Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get your first bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2653 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 22
January 29, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me

I also did the exact same thing. Join any kind of campaigns (facebook, translation, twitter etc) but for me, when I first started, the easiest is to get yourself into signature campaign either bounty or weekly. After having a successful campaign, you will receive your first bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
You can actually get your first bitcoin in many ways, your choice will depend on what  you decide to choose. I actually got my first bitcoin by buying it directly and also earn bitcoins from other sites. I also earn from signature campaign  as well. So you can decide to buy using your  money to buy directly and you are good to go.You can also earn your first bitcoin, when you rank from junior member, contributing to a signature campaign and thereby invest your bitcoin for a long term investment to grow  to 1 Bitcoin or more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
there are so many way to earn btc nothing good comes so easily in this world you have to seat and work your btc, no work no btc for you, you can also earn your btc through signature campaign i earned my first BTC through signature campaign. i so urge you to work hard and get yours.
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
My friend got his first bitcoin from the signature campaign and  I'm going to do the same.When the price raise ,I'll sell my bitcoin.Then I 'm going to inverse my money in bitcoin by doing trading.Trading is the best step to get more bitcoin in short time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
i earned my first bitcoin by campaigning a Twitter campaign. i earned a little amount of bitcoin. it is about 0.00035 btc.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 27, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
In getting your first bitcoin, you can mine for free or buy bitcoin and trade. It's really up to you. Mining make take time while trading is a bigger risk. Knowledge is still something you need to have.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
I got my first bitcoins by joining at the social media campaign and signature campaign. Goodluck to you! hope you will find the best way or method to earn bitcoins and become millionaire.
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 09:08:38 AM
I got my 1st bitcoin from bounty campaign. That was so much joyfull  memory for me .  u can also invest some money in bitcoin. When bitcoin price will be high you can see your profit

you are very lucky to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign, I also want to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign.
I also agree with you, we can invest bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down, after that we sell it when bitcoin price rises.
I think he really mean is getting bitcoin for the first time, not got 1 BTC Wink
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
i got bitcoin for the first time from faucet, but since the payment from faucet decreased i move to gambling(with faucet) and after win and win im lose more than my wins, and my friend told me to join bounty, and till now im focused on bounty Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
January 21, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
I earned the first bitcoin by joining the signature campaign and finally got a bitcoin first. I'm very happy. You can also earn bitcoin like me
I earned my first bitcoin in signature campaign cause my brother told me it so easy to earned in signature campaign so I join there forum it so easy to answer, I earned now and continue posting to get more profit.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
right now the easiest and most reliable way to get BTC is simple to buy some in the countless exchanges that are available in the world. mining is no longer an option for 99% of the people.
Activity: 364
January 21, 2018, 08:46:51 AM
Well for you to have some of your bitcoin you really have to work and spend your time just to get some of it.Or you can go to the easy way which is converting your fiat mpney to btc and then invest it to have more.
Activity: 22
January 21, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
You can get your bitcoin in many ways like posting in this forum mining trading etc. its up to you if you work hard nothing is impossible i get my first bitcoin in article writing or posting in this forum.
Activity: 41
January 21, 2018, 08:00:08 AM
I actually got my first bitcoin through signature campaign on this forum.Now I joined in a bounty campaign/airdrops that give away new coins on the market. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world.Also by joint airdrop and mining you can also collect some bitcoin but it needs a long time before you earned.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 21, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Bitcoin can earn in different ways. But first you have to acquire the necessary knowledge about Bitcoin. I am the first to earn bitcoin by signing the beta campaign, Twitter campaign, Facebook campaign, blog and translation for the first time in Bitccoin. In this I am free of poverty. As you are new, you can earn a lot of money by doing all this.
Activity: 81
January 21, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
Am excited to earn my first bitcoin in the future!
Am planning to buy thru authorized outlets, but for those who do not wish to buy like me, we can earn by joining signature campaigns!
Activity: 76
January 21, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
We all get into bitcoin to earn money or bitcoin. We can earn our first bitcoin in different ways. Bitcoin has a lot to offer when it comes to giving a job. There are lots of campaign to join.You can always earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaigns and social media campaigns. So I guess you are not mining or begging for it but you are earning it
Activity: 19
January 21, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
To get your bitcoin you need be a jr.member and joined the signature campaign and there's a lot of option to get your own bitcoin wrok for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 21, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
I got my 1st bitcoin from bounty campaign. That was so much joyfull  memory for me .  u can also invest some money in bitcoin. When bitcoin price will be high you can see your profit

you are very lucky to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign, I also want to get 1 bitcoin from bounty campaign.
I also agree with you, we can invest bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down, after that we sell it when bitcoin price rises.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
It is possible to earn bitcoin without investing money but it will take a long time so if you want to earn it, you need yo have some patience and effort. I got my first bitcoin in faucet sites but after 2 weeks of doing it my friend introduce me into this site and said that I can earn more in joining bounty campaigns here. Now I joined in a bounty campaign to earn money.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, it is possible to earn bitcoin without investing money but it will take a long time so if you want to earn it, you need to have some patience and effort. And adding also my opinion on how I get my first bitcoin by joining in a signature campaign here in this forum and im so happy with it. but it has a requirements you need to have all the requirements that the campaign needed so you can passed to the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: