Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get your first bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2653 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
I remember those days when I start here in cryptocurrency. I earn my first bitcoin or Btc in free satoshi. After collecting satoshi I convert it and get .000002 BTC,
I think it is pretty small but atleast its free and I get it without too much effort for it.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 25, 2017, 10:32:51 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

there are some ways to get bitcoin other than buy or mine it, you can work on ICO project or you can get it through faucet.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:13:21 AM
It's very difficult to get the first Bitcoin especially when you are a beginner, but you can choose some ways to start reaping some money also may be your first period of time will be hard for you, so you should ranking your account to find some jobs (for example: signature campaign and translation..). And when you have a good budget you can invest to progress your amount.
Nothing is impossible in this eternal universe although it is very difficult to get one bitcoin as well as it is a time consuming process but a continuous effort and keeping a vigilant eye on the ups and down of the prices I also suggest to start with participation in different campaigns because   
Activity: 143
December 25, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

the first time I get Bitcoin is from the airdrop prize.
Getting Bitcoin from some aridrop is very easy but it takes patience to be able to get more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 25, 2017, 05:00:29 AM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
There are lot of ways to earn your first bitcoin like you can earn it in by just joining in signature or bounty campaign on bitcoin forum. You can also do trading if you want to gain much bitcoin. I'm very happy that I already earn bitcoin in signature campaign and I think it is one of the best way to earn bitcoin.
Yeah bitcoin is a provision of a widen and broad platforms for example signature campaigns, trading, mining, investment, holding bitcoin for some period of time etc so anyone can select a suitable way of earning for him as I personally suggest the signature campaigns for the newbie as well as the mining for those people where the electricity is cheap and trading for the wealthy people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
December 22, 2017, 12:46:04 PM
As what I remember, I got my first bitcoin from joining in some websites and smartphone applications which offer free faucets and satoshi which can be converted into real bitcoin.
It is timing consuming and much effort as well but it is totally worth it once you receive the fruit of your hardwork.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 18, 2017, 09:58:27 AM
I think I'm reading fairy tales. people can earn bitcoin on a subscription company. I joined the subscription company. I'm waiting for my fairy tale.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 05:34:02 AM
If you insist on getting bitcoin immediately try to follow different types of airdrop But I do not guarantee that you get a coin or not Because only luck is reliable in following the airdrop.The second way that Hunter often uses is to try to follow the signature campaign on condition that it takes about 3 months first.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 05:26:08 AM

i get my first bitcoin from mining at 2015 but have some problems and stop mining

now i start from trading and use my old bitcoins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:58:59 AM
I got mine from free faucets and bitcoin mining. I heard you can earn bitcoin here to if you join a signature campaign.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 18, 2017, 01:45:40 AM
It's very difficult to get the first Bitcoin especially when you are a beginner, but you can choose some ways to start reaping some money also may be your first period of time will be hard for you, so you should ranking your account to find some jobs (for example: signature campaign and translation..). And when you have a good budget you can invest to progress your amount.
When i first use bitcoin its hard for me to get earn bitcoin because in signature campaign there requirments is you need jr. member level your account before you can start to join in campaign. But even you waited for long you can earn a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 245
December 18, 2017, 01:33:31 AM
The only way to get one bitcoin is just by WORKING & HAVING A REAL WORK.

STOP BEING SO LAZY, you are not going to earn $20000 for a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN , CAME ON, STOP THAT CRAP.

Why you all are wondering about getting rich just by that?

Please..
Activity: 14
December 18, 2017, 01:30:06 AM
I think there is no free bitcoins. You have to work hard in order to earn your bitcoin. You can earn it by first increasing your activity here in the forum and get a higher rank then join some campaigns such as signature campaigns and other media campaigns.
Activity: 29
December 17, 2017, 08:41:50 AM
Im really Interested on how to Earn free but im also thinking that I should also give Sweat and Hardwork upon getting that Thing..I really hope i could find an oppurtunity and that would fit my best and getting a bitcoin
Activity: 364
December 17, 2017, 08:03:25 AM
I get my first bitcoin from a campaign I follow and it's great to get bitcoin and then I use it for trading so my bitcoin amount increases.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 06:58:03 AM
If you're just looking for 0.00001BTC you can just go to faucet sites (Just search it in google) and earn it. But if you want to really work to earn bitcoin 0.001BTC and above per week you can start here in the forum. Let me guide you and help you to earn your very first bitcoin.

1. Rank up your account.
2. Read posts and learn from it. (While working on your rank)
3. Join Different jobs here in the forum such as:
• Signature campaigns
• Bounties
• Social Media campaigns
• Offering services
4. Earn.

The most known job here in the forum is the signature campaign and if you want to know what is it or how does it work and how to join you can check this thread, you can check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22982782

PS. There's no other way for you to get bitcoin. You really need to do something in order to get your very first bitcoin.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 01:01:16 PM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

hope to earn from signature campaign till now i earn 0 from it.

my first was from buy bitcoin using ATM machine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
December 16, 2017, 11:44:46 AM
Still never owned full bitcoin. Cannot accumulate it, trading it now and then to some promising altcoin.  Grin Why time travel is not possible?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 16, 2017, 11:34:42 AM
it's easy to earn bitcoin small amount but it will be hard to one bitcoin u also can earn bitcoins by joining the signature campaign its very simple u work hard and get your 1st bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
December 16, 2017, 11:34:08 AM
https://qoinpro.com/8a9107431f4d6743b33cc92606c3f07b

I have "earned" 0.03 free bitcoin on this site.
They gave me all bitcoin forks as well.
Don't know how they do it but is is real.
Pages:
Jump to: