Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get your first bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2653 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 12, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
There are so many ways to earn or to get your first bitcoin. You can join bounty campaign like twitter or facebook campaign that the payment is bitcoin and also you can join signature campaign if your rank is jr.member above.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
January 12, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
Best way to get your first bitcoin is to work for it try to evaluate your skills if programming ,graphic design ,translation ...etc then offer this here and get paid with bitcoin or try find good marketing campaigns and airdrop instead . 
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Several ways are there to get the first bitcoin. For users who can afford such a bigger price could go with buying of bitcoin. Now we have got lot of exchanges providing with the convenience according to our own necessity. The second option seems to be earning, and for the same need good knowledge as well time to spare.
Activity: 207
January 12, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
There are many ways to get your first bitcoins. First is to buy them, the easiest way to earn them. Second is to mine them, but nowadays you will need a super computer to get a considerable amount of it. Another is through faucets which are not recommended anymore. And of course you can earn them by working for them like joining signatire campaigns in yhis forum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
There are many ways to earn Bitcoin, but the fastest way to earn Bitcoin is to create a Bitcointalk account, then join the discussion on the topics, get more knowledge and can upgrade account, until you reach Jr.Member you can participate in signature campaigns, social campaigns to earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 06:38:05 AM
I earn my first bitcoin in joining signature campaign and at first I cant believe that I am really earning and I was so happy that time so I continue to work hard to rank uo so that I can be able to earn big because the higher the rank the bigger you can earn.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
As some people from this thread said, you can earn crypto currency in bounty campaigns. For these altkoins you can buy Eteriums or Bitcoins, or other crypto currency, then sell in dollars and cash. Everything is possible, there would be a desire!
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 12, 2018, 06:29:23 AM
How i got my first Bitcoin is not by buying it like most of the people did. I joined a signature campaign that would pay me small amount of bitcoin for every time i posted something. I think i have learned much more about how bitcoin works because of it and am happy i joined bitcoin when it was still around 2k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 06:29:10 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

My first experience to get bitcoin following bounty and looking for free bounty whose bounty is still promoted. If you can multiply the bitcoin forum to get more coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 06:26:31 AM
So far my journey here in cryptoworld i have yet achieve OneBitcoin but for now my highest gain that bitcoin overall is 0.4 and i hope so i can achieve my goals to have one bitcoin.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
January 12, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
You can earn bitcoin by joining bounties like facebook bounty, twitter bounty campaign, signature campaigns and many more. It may take you too long to earn 1 BTC but at least you don't need to buy it. It's fun too.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Bounty or signature programms.
Or first of all you can buy satoshies and start trading them and earn sme money to convert them into more satoshies and repeat these actions.
It's a long way, but it worth to try
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
January 12, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
I am newby too i earn my first bitcoin by joining in signiture campaign im happy because its actually possible to earn bitcoin in just posting. You can earn bitcoin in many ways trading,mining,gamble etc its up to you my friends just explore.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 05:58:45 AM
I am a new to Bitcoin too and I havent got my first Bitcoin. But I have heard that I must create a master card and then I can buy Bitcoin by using my msater card. Is it correct, bros?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
Like you Im also a newbie here so I have not yet earn my first bitcoin here. I earned mine by using free faucet. Although it took me a while to earn a decent amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 329
January 12, 2018, 05:49:00 AM
I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I first got bitcoin when february 2016 ago, I get by way of playing faucet that is on the internet and the result is very good for me can get bitcoin for free.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
First you must join campaigns. then learn about bounty and participate on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
I think that participating in bounty programs is the best way to earn first bitcoins or other criptocurrency. So learn about bounty and participate Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
There are other alternative coins that you can get in some sites and you can convert it into bitcoin then there you have your bitcoin. But for me I had my first bitcoin when I joined signature campaigns and it is not bad at all. Actually I am still earning bitcoins by joining in signature campaigns because I find it helpful for me. It is better to have your bitcoin with your time and effort.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
January 12, 2018, 05:10:27 AM
when i was jr.member i joined in a bounty campaign which was giving btc as a payment and then i did their campaign and got my first btc
Pages:
Jump to: