Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 11. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2020, 03:22:35 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
How about we change on how you split your money? $500 for the Bitcoin and  your $1000 for the Top 5 Altcoins.
In trading platform BTC is a perfect investment on forever so your suggestion is really useful for all the investors. But second suggestion is not a perfect combination because top 5 altcoins are never useful for 1k USD, normally peoples are expecting buy low and sell high. If we choose top 5 altcoins surely it is not a perfect investment for 66% our money. I think better we can choose our convenient platform.
I actually recommend you to study everything you need for you to invest that big amount of money because if you don't it might actually cause losing your money. I also recommend that if you want to invest in a particular project I can say that you should know every information you need for you to make your money be doubled because that is what we should do if we are investing. Protecting it and making it big. Protecting from scam projects. The whitepaper is actually important you need to read before you invest your money in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 19, 2020, 02:31:44 PM
My advice is to never invest all of your investment in just one option unless until you have faith in the investment proposal which is the rare case. I think you should invest in blue chip cryptos which are lower in price like BNB, XRP, EOS etc. But before investing in any crypto better read any news regarding the cryptos.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 19, 2020, 11:16:31 AM
There are good altcoin out there where you can invest or you can also invest in good project IEO as it is much safer route than trading in current market. There are few altcoin i will mention such as qtum, neo and waves as i think they have good community and team but if you are looking for instant profit then don't go for them.
unfortunately, not many IEO convince investors. the most interesting investors mostly only IEO in large exchanges such as binance. for small exchanges, I think it will be difficult for them to help success in the investment market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 19, 2020, 11:00:32 AM
If you are unsure yet what you want to invest, for me better to keep safe first by investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum, with this you can be able to maximize your fund, you can watch it out anytime, you can do short investing on it. That amount is big enough to start investing, it will be up to you how you will maximize it.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
January 19, 2020, 10:40:33 AM
As the cmc are growing and making a lot of good project investment there are good altcoin out there where you can directly invest. On tje other hand you can also invest in good project investment like the Aci coin. Because try to review their platform and I think they have good community and team but if you are looking for an easy money investment go for those at the top but make sure to be careful. As many fraud projects are still up
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 19, 2020, 10:34:25 AM
There are good altcoin out there where you can invest or you can also invest in good project IEO as it is much safer route than trading in current market. There are few altcoin i will mention such as qtum, neo and waves as i think they have good community and team but if you are looking for instant profit then don't go for them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 19, 2020, 10:23:59 AM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Bitcoin is the right choice for our investment because bitcoin has a high price and has a higher chance of growth in 2020. and if you want to invest some of the money you have then I recommend investing in Ethereum because I am sure that Ethereum will again have a high price in 2020. and until now I have collected ethereum to sell in 2020.
The outdated information is not good indicator for further investment without making proper analysis in both technical and fundamental development. The rise of ICOs was the main driver of high ETH price but the HYPE is over in the recent market conditions. Probably, the good times will arrive quicker than we expect but the possibilities are not in our favor.
now what happens is that the ICO market is no longer profitable. not all but investor confidence has declined and support for ETH increases demand is also not great. there must be a really good product, not just one or two. this market needs more new projects that attract new investors.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 18, 2020, 04:05:13 PM

I think EOS investment will be better, because current prices are still standard, and in accordance with your capital. EOS is also one of the coins that has good potential going forward.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 18, 2020, 01:23:46 PM

With $ 500, you should speculate on BSV or BCH to get big profits from now. BSV is growing very strongly and now its price is correcting to $ 253. Its ATH is $ 330 and it is about to continue breaking new highs. With the coins being manipulated, it is capable of x10 in a very short time and we should go in from now on to have a profit of about 40% - 60% more. But pay attention to Chinese New Year, they will start selling coins and you should sell before Asian holidays.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 18, 2020, 10:48:06 AM

How about we change on how you split your money? $500 for the Bitcoin and  your $1000 for the Top 5 Altcoins.
In trading platform BTC is a perfect investment on forever so your suggestion is really useful for all the investors. But second suggestion is not a perfect combination because top 5 altcoins are never useful for 1k USD, normally peoples are expecting buy low and sell high. If we choose top 5 altcoins surely it is not a perfect investment for 66% our money. I think better we can choose our convenient platform.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 18, 2020, 10:38:13 AM

How about we change on how you split your money? $500 for the Bitcoin and  your $1000 for the Top 5 Altcoins. I cannot guarantee you that you will have a quick ROI but I am sure that you can get the profit that you wanted. Investing it on multiple altcoins will let you have a safety net because if two of the coins doesn't give a green on market status, still you have 4 coins left will give you profit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 18, 2020, 10:35:26 AM
I recommend you to invest in BSV, most likely in the near future the price of BSV will rise again. but what you should pay attention to is when the right time to buy, in my opinion you should do research on the problem. I can't say anything about that problem because it has a very high risk.
the recommendations you give are quite good and can be considered and done. but I strongly agree that investing is a high enough risk and requires patience and not to panic. so that if you want to execute when you want to buy and when you want to sell with a definite feeling.
but with a value of that size you can also continue to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin which are good, so divided into alternatives.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
January 18, 2020, 10:18:54 AM
I recommend you to invest in BSV, most likely in the near future the price of BSV will rise again. but what you should pay attention to is when the right time to buy, in my opinion you should do research on the problem. I can't say anything about that problem because it has a very high risk.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
January 18, 2020, 10:12:12 AM
If you have that much capital and want to get a bigger profit, invest in the top 10 altcoin in Coinmarketcap. because the top 10 coins in Coinmarketcap have been tested and are good for investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2020, 09:16:02 AM
bitcoin is the best choice for long-term investment, and I like your idea of ​​buying $ 1000 for BTC. But, for now it looks like it will be difficult to find altcoin that will provide benefits quickly, because the market is not yet stable, there are only a few altcoins that are slowly increasing. Do you believe in ETH to hold it in the long run? it's likely, after ETH 2.0 has been realized, the price will increase along with the many requests.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 18, 2020, 06:42:07 AM
There is no guaranteed way to earn quick money on the cryptocurrency market. The more risky your investment, the more potential profit you might get. Anyway, I would put the biggest part of your money in Bitcoin.
indeed no one can guarantee but by buying bitcoin or coin that has the potential and has a very limited supply can provide a lot of profit when prices rise, do not be afraid to invest with the capital you have, you can apply long-term investment which means you will always get fortunately if you can be patient and apply that method.
Activity: 1078
January 18, 2020, 06:21:16 AM
There is no guaranteed way to earn quick money on the cryptocurrency market. The more risky your investment, the more potential profit you might get. Anyway, I would put the biggest part of your money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
January 14, 2020, 02:21:34 PM

If i we're you i will invest all the money in bitcoin, in no time you will earn good profits, altcoins are good only for long term investment plan and it's still hard to predict if altcoins will make a good come back some day
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
January 14, 2020, 01:26:33 PM

Making money fast mean put your money in risky especially when you have no strategy. The safest option now is investing in Bitcoin, the price is increasing and long hold would bring you good profit.
Activity: 550
January 06, 2020, 08:54:48 AM
1.5k$ is quite a lot, you can invest it on any coin if you want but for me you should invest the ones that is top in the market and you should not put it all in one coin you should invest your 1.5k$ with different coins.
Pages:
Jump to: