Pages:
Author

Topic: how to help people who have problem economic - page 19. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?

Yes, new jobs would be a great help to those people to improve their status in life. Its always a big help for job seekers.

Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum

I agree, same here. If there's opportunities all they have to do is to grab it. As long as they're willing to work hard they can move away from poverty.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
Pages:
Jump to: