Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading - page 22. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
To get rid of emotions when you are in trading, be ready for yourself whatever loss will happen, target the price you want to get in through, more learnings on the project you want to trading in.

We can't totally control such emotions cause we are humans unlike robots. The only thing we could do with that is to try and learn to be strong in times of crisis happen. And it is better to enjoy our self doing other stuffs and forget crypto for awhile to lessen stress coming from looking market trend continuously dropping. 
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
if you can focus on data and logic, you can put emotions out of the equation
though you need to understand that your data and logic may mislead you to a wrong decision
and then you need to accept the consequences without involving emotions (again)
it's not an easy thing to do because we human are emotion based creature
unlike a machine (trading bot) which carries out task just by doing math and logic Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
To get rid of emotions when you are in trading, be ready for yourself whatever loss will happen, target the price you want to get in through, more learnings on the project you want to trading in.
Activity: 89
This is very difficult but it is very simple with good traders. When you have more knowledge in the market, then you will be confident and you can completely remove emotions when trading. To eliminate emotions, only knowledge can do this.
I agree with what you are saying. When I get knowledge, then I have more confidence in trading. have the knowledge plus the confidence i think i will fight in this market.
Activity: 140
This is very difficult but it is very simple with good traders. When you have more knowledge in the market, then you will be confident and you can completely remove emotions when trading. To eliminate emotions, only knowledge can do this.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
one way to get rid of emotions when trading is you must know the risks of trading it can be a loss so when you experience it you will not emotion. and most importantly you should be able to prevent losses to avoid emotion, patience is the key to success.
Being emotional is quite natural at high lose and high profit at any business, but I think we should learn not to react after being emotional, in crypto currency trading you will have to have a sharp mind and hard heart, so hold at time of dip and sell at high, but never think about panic selling when it falls and never sell at first pump being greedy and emotional, wait until you get your target price of at least 50% of profit for trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think you can only keep your emotions out of trading by first, playing with amount you can afford to lose and mentally prepare yourself that it is already gone. Second, you need to be confident about your skills of trading and analysis. If you don't believe in your trading skills you are most likely to get panic and effected by FUD. Trade only if you know what are upto. Rookie trade is the worst trade and only such people put emotions in trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
in fact it is very difficult because when trading fear, anxiety, worry all become one and I am very aware that everyone will surely feel the same, until now all I can do when experiencing like that is just confidence and stay calm.
Yeah being emotional is out of control but if we want to earn good money in trading we will have to take command on our feeling, it is not only emotions but we will have to control our stress as well, some people gets to stress at falling price so they make wrong decision of selling panic, some get too emotional watching it getting high so they intent to sell early so they lose the chance to huge profit,  think if we will stop looking at the market day and night so we can avoid a lot of lose in life.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
At the end of the day no one is going to get rid of emotions entirely. Its mostly about controlling them. Best way is to have a strategy and follow it.

Exactly, no matter how professional you work as a trader, there will be always those times when you will lose hope because the market price is dumping very hard and the only thing you can do is to hold your coins to avoid losing more of your investments.

Well, not that, if you are a trader you wouldn't be holding coins when the market is dumping because you would always have stop losses to prevent that. It's mostly about not following your strategy and forcing trades.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
to be able to get rid of emotions when trading should you do not see the chat in the exchange and you should control your emotions and your patience because I'm sure the emotions coming from your own panic easily.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
At the end of the day no one is going to get rid of emotions entirely. Its mostly about controlling them. Best way is to have a strategy and follow it.

Exactly, no matter how professional you work as a trader, there will be always those times when you will lose hope because the market price is dumping very hard and the only thing you can do is to hold your coins to avoid losing more of your investments.

Well since it's given that emotions will always be in play whethet we like it or not, it's how you deal with it that matters. Avoid doing things that could trigger an emotion-based decision, like constantly checking the market and your assets. Do other things when the market is down. These actually are things you should've expected and prepared for even before buying your first btc and alt
True instead of stressing yourself for what you see in the market that are stressful to see for better to relax yourself so you can be able to get rid on it.
Activity: 143

1 with good preparation

Out of all this stands out, so first analyze the market and set an entry point and sell point, be disciplined, set an buy/sell order ahead and turn on the alarm, leave the chart only view again if the alarm is triggered. to avoid emotional interference etc.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well since it's given that emotions will always be in play whethet we like it or not, it's how you deal with it that matters. Avoid doing things that could trigger an emotion-based decision, like constantly checking the market and your assets. Do other things when the market is down. These actually are things you should've expected and prepared for even before buying your first btc and alt
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Emotions is being right there always, we cannot skip it or disregard but we are humans and more powerful on this. You don't need to turn your intentions into other matters because it will not going to solve your problem with emotions when you are in trading instead adjust it slowly as you can.
how to get rid of emotions? do not think that you should always be positive in everything and imagine that you can and just trust yourself that you can overcome it
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
in fact it is very difficult because when trading fear, anxiety, worry all become one and I am very aware that everyone will surely feel the same, until now all I can do when experiencing like that is just confidence and stay calm.
That's great, other ways to keep away from that is not to take it seriously. It is better not to check everyday when market are down cause it surely give us stress and can create depression which could lead from losing our mind. We are just human and we can feel like that that's why its hardly to control, but we can try it.
Activity: 322
As a human being you have emotions. You can not get ride of that. But you have to give accuracy what you are going to trade. Research market in your own mind. Don't take younger advice. Think you will be succeed.
I think getting rid of emotions out of the deal is entirely possible if you can obey and follow the plan that you set out to do. You can see that greed and fear are always the two biggest barriers to your success. So you need to have a clear business plan and always follow it in a discipline that you can succeed without feeling anxious.
Activity: 126
if you cant get rid of emotions, then the best thing that you can do is just to stop trading for your own safety, that is the best thing
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I always know my emotion will affect my decision, so I'm very wary when I'm trading. Sometime it work, I kept my mind, stop buy or sell. But sometime I lose my control, and lead to the wrong decision. So now I have a list, there I write some own rule, when I'm felling lost.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
It's really hard to get rid of these things in trading. I, was once a victim of my own emotions in trading. It's so hard to fight back against it. But try to step by step lessen those things. That should help it.

Being emotional as one gets involved in trading is normal. But allowing such emotion to take over the decision-making is destructive. Hence, one has to think wisely to minimize getting too emotional negatively. Experience and learning in trade have a huge role on this.
Experience is indeed the thing would able to help us to get rid on being too emotional when we do make trades or investments. I would say its just normal for us to feel this way since we are just humans and emotional on any possible situation that we would faced up but if this thing already involves and coming to a point where it is the cause of such bad decisions or actions then its not good anymore. Experience and enough knowledge on things you are engage on will surely able to control it later on.
Pages:
Jump to: