Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 23. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
To have good profit you should have enough patient to wait the bullish time of the market. Of course you should have better altcoins holding so that when time comes you can trade them in order to have earnings if possible. As for now better to move on from your lost. Better luck next time buddy.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 02:26:34 AM
I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop

Activity: 83
August 08, 2018, 02:21:54 AM
I think that would make more money by investing in cryptography or trading.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
I think if we want to maximize profits, I think we should start investing when the price of cryptocurrency falls very badly and the price of cryptocurrency is very low. Then wait for the cryptocurrency price to rise.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 08, 2018, 02:06:15 AM
When trading I try to be patient if the price is still in bad condition because of this problem traders who immediately panicked will regret in the future after a difficult loss is avoided.In addition to earn maximum income I often rely on the existence of bounty signature campaign.
Activity: 138
August 08, 2018, 02:03:40 AM
Yes, people are indeed greedy, but in this cryptocurrency world must not be too greedy, often this will cause you to lose all the money, as for airdrops I do not recommend you to participate, airdrops are very dangerous for me, successful The chances are small, I hope that you can do a good job before investing, and go to see people's experiences.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
This is the reason the digital currency organize is said to be the dangerous thing than some other ventures. It would seem that we get huge benefit through altcoins, however all of a sudden we wind up losing enormous than what we get past simply holding the advantage. It is about the examination about the market. Increasingly the time we spent on breaking down the market more will be the benefitting.

Cryptocurrency offers different ways to earn profit. A crypto users could join signature campaigns such as bounty and weekly where pay off depends on the success of the project, ranking and aquired stakes. Also they could engage themselves in investment and trading.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
I would say that it will be better to invest on maintream cryptocurrencies, aim for long term profits and try to participate on bounty campaigns which I think are still lucrative, we dont know for how long though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Love ng term trading gives better return and you need to invest in a token that you know best and also try to be patient in dealing when trading crypto, try to know little or even more of TA which will help in decision making on when to buy and sell.
selling coins at this time is not recommended, because the price is falling too deep. but if you still have more capital, maybe you can buy for some coins that have the potential like cardano or ethereum
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 01:49:56 AM
This is the reason the digital currency organize is said to be the dangerous thing than some other ventures. It would seem that we get huge benefit through altcoins, however all of a sudden we wind up losing enormous than what we get past simply holding the advantage. It is about the examination about the market. Increasingly the time we spent on breaking down the market more will be the benefitting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
High profits certainly come with great risk! You participate in the grasp of opportunities,
Digital money huge price fluctuations! Be careful when investing!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
You asked us a very good question and there are several answers to it. In the beginning, you can work on the bounty and airdrop for the formation of the initial capital, so as not to invest your money. Then after a few months you can start earning trading on the Crypto-currency, thereby multiplying the initial capital. Another way to go to the ico project at the very beginning, although this is the most risky option. Basically, the earnings depend on your luck and cunning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 08, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
To get more profit you need to be patient and devote as much time as possible to analyze the information necessary to make the right decisions. The more serious the approach to investing, the more chances to make a profit.
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
For me, to get more benefits is simply by taking an interest in any great signature campaigns that I may ready to experience, despite the fact that presently is fairly unthinkable for all of low positioning individuals like us to have the capacity to get a high installment in signature campaign however let us not be debilitated by the separation that they are forcing in this discussion, allows simply proceed in joining all the great signature campaign since we can just get a decent installment in signature campaign just and that is a benefit enough for us.
Activity: 69
August 08, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
In this crypto world to profit requires the comprehension of cryptographic money market and it's innovation. On the off chance that you are an affair dealer who comprehend the crypto advertise day exchanging is beneficial for you. Purchasing ICO is particularly useful for the individuals who knows the major examination of the market. Which ever approach that suit you is useful for profiting and you ought to tail it.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
There are many ways to gain profit in crypto world. Trading is one of the best decisions to make more profits. You just have to be wise when it comes to investing because there are many scam nowadays.
Activity: 94
August 08, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
On the off chance that you need to make a benefit with a brief span, the best way is to crypto exchanging on the grounds that cryptographic money exchanging is an exceptionally beneficial on the off chance that you know extremely well how to make an exchanging. I'll recommend you at this time ICO program is extremely productive so you can contribute with ICO program and you can make an immense benefit after end of ICO.
Activity: 133
August 08, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
If you want to get more profit in the encryption market, I think we should invest when the market price is very low and the price of the cryptocurrency is very low. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 01:20:22 AM
If you want to wait for a better price you should buy a coin when it is being “dumped” investors are selling which causes the price to go down if you have picked a good coin you do not need to worry, the price will soon recover and could even go beyond the current All Time High. If You are a holder you need to do some own research before you buy a coin.

A lot of things should be reconsider first before buying when it is in the "DUMP" state, just like what you have said, it has to be a good coin for OP not to worry when he buys it, but that is the point, it is so hard to know in the first place if that certain coin is a good coin or just a shit coin, I mean you have to read all of the information regarding about that coin that you are going to buy.

Its whole team, you need to check if they are legit, if their partners are good ones. You have to check also their white paper, read all the stuffs there because all of the information that you need to know are there, and so on.
Activity: 74
August 08, 2018, 01:13:48 AM
there so many way to get more profit like investing , trading ,selling, and join in Bounty  Campaign like Signature and Social Campaign that wil make youre profit go higher and higher if you do that right!! and clearly topic in bitcoin forum too!!
Pages:
Jump to: