Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know a good bounty - page 13. (Read 10347 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 10
August 10, 2022, 05:21:57 AM
for me to see a good potential bounty we have to research in terms of web and social media. see the project team in terms of identity and project partners who are really partnered with the project and this social media activity is the most important. Project development always announces its progress through social media such as Twitter. if it's better to enter this big exchange it will bring the project success
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
August 10, 2022, 04:37:59 AM
Many people compare the current bounty with the past, of course it is very different and we have to be realistic, I don't want to say that the current bounty is bad, but because in the past there were very few bounty participants and many projects that could reach a hardcap of up to hundreds of millions of dollars of course the reward was great. awarded is also huge, whereas the current project to reach a softcap of 100 BNB or around $32k is very difficult and many fail.
Success of bounty campaign depending with how success of pre sale or IEO selling, current bounty campaign almost success on pre sale by reaching target not only soft cap but also hard cap, that easy how to make distribution on time and most important when coins listing always above on pre sale price. But right now have drastically different situation because many of project not running well, they loss from pre sale or IEO selling target. Without any contributing from investor all project don't have enough money for paying bounty hunter and make some of current bounties campaign right now become scam, I think this contrast drastically different with bounty campaign right now than current bounty campaugn.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 09, 2022, 07:19:44 PM
*Anyway, this topic should be in Altcoin Discussion, please move your thread, dude!!
If the OP didn't move it, then simply report it to a moderator for it to be moved. But somehow someone didn't report that even though this thread was created since July 15, 2022.
Done, bro.
You can see that it is on Altcoin Discussion already.  Wink

A good manager must have done research beforehand on the campaign project that he will handle.
In the case of altcoin bounty boards, we can see a lot of new bounty managers, who certainly don't have that reputation.
Of course, reputable bounty managers must do deep research/analysis first before they agree to manage a bounty. So, for the top bounty managers in this forum, we shouldn't doubt their professionality, they won't accept any bounty without analyzing it comprehensively. While for the new bounty managers, it is difficult to trust them because their priority is probably to launch bounties as many as possible. So, they may be a bit careless in analyzing the project requested for the bounty. They only focus on improving their portfolio. But I don't judge all the new bounty managers are bad, a few of them can be good ones.

some good managers have also made mistakes in project analysis. even some projects also end up scams. I know it's out of the bounty manager's control. they do their best, but if the project ends up being a scam and running away, it's not 100% the bounty manager's fault.
They are also human, they can't guarantee the success of the projects in the future. What they guarantee is mostly about the payment for participants. So, each participant must do their own analysis to know whether the project is good or not.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 09, 2022, 07:00:21 PM
The same way you know a good project by doing your research, There are too many crap bounties on the forum right now and the only one that looks interesting to me is the one I am currently wearing its signature, here are a few tips for you

1. Choose your bounty manager wisely.
2. Escrow payment is more reliable.
3. Use case is what gives tokens value, so promote projects with good use case only, some bad projects are Escrowed, and even if you get paid the tokens will be worthless.
point 2 and 3 were absolutely must filled in our bounty campaign. Alot good projects that has good utility they didnt pay us due token didnt escrowed yet. As bounty participants we really harmed alot by this case. Bounty managers should be our priority too by looking their history managing previous campaig.
Activity: 271
Merit: 14
August 09, 2022, 12:34:10 PM
The same way you know a good project by doing your research, There are too many crap bounties on the forum right now and the only one that looks interesting to me is the one I am currently wearing its signature, here are a few tips for you

1. Choose your bounty manager wisely.
2. Escrow payment is more reliable.
3. Use case is what gives tokens value, so promote projects with good use case only, some bad projects are Escrowed, and even if you get paid the tokens will be worthless.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
August 09, 2022, 12:30:11 PM
Most "bounty hunters" are just a bunch of people controlling many alt accounts with the sole purpose of joining as many bounty campaigns as possible, so i don't think they care that much if one of those bounties doesn't pay or turns out to be scam.

But for you honest bounty hunters out there (if they even exists) here are some tips that my be helpful:

1: Check whos the campaign manager, most of times reputable managers check the project before they advertise it (most of the times).
2: Do some reasearch on the project.
3: Do some more research.

Probably with trusted manager can't help us to find worth of bounty campaign, depending happened on Nody and Trophy bounty campaign if you joined on that bounty see reward drastically drop under their IEO price. Each participants received reward under $1 and I think most funny campaign. We need to make research by our self without see how trusted and reputable with Bounty Manage, some time many of them wrong and loss controlling when coins listing on market and reward under first agreement early. But if you interested with joining bounty campaign prefer choose payment using stable coin than altcoin, not guarantee price under IEO when listing if you try received payment using altcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 09, 2022, 12:28:42 PM
I heard that some bounties fail to pay participants at the end of work. Considering this senerio, how can one know which bounty is a good to participate in?

There are some indicators to consider when looking out for bounties to participate in. These may not guarantee that the bounty will be good, but it would help in choosing good projects or bounties to participate.

1. Sincere Bounty Manager - The bounty manager to a large extent determines whether you'll be wasting your time or getting rewards for your time and hardwork. Bounty managers go out of their way to ensure that they get a good project that will be beneficial to the bounty participants. In looking out for bounties, strive to work with bounty managers like cryptopreneurbrainboss, bounty detective, julerz12 etc. These are some of the bounty managers that are sincere and committed to the well-being of their bounty hunters.

2. ESCROW - Strive to check out if the reward for the project has been Escrowed. Some bounty rewards are Escrowed and as such would be paid by the bounty manager after the bounty has been completed. The bounties without the escrow tags are to be paid by the project developers and they may choose not to pay after the end of the bounty and there's really nothing anyone can do. Bounties without escrow are based on trust and we all know that trusts are easily broken.

3. BUDGET - Every bounty has a budget that is shared between the hunters that participated based on a stake system. The number of participants as well as the task carried out would determine the amount that would accrue to each hunter. The budget is shared between the different campaigns on an indicated percentage or ratio. So each campaign has a maximum budget and that should be considered when choosing the campaign based on the strength of your participating accounts.

4. DURATION - The time frame of the bounty should also be looked into when choosing a bounty to participate. When the time frame is too long, it implies that you have to work for the duration to be entitled to the reward. Some bounty strip out your reward when you fail to submit for two consecutive weeks. It's wise to juxtapose the duration with the reward to see if the payment is worth the duration.

5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - There are several terms and conditions peculiar to each bounty and you need to mindful of it. Some bounty could require KYC as a requirement for reward, others could require that you have an exchange wallet to collect your reward. You need to be certain that these conditions are convenient for you before commencing the bounty.

These are a few of the indicators to have at the back of your mind when checking out if a bounty is suitable for you to participate.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
August 09, 2022, 11:31:20 AM
I'd see that most of the concerns about the bounty are not the one who manages the campaign but the project owners/developers who pay nothing and scam investors. In besides, these BManagers are sometimes a victim of their sweet promises. That is why even having these known and reputable managers, they are not enough to say that the bounties they manage will succeed and pay back the effort of the participants. Whether we like it or not, this is really how the market looks like, it is really hard to tell which is project is good and scam.
That’s the problem though, bounty managers are not there just to protect the projects, they are there to protect the bounty hunters as well. If you make sure that no scammer ends up participating and getting free tokens, you should also make sure that the project will pay. How could you do that? Stop accepting deals where they do not pay you directly or at least put on a trustworthy escrow.

That way, the project would have to pay first, and they cannot back out later, and if they want to continue, they need to refill that chest a week before, and that way you will have money at all times. Such a simple task and yet many bounty managers do not even ask for it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
August 09, 2022, 04:40:00 AM
Join a bounty that has low amount of bounty hunters already joined or there are participant limits. Also such bounty should have only few campaigns with reasonable rules. For example dont ask you to make lots of social media content (simply spamming) with dozens of hashtags, and dont ask to mention other accounts except their. Project that aims to get more content creation from hunters, instead of trying to cover every social media and drawn it people mentioning their project. This will at least maximize your probable profit and show that project has serious intentions. But in general, no single bounty hunter isnt insured from being scammed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 30
August 09, 2022, 04:05:19 AM
The truth is that there's nothing like good bounties this days. It's 95% risky to participate in bounty nowadays because most of the project teams refuse to pay the hunters, while those that escrowed the rewards don't even get listed sometimes. Even reputable managers can not escape this unfortunate situation sometimes. So, I will advice you to rank up and engage in signature campaigns which little bit better.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
August 09, 2022, 03:53:10 AM
There is nothing to judge about good bounties but the trusted managers and project highlights/ use case. Everyone (either newbie) on the bitcoin forum post a bounty thread with no information about himself. However, we can find good projects in future if strict discipline is adopted on the forum i.e:

1. Bounty thread be restricted for Newbie or copper member with less than 50 activities.
2. Escrow tokens (if TGE not done then stable coin). Better to escrow stable coin instead of coins/ tokens
3. If project fails to pay the participants in promised time, scam tag be initiated by respective Bounty Manager on the forum.
4. The project should have stipulated timeframe for sale, IDO, IEO listing etc.
5. Every participants of the bounty campaign is to try for best advertisement.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 09, 2022, 03:20:47 AM
The easiest thing I did to find out whether it was profitable or not was an escrow system, of course the bounty manager's reputation in this forum was very good but sometimes the project that prolongs or even not paying so I prefer to join the bounty that the Escrowed system.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 08, 2022, 07:49:53 PM
After hard analysis about the project managers select projects, but those projects doesn't give the good results. This creates disappointment among the participants. Right now participation into bounties were just on random choice. If you're lucky you'll get the best income out of the allocation. In recent days I heard about only one project citizen finance that gave good return, but that too isn't distributed perfectly and at the right time. Right now it have gone valueless.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
August 08, 2022, 12:35:20 PM
The truth is you can never know weather a project is good or not but it just depends on the manager bringing the work and if it escrowed or not.
when the project was published by the campaign manager, I think it was through the review that the team manager did. but we must understand that the power of the bounty manager will not change the project that ends up being a scam.
most of the campaign managers have also informed in the thread that they are not part of the project developer. Whether it ends up being a scam or not, of course, is not the responsibility of the bounty manager.
looking for projects that have been escrowed with campaign funds may be the most sensible way to avoid scams. although that still does not eliminate the risk.
That depends since there are bounty managers that will surely put there reputation on a project, he/she might have deeply research on it before hopping in. Yes, that's true. Bounty managers aren't financial advisor not someone from legal authorities that already prove the legitimacy of a certain project, they can still be wrong on their judgment.

I don't think we can press managers to be responsible at all if it ends scam, he/she was more like of a financial advisor that you as a bounty hunter must consider the risk that it may end up badly in a certain point.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 08, 2022, 11:12:33 AM
The truth is you can never know weather a project is good or not but it just depends on the manager bringing the work and if it escrowed or not.
when the project was published by the campaign manager, I think it was through the review that the team manager did. but we must understand that the power of the bounty manager will not change the project that ends up being a scam.
most of the campaign managers have also informed in the thread that they are not part of the project developer. Whether it ends up being a scam or not, of course, is not the responsibility of the bounty manager.
looking for projects that have been escrowed with campaign funds may be the most sensible way to avoid scams. although that still does not eliminate the risk.

Not at all, but an assurance that participants will get the amount that they've worked, good enough for everyone who wanted

to join and participate with the bounty hunting though likewise it isn't the assurance of a scam since even
you receive your share the chance that the team will runaway without any good thing that will do with
the project, there's still a risk not to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 08, 2022, 08:53:00 AM
Most "bounty hunters" are just a bunch of people controlling many alt accounts with the sole purpose of joining as many bounty campaigns as possible, so i don't think they care that much if one of those bounties doesn't pay or turns out to be scam.
Considering that to be true, would they not feel the "twice bitten once shy" thing? Some amount of grey cells would still be working in these assumed brain dead people that should make them question their actions and stop bounty hunting once and for all, specially after being tricked by the owners of any project to work a lot and then ignore their payment and eventually ghost them.

I can believe it might be an obsession for many to collect dust tokens worth nothing, but that would be a nice hobby in the real life, not in the internet. Lips sealed

Overall, we should stop the, do this do that before a bounty. None of them are worth your time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
August 08, 2022, 08:37:39 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 08, 2022, 07:30:39 AM
I don't think this question is meant for this section, but you are a newbie and maybe you don't know the guidelines of this forum yet. This question is surpose to be in the beginners and help section. The truth is you can never know weather a project is good or not but it just depends on the manager bringing the work and if it escrowed or not.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
August 08, 2022, 07:13:18 AM
very easy, there are many good bounty managers here, HHampuz, Julers, One Nuts, Brainboss,
and a few more, you can follow their bounty and analyze the project first,
but I'm sure 80% of their projects are successful and always pay, good luck
There are projects that have good managers but not at all times the bounty is paying off. There's no problem with the management of the bounty but there are projects that had a good bounty that can't deliver what's expected from them.
I don't have the metrics on that so let's say that sometimes, those successful projects are really paying off but more times that they don't even with the best managers out there since the handling of the market is from the project itself.
I'd see that most of the concerns about the bounty are not the one who manages the campaign but the project owners/developers who pay nothing and scam investors. In besides, these BManagers are sometimes a victim of their sweet promises. That is why even having these known and reputable managers, they are not enough to say that the bounties they manage will succeed and pay back the effort of the participants. Whether we like it or not, this is really how the market looks like, it is really hard to tell which is project is good and scam.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 08, 2022, 04:28:08 AM
~snip~

Indeed, a lot of people take this opportunity since they can earn some tokens and then sell them later. They will win a lot when they got a good bounty, without a good bounty their hard work is useless. It's weird when I meet someone and said the rewards from bounty campaign is his main income source also he always talks about token price and distribution date which only have to sell intentionally without having a mindset to hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: