Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 42. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 26, 2018, 11:39:42 PM
to be able to gain more advantage of crypto. Then we should be able to see the opportunities. Do businesses harder. Follow all the things that can bring profit in crypto. Bounty, Airdrops, an investment in ICO, Mining and trading also.
Activity: 205
July 26, 2018, 11:26:04 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

When investing in altcoin choose the coin you really know and believe, don't buy it just because many investors support it, you need to do your own research also. Bounties is more profitable than airdrops for me.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 26, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
To get more profit that means you have to improve your skills, work out all the best you can, and take advantage of all the opportunities you can use. Mining, trading, join bounty campaign, everything you have to do seriously. Expand knowledge of all those areas, nets cooperation and learning on people who have been successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 26, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
The most ideal approach to get more benefit is here and now exchanges simply purchase and undercut coins in term, additionally spare a portion of your coins for long haul they may go about as your advantage for the period to come,and gave you more advantage over the long haul.

To get more profit you should engage yourself in different ways that cryptocurrency has to offer. If you’re doing bounty campaigns alone, you may  also try investing or trading where could higher your chance to become more profitable.
Activity: 644
July 26, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
By holding the coins included in top 10 coins will guarantee you a profit. And you have to invest for the long-term or to save your future. Invest in the long term we have to wait and not panic even though market conditions down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
to be able to get more profit, it will be more well you do. You have to be clever in taking every opportunity that exists. and don't get missed something which can bring great benefits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:55:13 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I don't think airdrop is a good idea now. We ofthen get nothing from it. I hold my byc to wait for the bull market and at thesame time I still do the short time trading in the market.
deep onion have big community and this good privacy coins.and by the way joining in airdrop campaign is need some luck.sometime we find good airdrop and give us huge money, but sometime no.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
July 26, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
It is difficult to determine one strategy that will give the maximum revenue. Everyone has their own. It depends on the nature of the character. To whom it is better to be a holder, to whom it is better to trade, and to whom that is engaged in bounty.
Activity: 87
July 26, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
As you mentioned with the airdrops you can make a pretty modest profit, now if you want to make cryptos your main profit gains, trading would be recommended, but for some reason most people do not do it and it is because it is extremely complicated and stressful, that's why I stay making bounties that give better rewards than airdrops and are much more relaxed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 26, 2018, 10:41:18 PM
how to get profit in this crypto the key be patient and keep looking for news about alt coin development that you invest.
most importantly do not be too greedy to get big profits.
try doing your own research and learn how you can trade more effectively for you.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I don't think airdrop is a good idea now. We ofthen get nothing from it. I hold my byc to wait for the bull market and at thesame time I still do the short time trading in the market.
Activity: 600
July 26, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
I think if you want to get a lot of profits, for us you can make investments in trading, so you will also get a faster profit.
Activity: 39
July 26, 2018, 10:31:42 PM
the best procedure is imo holding - long haul exchanging. simply hold and keep you coins in your wallets. close to this u can put progressively or take an interest in bounties.
Activity: 125
July 26, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
disappointment in daytrading happens whe we are going for quicker and enormous profit,while we can take all the time purchasing a larger number of coins than single .suppose you are promoting one coin and all of a sudden if has a dump so your assets is caught on the said coin.but on the off chance that you put that assets in 3 to 4 coins so the possibility of profiteering is all the sufficiently more to make some pick up for multi day or even a hour.so what we needto do is be tolerance and be satisfied in little however doubtlessly acquiring
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
For me, the only way to get a profit is join a bounty campaign, airdrop is not worth it for me, airdrop is a scam, but join an ICO will get you tokens as how much work you did, you can make a living from joining bounty campaign
Activity: 107
July 26, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
I think we should diversify our actions. You need to use the maximum number of possible ways of earning money. And the crypto market allows it. Bounty, airdrops, investing, trading, all these things make a profit.

Yeah we need to be more flexible and need to have more strategies to maximize the potential of earning good money online. We should not only focus on few opportunities only.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
I think we should diversify our actions. You need to use the maximum number of possible ways of earning money. And the crypto market allows it. Bounty, airdrops, investing, trading, all these things make a profit.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
To sell or to keep altcoyins is strictly individual, as well as projects that we choose. Like some people that have already been unsubscribing, I'm more of a waste of time analyzing the market for a particular coin. More information is the best ally for making decisions.
Activity: 43
July 26, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
The most ideal approach to get more benefit is here and now exchanges simply purchase and undercut coins in term, additionally spare a portion of your coins for long haul they may go about as your advantage for the period to come,and gave you more advantage over the long haul.
Activity: 104
July 25, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
Hi. Investing in altcoin is not bad after all, its just that you have to find good project and be patient for the result. Same with investing in a business, you can earn a profit after how many months or a year but you have to choose the right product which you think you can earn. Choosing a project is a very difficult decision. So take your time in choosing which one to invest. If you think DeepOnion is a good project, then choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: