Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 21. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 08, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
You can invest more money in the basic coins in order to get more profit in the future  Roll Eyes

It is not necessarily that the main coins will grow faster than others. No doubt, this is the safest investment in the crypto currency, but not the most profitable. And the question was exactly how to get a big profit. Personally, I believe that the most benefits can be obtained from the investments in ISO. But the risks in this case will also be high.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
Well in fact in any case, you're risking something if you're moving inside the cryptocurrency premise. But to have more money in crypto, you need to do more.
Activity: 608
August 08, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
You can invest more money in the basic coins in order to get more profit in the future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 111
August 08, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
looking at what, if in a bounty, then increase the amount of work, to cheat where possible! and if in trading, then still pay more attention to learning, and then the profit will not be long in coming
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 08, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think it's natural that you are greedy because it is indeed one of human nature and even though we know that greed is not good but it is very difficult to hold it back, yes I am one of them and I have also experienced it but not on bitcoin but on other coins and I will learn from that
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
DeepOnion airdrop has been completed and now it's privcy from which you can get huge profit.
Activity: 86
August 08, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
"Altcoins follow Bitcoin and it's price. when the price is less", it is good to buy more.you need get this thing 1st and start trading ,when you buy altocoins you should have to research about coin and buy them.if it is a good and long term project you should have to buy and hold until it hit your profit zone.if you need to do day trading you must learn about technical analysis.don't be greedy set your target and book it when  hit the target and again start trading you can earn good amount of btc or eth by doing it by using  proper money management and treading style..
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
August 08, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
The sure shot way of making more profit is holding what you already have. But you will need patience for this, a lot, as the market has be somewhat saturated after the December inflation. Day trading will be always an option for making profits, and the problem with it the risk factor. The risk of losing is higher that holding. But if you can make decisions rapidly, then this is the best way to make more profit.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
We all have greed. Demand for money is a never ending process and we always want more and more. But you need to keep in mind that patience is the key to success in crypto. You need to make every steps carefully.
Having the money in there makes more people want o play with trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
We all have greed. Demand for money is a never ending process and we always want more and more. But you need to keep in mind that patience is the key to success in crypto. You need to make every steps carefully.
Activity: 156
August 08, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Do not even think twice and invest in coins like TAU, ADA and POWR. These are pretty great coins and you shall never be able to get coins as good as these, at least this year. Keep investing and you shall do great.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

Making forecasts in the current situation is a thankless task, but necessary, because the technical picture reflects what is happening in reality. If to speak about short-term prospect, that it is quite probable, that the market will be restored.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is not very hard to get more profit. You see you can always invest in the best coins and gain innumerable returns on your investments. The coins PRG, NEO and ICX are very good for the earnings.
Activity: 420
August 08, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
More profit? Trade more! That's how you'll be doing for you to get more profit in order to have more money. If you trade more, of course you can lose a lot and also you can have a lot if you won trades.
And if you do not know how to trade, then where can you get training?
do not know trading is impossible for people who invest. if we invest, we certainly know how to trade. the way to trade people is different because it's their own and we can't ban it. selling when prices go up and buy when prices go down then you will get profit.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 08, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
as moderating use with release from developer investors might find of one with decision as disputing with the level of expectance as complying with works as tasks of evaluation to returns with finest on number as target to complete within the terms of projects plan.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
More profit? Trade more! That's how you'll be doing for you to get more profit in order to have more money. If you trade more, of course you can lose a lot and also you can have a lot if you won trades.
Everyone knows that you need to trade to receive money. But the question is how to trade. No one will ask the question you answered. Everyone wants to hear a new trading strategy that brings profit.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 08, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
there are many different ways to increase your profits, for example bounty, many very well earn on it
yes, bounty is one of many ways to make a profit, but i would recommend Trading, you can earn a lot of profit from Trading, fast money-good money,but also have a higher risk than bounty
Activity: 27
August 08, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Maybe 2017 Airdrop could have a big advantage, but now it seems like just a marketing tactic. But if you follow all as many bounty campaigns as possible, and hold tokens for at least a year, chances are that some of your Bitcoin can be returned.
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
Investment in ico can bring the greatest profit , but you need to be able to choose good projects
Pages:
Jump to: