Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading - page 19. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
You just need to be prepared for that trade, and if you are emotional controlled by a little crash on the market. then you are not prepared for this, and you should stay very away from trading because you can lose a lot of money out of it
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Thank you for useful post.Trading altcoins can be an emotional roller-coaster. Use your gut and these feelings to your advantage and make rational decisions and I’m sure you’ll do quite well. best option for me is  just have to learn to trust your gut and sometimes HODL.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I often get stressed out by listening to light music and traveling with my family. The financial market has really taken a lot of my time and I want to get the best results for my family and the community in which I live.

For the community?  Grin
If by community you mean your bank account then I also like trading for my community.  Roll Eyes

In my own opinion, there is no way for a trader to erase its emotions while trading because anyone will be hurt if they saw their coins that is currently dumping in the market.

Not if you expect it to happen and plan ahead. Most of the people HOPE that their coin is going to rise forever and that's just not possible. You gotta take into account that some drops are very possible but the rises come after that. Just be patient and ready.
Activity: 196
it is an important thing when trading, holding back emotions when trading is very difficult therefore many traders who fail because they can not restrain their emotions.
Activity: 168
To get rid of emotion when trading, you should be less concerned about price, and relax your mind, so you will be more comfortable if you worry about the price and often check them.
Activity: 336
I often get stressed out by listening to light music and traveling with my family. The financial market has really taken a lot of my time and I want to get the best results for my family and the community in which I live.

For the community?  Grin
If by community you mean your bank account then I also like trading for my community.  Roll Eyes

In my own opinion, there is no way for a trader to erase its emotions while trading because anyone will be hurt if they saw their coins that is currently dumping in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Some individual is certain to be feeling when taking a peek at the market decay, I should simply survive and be patient and timetable agendas, and the technique I use in exchanging is a temporary venture inside multi week extend in light of the fact that the value each and every week will dependably encounter switch all over.
Activity: 45
Trading is decision-making in action. This is actually an incredibly empowering idea. As humans, we possess extremely powerful brains, capable of processing as much as most supercomputers. When we engage the rational, logical parts of our brain, they can be incredibly powerful and capable of making objective, complex decisions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Just believe in btc that it will rise again. The red one is normal and we will be able to see a green mark once again.  Just keep on trusting that btc will rise. By that,  it will help to control your emotions.
Activity: 350
Just stay positive and focus and don't expect much from your expectations because anything can really happen in trading. When you are trading at red times, just imagine you are doing the right thing and never worried much about what's going to happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
I divert myself to get busy in searching about bitcoin and by joining in signature campaign. I need to do it so that i will not be able to see and think some negative decisions like sellinh my coins at a very low price.

For the community?  Grin
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is really very important to get rid of emotions when trading because it plays a major factor that can lead your trading session a disaster. Emotions can disrupt your presence of mind that will result to poor decision during trading.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Getting emotional for your money is normal but minding it for so long isn't. Getting rid of your emotions while trading might broke you. The right way to manage it is to control it example trading dedicate yourself into giving you heart and mind to pick the best suited for you being emotional on your loss won't give you knowledge instead learn from your mistakes and strong dedicate yourself from learning and soon controling your emotions will be natural.
Usually I'm trying to get out of my personal computer going into park or something like that might be on the roof, because I need to spend some time with myself trying to keep calm and passive.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I tried but it's hard to suppress it while trading. Sometimes I trust my emotions when making predictions.
Activity: 15
In order to get rid of emotions when trading you'd better do something before you actually start trading.
Just a couple of simple rules:
- Never invest more than the amount you are comfortable with losing. Otherwise, you are very unlikely to manage your emotions and that is a recipe for losing your coins.
- Take care of your health by working out and getting enough sleep. Don't forget about eating a balanced diet.
It is rather difficult to manage emotions during trading, and I personally do it by listening to music and playing with my kids, and after the thought in the brain was fresh then i started trading again. And your advice I will try it  Wink

I like to trade in the morning when my thoughts are clear and my mind is fresh. As time passes my concentration drops. It's all natural I guess.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
It is rather difficult to manage emotions during trading, and I personally do it by listening to music and playing with my kids, and after the thought in the brain was fresh then i started trading again. And your advice I will try it  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
People have two quotient, the intellectual and emotional quotient.Yes, we can choose to separate the two in dealing with so many things but I don't think it would be applicable in trading. I know that business is business. Technically, most of the time, we use only our IQ with this. But I don't think there is one default strategy that we can use not to involve emotion with trading. We are not robots and we have to accept the fact that we aren't.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Getting emotional for your money is normal but minding it for so long isn't. Getting rid of your emotions while trading might broke you. The right way to manage it is to control it example trading dedicate yourself into giving you heart and mind to pick the best suited for you being emotional on your loss won't give you knowledge instead learn from your mistakes and strong dedicate yourself from learning and soon controling your emotions will be natural.
Usually I'm trying to get out of my personal computer going into park or something like that might be on the roof, because I need to spend some time with myself trying to keep calm and passive.
Pages:
Jump to: