Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 24. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
To get a good profit, you need to do analysis and invest in alternative coins
And also you can earn on bounty companies well Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 149
August 08, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
Study and research all about cryptocurrency inorder to be knowledgeable and to have an idea and good strategy at our investments at cryptocurrency. Research and choose those crypto coins that has potential to rise at the market preferably at ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash. All of them are worth holding we can rely at those coins.
Learn to hold your bitcoin and invest bigger amount. Aiming more profit is a little bit risky after all, but if you really motivated to achieve that goal you have to work hard on participating in some bounty campaigns and make sure to research everything so that at the end of the day you can gain big income in that ICO.
Activity: 123
August 08, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Gifts are much better at making profits than others, and also in my experience buying new coins from the exchange, where the price is still very affordable, and holding it is the most profitable thing. However, everything depends on you.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
August 07, 2018, 11:57:38 PM
Love ng term trading gives better return and you need to invest in a token that you know best and also try to be patient in dealing when trading crypto, try to know little or even more of TA which will help in decision making on when to buy and sell.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 11:45:36 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Although airdrop promises big profits, but we need to be careful because there are many fraud cases here.
So I think, we have to be selective about the airdrop and whatever it is in the crypto world.
Maybe we have to trade to get big profits with various coins available, try them one by one.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
August 07, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

life can become more interesting you can always buy one of the popular currencies and watch the exchange rate in the mornings and before going to bed. Invest in ICO without a full understanding of the project, without a detailed proof of white-paper, not being familiar with the team - an invention doomed to failure. By the way, according to a study by the New York-based consulting agency Satis Group LLC, more than 81% of the ICO is a scum, 6% failed, 5% died, and only 8% brought their token to the exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
August 07, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
To gain more profit you should not rush in selling your altcoin. Learn to hold it and if you gain enough profit try investing so that you can gain even more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
Now it is very difficult to earn in the market of crypto-currencies. That is why we must constantly look for new ways of earning. Crypto currency gives us good earnings opportunities, which we must not miss.
Activity: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
If you want to wait for a better price you should buy a coin when it is being “dumped” investors are selling which causes the price to go down if you have picked a good coin you do not need to worry, the price will soon recover and could even go beyond the current All Time High. If You are a holder you need to do some own research before you buy a coin.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Firstly, do not hold altfuckincoins when the market is down / unstable. Sell them as soon as possible and exchange them into btc or eth.
Activity: 97
August 07, 2018, 02:41:57 PM
On airdrop, I would argue with you. I think in airdrop a lot does not work. For example, you can participate in bounty. If the trade can be traded in short intervals
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
August 07, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
Forget to make more profits. Being greedy is not good and it will cause you to lose money in the future. I find it sufficient to pay monthly expenses. Wanting to make a lot of money means getting big risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
In order to earn more now, we must not at all believe in negative news and do not make sharp movements. Keep your coins and do not give to anyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
Yes airdrop is the solution here just make some efforts to be listed on the airdrop and make trade patiently because there are a lot of people in the cryptocurrency market that are so greed about money so they don't know sometimes what they are doing and just sell and in the end they will regret it so be patient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
you can participate in 20-30 bounty projects and earn good money .but you need to choose good projects

Even we want to choose the best bounty project to earn more profit here, we cannot be so sure that we had already the best project now or that project you had selected was a potential project and can be the key for your great future. Sometimes we cannot control on the future of the ICO or project. Even we work hard on more than 30 bounty projects, it is so useless if the bounty we are working with is just a waste. So in order to earn here, you need to do the trading like buying altcoins at a small value then sell it at the right price.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
It all depends on what kind of profit we are talking about. If we talk about trading, then there will not be universal recipes. the holding's strategy is understandable. The crypto market is so beautiful that until it has developed universal recipes for enrichment.
Activity: 104
August 07, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
My opinion is  that these coins will give the best result in a few years,this strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. I think you should work hard and be educated person at least in this field.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
to get profit then you must be able to choose coins that have fast and good price movements so that you will have the opportunity to get profit faster, and I don't know about airdrop because I have never followed it

To investors that are looking a good profit i think now is the right time for them to invest while the market is still very weak to we can earn more profit once the market will rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:51:51 AM
to get profit then you must be able to choose coins that have fast and good price movements so that you will have the opportunity to get profit faster, and I don't know about airdrop because I have never followed it
Activity: 103
August 07, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
you can participate in 20-30 bounty projects and earn good money .but you need to choose good projects
Pages:
Jump to: