Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get your first bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 2653 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
November 25, 2017, 03:49:35 PM
in the begening i start with faucet site i collet about 0.001 btc in month , now i am a good trader i have 3 btc in my wallet ,
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 03:45:09 PM
Free Bitcoin is very hard to come by these days with the high flying price of Bitcoin. I think the best you will find is is a few satoshi' which can be gotten from faucet claim and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 03:43:53 PM
That’s a rare thing to start with,, haven’t heard anything about those giveaways.. Maybe your friend hit a bitcoin users who were generously giving some of his holdings for the sake of sharing to others.. To reached for about 14btc might need much more than luck so i assumed that your friend is a good trader and investor.. This is from the past for sure because at this time giveaways is even prohibited or restricted..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 03:40:44 PM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Why don't you ask your friend how he claimed his first bitcoin and you follow his lead? He didn't get it by begging as you mentioned and no one can get bitcoin by begging. I don't really believe it but as you said your friend gambled and invested his 1 bitcoin and now has 14 bitcoins then i'm sure he has a lot to tell you about his journey and you will not need to ask anything to anyone else after that.
And, the first 0.00001 bitcoins you can get even from faucets by claiming everyday. That is probably better than begging.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
November 25, 2017, 03:32:59 PM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

There are few ways does not require initial investment to obtain Bitcoin.
1. To increase the rank to Jr. Member and above, find the subscription campaign and to participate in it. 2. To participate in various campaigns bounty and earn your first bitcoin!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
November 25, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

So you want bitcoin for free?

You don't deserve any. Bitcoin isn't free. Bitcoin isn't charity. It has value and you need to offer something of value to acquire it.

Go to Freebitcoin faucet, PM me for a link. You can earn 1000 satoshi (as you are seeking) in less than 1 week.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 25, 2017, 03:01:39 PM
Working for it makes it super easy to get 0.00001 BTC without having to beg, you can clear that as a newbie in most newbie-friendly signature campaigns if you really want to do those and get whatever they're willing to give you. I personally was clearing those numbers super easily before, nowadays its just cruising along with my account and having a grand old time collecting whatever I get from my various jobs that I do. Nothing too intensive, but then again this is an old account so it's almost like ascending into a sort of limbo where you have value and don't have to do much for it.
Activity: 119
November 25, 2017, 02:56:26 PM
simple you work really hard for it, always remember that nothing comes that easy, and nothing comes for free, something comes from nothing if you're willing to believe. onestly here are tons of way to get your first Bitcoin so figure out what suits you the best.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 02:10:57 PM
my first bitcoin from stellar it's like an airdrop now, just need sign up with your faceebook then you can claim your own stellar, when the bitcoin rates $2600
Activity: 294
November 25, 2017, 01:04:15 PM

You can claim free bitcoin in a faucet website but it is too small and it will not be worth your time. Here is an example of faucet website https://freebitco.in you can claim it every hour and if you reach the minimum withdrawal you can now request a withdraw or it will be automatic withdraw to your wallet weekly
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
November 25, 2017, 12:59:13 PM
I'm fully aware that in order to get your first bitcoin trading and mining are a must and you can't really do whatsoever to achieve that without taking one or both of these roads . Signature campaigns , landing and some occasional jobs won't make you more than some crust but the real deal needs investment , risk and lots of dedication !
Activity: 238
November 25, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

You should really identify those etc2x that you are talking about.

Now, i think your friend hit a jackpot in finding a bitcoin giveaway. Because it is very close to impossible nowadays.
Sure there were many back then, but haven't seen any in years.
Also, your friend must be a very lucky person to leave gambling sites everytime as a winner.
Although that much coin is pretty big, it isn't impossible to get when you are great at finding good investments.

My suggestion is : first, look at yourself. Look at specific skills that you have or are capable of, and comprehend if they are of use to anyome in this forum or in any other cases. So you can work and receive bitcoin or other crypto currencies as payment.

You can also join altcoin campaigns and then exchange them for bitcoins when you get paid. Or just join bounty campaigns (mostly signature campaigns) that spay you bitcoins.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 54
November 25, 2017, 12:52:10 PM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

I can't believe it. Witch company give you 1 bitcoin for signature campaign?
Activity: 174
November 25, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
The easiest way is to buy it, and the easy free way is to contribute and participate in some hot bounty programs for ICO's that you think it will turn out to be something solid
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 12:32:22 PM
Well if left to me, I believe it is more way difficult to earn bitcoin nowadays...I have also joined different faulcets too but they only pay ant size of satoshi which led to my forsaking such faucets. But if there is other ways of getting bitcoin you can share and I would appreciate it
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2017, 12:30:32 PM
Your friend has done very well to amass that amount bitcoin from nothing.  Giveaways are quite rare now to get bitcoin, there are faucets but they give out such a small amount.

Best thing is to earn by contributing to a signature campaign or maybe sell something but the absolute best and easiest way is to buy some.
Activity: 186
November 25, 2017, 12:29:37 PM
I know bitcoin thanks to my friend. Then I tried to learn about bitcoin in a while. My bitcoin knowledge is small but I have learned to earn bitcoin by implementing signature campaigns.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
November 25, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

Some Bitcoin dice sites have faucets so you can try your luck turning the dust to something worthy.
Activity: 756
November 25, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

The first bitcoin I get comes from the bounty signature campaign, and the ico project I follow is bitdice ico, although the result is not that much because I am still on jr.member rank but I am very happy, after getting the coin from the project and waiting until the price is high , finally I exchange into bitcoin
Activity: 427
November 25, 2017, 12:23:40 PM
Got my first Bitcoin by buying it directly. Unfortunately, the free Bitcoin sites either pay too low or are scam. So, I would suggest you to avoid those and put in real money. Better to work and earn some money to buy Bitcoin rather than being scammed by these shit websites.
Pages:
Jump to: