Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest my $1.5K? - page 30. (Read 7108 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 03, 2019, 01:02:37 PM
People like you should invest in Dogecoin, there are so many reasons why.
first of all, is the price is not very volatile and it can help you maintain your sanity. No matter how bad Bitcoin is, Dogecoin will not be dumped to the ground like ETH, XRP and many others. Because it's widely used by people to spend their money across the platforms. Buy it and hold it, everything will be fine.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 03, 2019, 01:00:13 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
There is nothing like quick money now because investing into cryptocurrency is risky and the probability that your investments is going to appreciate in pricing might not be there. It is better to buy bitcoin or ethereum and earn some profits as there grow time to time as majority of the altcoins are in bad conditions now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 03, 2019, 12:58:53 PM
buy cheap alts. price less than 5 cents. tokens by energy or network projects. also tokens which on exchanges 1-2 years and fall more than 10 times in price.
for energy tokens in my opinion don't because it's a bit risky for now and also 1-2 year tokens that have experienced price declines are also at risk because some that I get a lot that will soon exit scam, my advice for @fady if you want to invest with capital above $ 1K why not try luck in IEO?, choose a good launchpad for example binance, houbi, kucoin (use a short investment).
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
September 03, 2019, 12:55:50 PM
i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Difficult to prompt in a bear altcoin market. Since it is difficult to guess what price will be in the future. Investing in bitcoin is really a good idea, but the money in it will hang for many years, since the price is not known when it will rise higher. As far as altcoins are swinging, you can earn them on condition of a good course, but also lose your money if the altcoin rate you choose will fall.
Try to split the investment:
Stellar - 100-150$
TRON - 50-100$
Ethereum Classic - 200$
EOS - 200$
Waves - 100-150$
Neo - 100$
Monero - 200$
Leave the rest in bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
September 03, 2019, 12:37:34 PM
buy cheap alts. price less than 5 cents. tokens by energy or network projects. also tokens which on exchanges 1-2 years and fall more than 10 times in price.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 03, 2019, 11:56:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: