Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get your first bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2653 times)

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 25, 2017, 12:16:57 PM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

Giveaways for the bitcoin are very very rare and you will not see anything here without working for it. You can always earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaigns and social media campaigns. So I guess you are not mining or begging for it but you are earning it. There is no thing called as free lunch box so you should pull your sleeves and earn your money here and then you can gamble it at your own risk to turn it into 1 full bitcoin and then 14 bitcoin or 1400 bitcoin whatever your skills may get you!

But surely there is no giveaway for the bitcoin. You can join free airdrops fro alts by the way but thats not your type, its alt and its free and thats why its very very cheap. You may wanna grab 100's of them before you could convert them to million satoshi's. Try them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
getting a bitcoin is not a taught or an easy job the easy job is you can spend some money and then you can buy or if you are working with the crypto currency the coin which will be given by the companies can be collected
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:11:21 PM
I got bitcoin 3 months ago and I've used it but now every i participate in bounty campaign I just get satoshi ever since bitcoin price increase. every developer bounty paying only using eth its hard for me to get btc from bounty campaign  Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:05:48 PM
We all get into bitcoin to earn money or bitcoin. We can earn our first bitcoin in different ways. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when it comes to giving a job. There are lots of campaign to join. They have signature campaigns, twitter campaign and signature campaign. These companies that offers campaign will pay you bitcoins that can be converted into money. You can also invest in bitcoin and make it grow to 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
You can join my bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-moonfunding-45000-to-share-finished-2399193

However earning 1BTC is really difficult without investing as it's a big amount. It was easier a long time ago
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 11:58:14 AM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 11:49:39 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.
Pages:
Jump to: