Pages:
Author

Topic: how to help people who have problem economic - page 16. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
open jobs for them.
in my heart I also want to do this, but nowadays let alone help others, I am still troubled  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 08, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

Yes somehow it is but what if the new jobs doesn't fit to all those people that unemployed. This will definitely depend on what jobs will create. It will be sustainable if the jobs that will create is likely a livelihood program for the poor like handicrafts, cooking or sewing. Teach them something that they can use for their everyday living. This small act can have a big impact to the community and will have a domino effect in economic situation.

We live in a world where no one will just help anyone.

Don't be like that. No man is an island.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
September 08, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

The forum itself can help people who were here by earning money, I think that's the alternate solution to help other people that unemployed or jobless. Yes, giving a donation is a way of helping others but it is not for a long-term is temporarily given those who want's to donate. For sure if you asking donation others will believe in you especially on an internet. They think that you are scammers that trying to steal a fund from them. Cryptocurrencies will help the economic problems.

Its always on the person on how will he help himself. Your statement brings me the old saying " If you give a person a fish, he will eat for that day but if you teach the man on how to fishing then you will feed him for the rest of his life". This forum is a great example of what I am talking about. Feel free to share other people this forum but also be sure that teach him well, that this forum was not intended for earning but for sharing ideas.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
If you are a good friend of this people ,you can talk to him and give your advice on how to start to solve his problem with regards to economic, or this is financial ,money problem ,give him the proper information and convince him to join in cryptocurrenc to start up with ,bounty campaign to garner a starting rewards, then if he will listen then try to guide him in order to help him.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
I agreed with the idea of opening up opportunities to people who are less privileged there are millions of people out there who need jobs both physical or online jobs however most of this jobs requires some level of skills even bounty hunting requires some minimum level of training I am suggesting that we create a special thread for skill acquisition in this forum this will go a long way in training people towards providing jobs for them.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
So before we help make sure that you in your self you are already  stable and for us to help people that have problem in economic we must help them from the bottom or from the start  so that they can see how to improve there  self give them education and make sure that  when they finish there is already job that waiting gor them.
Activity: 103
September 08, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
We live in a world where no one will just help anyone.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
There's no idea better than creating new jobs. Many people and countries make the huge mistake of just making monetary funds available. That is just the perfect recipe for unending poverty. Teach people how to fish rather than giving them fish. Even after creating jobs, the people must also be trained and skilled up to make the best of these opportunities. This is the only route out of recurrent economic problems.

Yes, I personally also disagree if pampering people only with monetary funds, it will not solve the problem, to those we help.
We do have to create new jobs and learning to open new high-potential jobs that can be done by people around.
Providing a way out With education and new jobs that will be more helpful, instead of giving a lot of donations at the end they ran out of funds for donations and economic ugliness happened to them again.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
September 08, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,
Hmm, sounds that you are encouraging us to become a "donator" for others, joke Grin. Kidding aside, why it seems that you feel hard to find answers for your question? I'm not saying that it's too easy to give solutions but I think simple logic is enough for that one.

You can lend some money if you can afford, you can give him tips for spending wisely and saving money, you can also help him for finding a job or you can teach him crypto investing (but make this the last option because of the risk).
Of course, that's pretty obvious. More job opportunities not only improves country's infrastructure development or more active industry but also results to uplift on everyone's life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 12:27:32 AM
It would be hard to suggest things and make those things acceptable immediately. We know how hard life is and giving a person all that he needs including a job does not guarantee that a person will become progressive. It must come with interest and skills. Giving the person a fish is not a guarantee either that he will be able to survive the exonomic problems being faced all the time. It is teaching him how to fish that makes him economically stable as the saying goes, and it is really true. Interest and skills are the key to economic stability.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Yes, opening jobs could really reduce unemployment for it gives financial stability that provides daily needs of the family. Like for example the Bitcoin, many people are thankful for it gives extra income by joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 07, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
Economic problems can be solve only by the government who are in the position, its their responsibility to look into it so ordinary people wont suffer.

Job opportunity can help the economy and the individuals to grow, it can lessen the unemployed people and they have the chance to become financially stable depending on how hard-working they are. We can somehow help in our own little way by exposing them in crypto and teaching how to earn here.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

giving them decent work, it will really help them.
or teach them how to invest here, teach as you do now.
don't choose projects that are easy to understand, recognize skimmers in bitcoin, don't be easily fooled by fantastic promises, don't open strange link links, investigate the reputation of providing bitcoin services. and make passwords a little complicated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 07, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

The Crypto market is giving us an opportunity to make a lot of money with easy jobs. I appreciate the bounty campaign because it gives me a pretty high income and I appreciate it. You can not expect a better job than this, buddy.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 09:50:46 PM
Having lots of money or many assets is very important. Because if we have good financial ability, we can help people who have economic problems.
Activity: 209
September 07, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Economic struggle of every individual is dictated by the economic status of a country where he or she leaves in. To make it simpleir the call of economic change can only be helped by the government.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 09:18:55 PM
the most effective is giving work, not just giving money. because money can run out quickly, whereas if they work, then they have a good long term. I plan to open jobs in the field of clothes design, and I am collecting capital from this crypto world. This year's plan can already be realized.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think solving economic problems is all about being in the cryptocurrency business. To me, no money fetches more than crypto and i love to be part of such a great community of crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257

If you are willing to work hard and have some skills you will find a job that pays in fiat or in bitcoin so that is not really a problem, now about the first point you touch you must remember that bitcoin is not a charity, there are probably people here donating fiat and bitcoin to causes they support but no one is going to donate money to other people directly since you do not know if that person has real troubles or if it is just a scammer asking for money, so forget about that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
mu suggestion for a problem about economic just help her or his how many money hwho he have. and how many time did he want to retutn
Pages:
Jump to: