Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to sell? - page 10. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

I think to know when the right time to sell the coin is when the price is green and already get a profit up to more than 50% lest you sell cheap assets you have because it will make you lose if you sell cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
It was a good question to answer, basically if you think that your investment now is higher as to you initial purchase on it then, it was advisable to sell it. But you might consider to hold it rather than to sell immediately by just hoping that it will still grow higher than normal.
Activity: 378
March 25, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
This is the challenges for all of the traders. There are many things that have to be considered. Holding is good but the basis of your holding is only a prediction and you have to take a risk. In my opinion, if there’s an advantages, then take it. Sometimes greediness, makes you fall down and loosing the opportunity for a huge profits.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 25, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
sell can be known in the market, we can sell when the price is high and improving. this time the market can be used as a benchmark when to sell before the coins back down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Selling Bitcoin depends on the person. You may sell it when it reaches your target price to avoid loss by selling it at lower price because it is extremely difficult to earn bitcoin in the present day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
February 19, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
I am saying that sell it if it is not worth millions because if you money worth millions in the bitcoins you will have a long term selling time. Every after rise there will always a fall so probably sell it in a higher price before it falls. But if you do not need that much money then hold it more but to be must more secured just sell it then put it somewhere safe

I don’t think anyone should be told when they are supposed to sell or when they are to buy. Everyone has a common sense, and that common sense is what tells you– this is loss and this profit. If loss seems to you as a profit, then you should sell with loss. But if profit seems to you to be what it is called, then sell whenever you think you have made profit. That is it, simple, and no need for a long talk.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
The perfect time to sell bitcoin is at higher prices simply invest into bitcoin for the longer terms and when your desired prices come on the market chart simple sell those coin because waiting more at that time will lead you to the more wait for the higher time so don’t wait when the record value come and more of it bitcoin prices are bit volatile so keep on checking the prices if you really want to earn bigger loaf of profit. Choosing a selling point in this market is very important as it helps you maximize profit and minimize the risk for your investment
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 05:42:05 AM
I am saying that sell it if it is not worth millions because if you money worth millions in the bitcoins you will have a long term selling time. Every after rise there will always a fall so probably sell it in a higher price before it falls. But if you do not need that much money then hold it more but to be must more secured just sell it then put it somewhere safe
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
Meaning you buy coins or tokens when the price is low or dumping and sell them when the price increases. It is just as simple as that, but you also have to keep an eye on when it dips and when it increases. There's no real easy way to know when it's the right time to sell or buy. You have to try to determine where the high part of a trading range is and the low part. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to sell or buy
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
We can see the past bitcoin prices are rising strongly over the past few days and broke the $ 10000 mark and are heading for the $ 12000 mark. I think that at this point the bitcoin prices have started to stabilize and they are not as strong as before, so at this point you should consider selling the bitcoin, because the bitcoin price can reverse and decrease any time.
Activity: 158
February 17, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Sell when you hit your tp price for that coin or when it pumps and wait for a bull exhaustion to happen then sell there because the buyers will weaken and sellers will take over the market.
Activity: 28
February 17, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
Selling and Buying is the hardest part. Depends why you want to sell ?

I actually sell on a certain gain but i only sell a part of my position mostly my initial invest on the position.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2018, 04:38:04 AM
Knowing when to sell is easier than when to buy. If you have a target of profit then you will sell it whenever you reach the target unless you are greedy to get more profit above your target. On other side, knowing when to buy is a bit difficult as we should do some analysis first.
Activity: 574
February 17, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

how to know when the right position to sell when you already get more than 200% profit you can sell it but when not then you should save the coin you have first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

All I know from trading how to know when to sell is when I see the price has gone up or when I already get the benefits as I want, whereas I will hold if bitcoin price goes down or I want to get more profit

This is very simple way to do so. Sell or hold is just simple. Dont make you complicated.
Trading in every side will run something name profit, so just sell when we are in profit. No matter small or big , all depend on our strategy.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
We can see that the market over the past few days is very exciting, bitcoin prices are continuously increasing in the past few days, now bitcoin has reached $ 10770 level and continues to increase very strong. As I analyze the chart, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 13,000 and it will go down, at the right time for us to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 47
February 04, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
I don't know bitcoin sell time, but i think sell through the recommended ways to sell it.
Activity: 120
February 02, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Selling is just about your decisions if we talk about when to sell then for me selling is just based on you if your satisfied enough for the price value as we know that the value of any rokens will up and down. And the better time to sell is when the price is higher.
Activity: 392
February 02, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

what I know all this time about selling and buying is to buy when the price is low then sell when the price is high or it is getting a profit and I have done it
Activity: 334
February 02, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Knowing when to sell is equally as important to knowing when to buy.  As the saying goes,  nobody can time the market but one can make intelligent guesses an speculations.  The best time to say Is when your asset h as reached your targeted price.
When you think there is much profit gained now, just make a check. And if the check gives you true value then straightly go for any valid exchange and sell your coins. Same happens when you have intentions to buy a coin. There would be more and more coins but you must be having some solid research about your own coin. Buy it in the cheapest price as possible as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: