Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 46. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:55:22 AM
Yes airdrop is good way to collect extra money. Also you can hold term if you need huge profit. for a example i bought XVG at $0.002 and sold at $0.2 with 100X profit. holding is most perfect thing in crypto space.. also do some short trades
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 05:46:49 AM
I think the market today is hard to make a profit, we should hold the coin for a long time. That would be good for us if we sell now, we will lose money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
To get more benefits then I will most likely join the greatest number of airdrops as I would then be able to in the meantime I will contribute to various digital forms of money out there in the crypto advertise which are still underestimated today so that if the time will come that these cryptographic forms of money will begin expanding its reasonable worth then I am certain that I will acquire benefits than at any other time. So I propose to you to put resources into digital forms of money at this moment while you can even now stand to get it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 20, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
There is no way to get more profit without take more risk.
There are fluctuations in cryptocurrency all the time.
For average investors, it is better to do less trades.
Just do your research, find the best projects, invest into them and hold.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
Use few way of earning. It is possible here through the investing/holding/trading and if you want to get much more money, choose some options.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
its true that you can earn money from airdrops but not all tokens from airdrop is worth to hodl because some of them is just a shitcoin it has no value at all and its a waste of time but still its free, In trading you need to have more knowledge in trading in order not to get lose your money be careful in choosing altcoin you want to buy. you need to learn first about the atlcoin before you buy and hodl it.
Activity: 314
July 19, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
The best thing that I know to get more profit in this field is to invest more more money to your trusted currency that you know while it has a low value in the market that you can get more investments from it. Then just wait for a LNG time when it started to increase it's value and you think that your required profit have reached it that's the better time to take it and you just do it all the way long.
Activity: 240
July 19, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
The number one thing is to be positive and to always pursue on what you are doing. In my own experience,  before I profit, I really spent money and take the risks of it, there are times that I get 0 balance in my wallet, but my friend keeps telling me that I should always think positive, because he said that in cryptoworld, all risks are inevitable. Well, I really believed him and now, I am starting to profit a little, I just said to myself that time will come where I can profit a lot more than now. Don't be tired of everything when something doesn't went good.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
You should try to get into bounty campaigns and airdrops, the rewars they bring my help you if your goal is to get some money to spare, if you want to be millionaire you better stick to investmentson cryptos.
Activity: 37
July 19, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
I support those who are for long-term investments. Buy promising coins now and wait!
Activity: 26
July 19, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
Trade in short terms is good. Bounties an airdrop is also good ways to get more profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 19, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
What I have learnt in this trade is not to be greedy and also not to regret. Always know there was no crypto some yes back so don't be too optimistic about it. We always get it wrong when you dream of that vacation using crypto money.
Activity: 111
July 19, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
I think that  we need to increase the analysis time of the project in order to increase profits. People give new projects little time. This often leads that we participate in failed projects or pass by good enough. Now I hope on https://www.menlo.one/. This is a very promising and profitable project for everyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
You can participate bounty Campaigns and also AirDrop campaigns so you can get more profit if the projects are reliable
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
I like your strategy, I think that with the sudden growth of some coins you can get more profit than with the slow growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 229
July 19, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think everything is simple, you need to devote more time and develop in this area.
you need to participate in all possible airdrops, participate in bonus programs, if the capital allows you to invest, invest and your income will grow.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
To make a big profit you need to enter into transactions before others, find insider information and make quick right decisions!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
The best way to get a good profit is daily hard work. To have something to buy on hold, you have to analyze the situation very well. Investing is a great way to make money, and not hard. But most of the profit comes from daily trading. And this is not easy.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
it is necessary to actively use stop-loss, then you can clearly cut off your loss and not be left without money.

If you're trading then stop loss is a must. If I weren't using it I would be penniless by now.
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Do trading to double or even triple your initial capital but be sure to learn more first about trading before doing it or else you will loss all your capital. Join different bounty campaigns it will help you earn tokens to exchange in bitcoin or ethereum and you know joining campaigns are worthy. A lot of ways to earn profit in crypto just learn first and have enough knowledge how to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: