Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 38. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 29, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If you have enough time to monitor crypto market short trade is one of the fastest way to increase your profit. jonng bounty like social media and signature campaign can help earn free coins but this make take time and patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
WIth this situation on market there are only one way to get profit - trading, but for this you have to be a trader, and you need to study the market every day.
When there is expanded connections and peer discussions. So you will get a lot of consideration and input in investing, especially if you have an experienced friend, it can be very profitable. And the most important thing is to take advantage of all opportunities well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
WIth this situation on market there are only one way to get profit - trading, but for this you have to be a trader, and you need to study the market every day.
Activity: 218
July 29, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
I prefer doing bounty campaigns although not all of the time Im doing bounty I also have an alternate life outside the internet and its called Living and going to job LOL. If you really want to get profit I suggest to shove your ass of the computer and start being a responsible man/woman who have regular work rather than doing bounty and shits on the forum LOL.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
To get the maximum profit in crypto you need to be patient. do not count on a quick profit, most likely you will remain in the red. Although it all depends on your ideas about sufficient profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
Yes, there is no objection that airdrops gives you also a profit, but it is not accurate, try to participate in some bounty campaign to which it will gives a more accurate profit, but be sure to choose the good ones.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
There are several ways to make profit here but it depends on the individual preferences and the level of knowledge with respect to the chosen method. I think trading is one good way to make enough profit daily but it all has to do with been good at it.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 29, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
Only a daily analysis of the situation on the market will help to get the desired result in the form of augmentation of funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 06:11:45 AM
If you don't have experience in trading, it is better to invest in bitcoi, ethereum and other well-known promising coins for the long term in your portfolio. However, with a large and obvious increase in price in the future, it is desirable to sell some of these coins and not hold forever, at the opposite buy when they drop significantly. It will not be so risky if you follow this advice and it will bring a great part of the profit to the general growth in the long run.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
I think you can do that by reading the forum and the following the other news sources. In addition to these, you should be patient to make better profits. And finally, I think you should be able to make your own decisions in trading.
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
 Bitcoin or Crypto do trading to get much profit as long as they want to wait and be patient for long term. Some others also join signature campaign because we know that all signature projects allocate biggest token and salary for the participants.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
you can increase the amount of coin in your hand by making daily buying and selling. have you ever heard of a stoploss before? you can also use it.
but most importantly do not make panic sales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
To get more profit, you should find the ways of being a better trader. By reading and learning every day, you can improve your abilities on trading. Also you should learn about the characteristics of the coins which you will choose as long or short time investments.

Hi Dulmwer!
Do you have some links for trading tips and guides? Are there really kinds of characteristics to each coin? I thought everyone just follows bitcoin. And the other thing I know is knowing where the WHALES are investing next. Im no really good at trading. What site is the best to trade with?
Activity: 77
July 29, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
To get more profit, you should find the ways of being a better trader. By reading and learning every day, you can improve your abilities on trading. Also you should learn about the characteristics of the coins which you will choose as long or short time investments.
Activity: 63
July 28, 2018, 09:55:54 PM
TRy to invest good promising coin and hold a for longtime & then u you will get more profit
Activity: 125
July 28, 2018, 09:31:04 PM
Me, I been always participate on the bounty campaigns, Like signature and social media campaign. Sometime I trade my balance of ethereum and its effective. But the most of my day on crypto I been focused on bounty because we can make more profit there. But it depends on how they project success.
Activity: 50
July 28, 2018, 09:27:36 PM
It is so risky when investing in altcoins that is not in popular list because not many people knows the coins and projects. And I don't trust in airdrops anymore it is wasting of time. Participating in bounty campaigns is better.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
you have made a mistake by selling off for a cheaper price, but don't be reluctant. Your future in crypto maybe bright, since you are Holding more Altcoins now, the market can rise in favour to Alt, that is coming very soon
Activity: 219
July 28, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
Most time we don't know how to make much profit in business. Profit can't just come magically but there is a strategy through which you can earn much profit. The strategy is that the more your investments the more your profit derived. That is  the logic
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Whether you want to get more profitable requires you to have experience and knowledge, invest more money into you will get more profit, or you have just invested in ICO has invested in Altcoin and made the project bonuses. .
Pages:
Jump to: