the crypto mining and the second way is investing in the coins and waiting for some to get the value increase of the coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 25, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

It is all risk vs reward, and setting a balance that you are happy with - it is different for different people.
Some people may just keep BTC or BTC and top alts - and have a high chance of x2 returns.
Other people may gamble everything on a low cap coin in the hope of x100, but with a good chance of losing money.

A couple of tips if you are interested in lower cap coins:
- never just jump in on a coin that is rising up the charts, you need to know why it is rising, otherwise you risk buying at the top and being left a bagholder
- avoid very small cap and small trading volume coins, as these are prone to manipulation by whales and pump & dump groups
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
You should try getting into air drops and bounties. Also HODL thats the best way to make profits.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
Hey folks if you missed latest good Airdrops you can follow the telegram channel to do not miss anymore  Wink

https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 25, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
The best way to obtain or get more bitcoin is to start a plan to invest your money or bitcoin. Investing is the fast and most convenient way to earn passive income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 24, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
If you kept your coins for the last week, then I'm sure that you will soon regain your losses. Try to invest in coins with a strong product and hold them for 3-4 months to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 24, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
In my opinion, learning and searching more about the cryptocurrencies can bring you much higher profits. Also I think you can improve your trading skills by reading other traders' experiences. On the other hand, I think the decisions you take your own are the best decisions for you.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 24, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Most of the participants of ico's are just planning to earn profit through free tokens, they are not really intending to support the community. If you are always thinking on how to earn big profit coming from altcoins then just wait till it releases in the country because the value of coins will decrease to 50%.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
to get more profit is to study a better trading strategies  that you can apply in trading. Read some advices and tips also.

yes trading is good too! plus icos!
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
More profit means more risk but I think that if you are smart you could get more profit with not so much risk. In my opinion the best thing, that could be done is to diversify.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 24, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Maybe you should look into investing into ICO and buying and doing long time hold. That's one of the ways to get more profit. Or you can join paid signal channels if you interested in day trading.
Activity: 61
January 24, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Yes, I agree with you, that everybody is greedy, but it is not an excuse. You lost your Bitcoins, because you are not careful and patient, if you were, you should still have them. My advice is from now long to move forward, forget about this in the past, use it as knowledge and start invest in the right way. By searching good company with goals, future, and invest in it for a long time. You will see, that you will succeed.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 24, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
There are lots of ways how to get more profit in crypto. One of the very common is Investment. But don't just invest in one crypto as you don't know what really the future of that crypto. The very best way to invest is to invest in more cryptos because a diversified investment will always win than just investing a single crypto.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 24, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
If we work with interest and patiencely , we can get more profit in the market. Airdrop , signature in our post and campaigning etc are some ways to get more money.
Jump to: