Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading - page 18. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
The best way is to trade with the money you can afford to lose. If you are trading so that you can pay for your bills, then it is tough to take out emotions out of trading. Only play with the amount which if lost won't make a difference in your life. People who are full time traders are professional enough to keep emotions out of their work. But part time traders usually for FOMO and panics.
and not set aside also that you cant have the chance to make it back the money that you have been lose for cause there is always a possibility that you can make it again back as long as you believe for your self that you can do anything.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
I don’t know any trader who doesn’t struggle at times with their emotions. Likewise, I don’t know any trader who doesn’t wish that they could control their emotions better. What if you stopped holding on, resisting, and fighting the emotion? What if you welcomed it instead? I can tell you from extensive experience that this can be one of the most powerful practices you can undertake. Welcoming the emotion is the equivalent of letting go of the kid’s wrist. You’re no longer holding on for dear life and resisting so much. For instance, if you feel anxiety and panic when entering a trade or when trying to hold for a large profit exit, instead of fighting that feeling and trying to control it, try welcoming and letting the anxiety and panic be there while you sit in a place of still awareness.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
The best way is to trade with the money you can afford to lose. If you are trading so that you can pay for your bills, then it is tough to take out emotions out of trading. Only play with the amount which if lost won't make a difference in your life. People who are full time traders are professional enough to keep emotions out of their work. But part time traders usually for FOMO and panics.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Do not check your investment while the market is getting lower each day. For you will be feeling down and too emotional because of the losses that you will be able to see.

When that happens I only remind myself that this is just temporary and that I should look at the bigger picture. It helps a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
I guess that it is impossible to rid out of emotions "completely", but experience and knowledge training can give here a great result, best traders are calm in the deciding points.
Activity: 276
Do not check your investment while the market is getting lower each day. For you will be feeling down and too emotional because of the losses that you will be able to see.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
As you go on with the trading,  you will experience a lot of mistakes and will learn to keep your emotions whenever the price keeps falling. We will be able to learn how to keep our feelings and wait for the marker recovery.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Reality checks, being emotions is always happening in everything we do in our trading. We cannot get rid of burst emotions but we have to control it and focus on our goal to take profit from crypto trading.
Activity: 294
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
The more experienced a person becomes at trading the least likely their emotions will get in the way. It’s natural for a newbie or even an intermediate trader to get emotional. The more experienced a trader becomes the more confidence they have in their trades, the more they learn how to off set losses, the better they are at reading charts and know how to hedge their trades but even more importantly they become use to any losses because they know trading is a game of ups and downs, wins and losses.
Just to do not be a noob while trading, that is the only way in that you are not going to have feelings while trading. It is difficult at the beggining, but with some experience you will see that it is more than easy to control yourself

I agree with you but it's easier said then done. It's hard when you're on a row and you have that feeling that "you got it" not to follow your emotions. But then you lose hard.  Grin
Activity: 434
Human can put off this emotional stuff as that is pretty natural and that we all have to grasp ourselves in a way that may then help us in preserving our feelings below our control specially at time when things are not going the manner we want the, to be. loss of manage over your feelings truly mean that you're going to lose most of your money. So this is very important to control emotions in trading time.
Activity: 93
When I in trading, I try to throw away the emotion, but not always I can control it. It is part of our brain, and controlling it is difficult.
Activity: 360
There is no option of emotion when you're trading. But emotion is everywhere. No matter what your status is in trading, emotions are always there. But to get rid of negative emotions is a hard thing to do. The best solution I can advice to you is not to look at any trading aites when the market is down because that can cause some massive emotional stress and frustration to you as a trader. But you should remove emotions when you taking any decision .
Activity: 308
Just to do not be a noob while trading, that is the only way in that you are not going to have feelings while trading. It is difficult at the beggining, but with some experience you will see that it is more than easy to control yourself
Activity: 532
I think that with the just spirit strong will control your emotions when trading. But very few people can do it. It took me a lot of time to control my emotions

Emotions are difficult to control, impatient and greedy always take over our minds. Experienced investors can control their emotions very well. So to control emotions people should calm, invest small capital, learn investment experience from friends and the community. Over time, with small deals on the market, people will gain some experience. Then experience will teach us what to do to succeed.
Activity: 166
I think the only way to do that is to get rid of our emotions in trade, one of the solutions to keeping feelings, we should not be overwhelmed by feelings in any way especially in our trade. So hold our emotions and always be grateful when lucky in Cryptocurrency trading that we run.
Activity: 84
Aside from being a trader, you are a human.So, its quite normal  to have emotions also "while trading". All i do is , search for a quiet area ,where nobody could disturb me and meditate till i feel good.
Reduce the time spent watching the price of coins you keep, if you regularly watch them, you will worry and stress. So you will not be patient.
Activity: 176
Usually I am preparing myself to the process of trading, I listen to the calm and positive music, usually I am drinking green tea with mint. You can think that I am kidding but this is real, I'm trying to be as calm as it is possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Emotions is being right there always, we cannot skip it or disregard but we are humans and more powerful on this. You don't need to turn your intentions into other matters because it will not going to solve your problem with emotions when you are in trading instead adjust it slowly as you can.

I agree with you. It is just normal for us to feel like a roller coaster feeling whenever we do trading because it's our nature . It is just important that we'll know how to control it because if we can't handle it, we might commit wrong decisions which might lead to losses as well.
Pages:
Jump to: