Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to sell? - page 6. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
Nothing will happen if you'll just hold when the price starts to drop. But if you will not be calm and you are thinking about the price will be moving quickly down, possible that you will loss more. Having a target price of selling is also a good way to determine on when you can sell bitcoins. I will sell when the time is right where the price of Bitcoin becomes very high and the amount of Bitcoin mine is very big to realize all my dreams
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
No one going to guide you when to sell. It depends on how much profit you want to earn from a specific currency. it also depends on the price you have purchased the charges you have paid for the trade. Bitcoin price is rising day by day and if you have bought it at considerable cheaper rate, then it is advisable to take out your capital amount by selling same quantity of bitcoins
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 10:54:18 PM
In selling and holding, it depends upon the price or value of the coins or tokens you want to achieve. HODL then sell if the value meets your target.There are many sites you can view the price of the coins or tokens. Now this is the challenge, if the value of the coins will increase or decrease.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 04, 2018, 09:52:56 PM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
There are no one rules in trading people are saying that you buy low and sell high, but you are always tempted to hold your coins because you think it will rise further and you are also tempted to buy more at lows but with no idea how low it can get and will the market recover, I am only for holding profitable coins trading is time consuming stuff.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 09:35:24 PM
You can't know exactly the best timing to sell your coins or tokens, even if you study carefully the market and the chart. It is depending in so many factors, and the crypto prices are volatiles, in general. So it is better to sell when the price hit some good level, especially for the coins without real potential.
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
April 04, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
There’s no predicted peak for selling that is 100% accurate. That’s a curse, and that’s also the beauty of it. It’s always based on your own trust and faith. Some are really close to call themselves as accurate traders. Try to learn more about the market, the flow and some charts. It will help you on your trade. Especially if you’re waiting too long to sell coins. Good luck!
Activity: 153
April 04, 2018, 11:24:51 AM
Its depend upon you either your goals are short term or long term and your selection worthy having potential to grow or not.simple rule is buy when market at down and sell when market is high.If you feel the moment maximize the profit sell out.
Yep, a least you should identify what is your target in this market, whether for a long term or short term. When you need money, you can sell it. However, It depends much on how you learned about bitcoin market. You must have deep knowledge about the fluctuation of market, learn the way to analyze, which helps you make accurate decision if you have knowledge on it. Remember that buying low and selling high.You should spend time reading more about crypto market, because only you know what your situation is and only you find the best answer by yourself, no one can help you make good decision in your own work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

A good time to sell is when our coin price has gone up with a selling value higher than the purchase price.
The important thing to gain first.
About the amount of profit that many, depending on how long the market price rose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
I am saying that sell it if it is not worth millions because if you money worth millions in the bitcoins you will have a long term selling time. Every after rise there will always a fall so probably sell it in a higher price before it falls. But if you do not need that much money then hold it more but to be must more secured just sell it then put it somewhere safe

Small amountbor big is not matter with long or short term because all is depending the target of investor.
Small amount which is not worth a million also good to hold longer and all come back to our own style and strategy and also planning
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
You have to analuze the chart and study the market before buying, and keep doing so before selling, to sell with the highest possible price, and get the maximum of earning. Sometimes you need holding and waiting, for example nowadays the whole market is down, so we need to wait patiently until the prices go up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
do not trade if you do not know when the time is right to sell or buy because if you do not know the knowledge about trading then you will lose your money, you should always see the market to know if this time to sell or buy, if the price drops or red then You can buy and sell when the market goes up or green
Activity: 104
April 04, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
In an uptrend, you sell when your trailing stop is hit. This means that whenever price goes up, your target selling price also goes up instead of sticking with the old stop loss price. Doing so enables you to preserve your gains.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
when bitcoin gets up again the right time to sell your bitcoins because you're not losing it and you'll definitely earn a big deal here
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

Of course when the price is very high like if they are closer to the highest peek they have achieved last time then it is the time that you should be ready to.sell not all of it because it might grow a little more but taking a huge risk because if a greed it just gonna lead you into a huge downfall and you are gonna gain almost nothing again. And if youbseel that the market and red notice if it is really in a huge drop.if yes then hold buy if no then sell it before it will drops a huge more.
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

according to the experience I have ever had the right time to sell the bitcoin or coin you bought when the coin has already decreased the interest or you can see from the market activity, if the movement of coin is already weakened then you should take advantage to sell it or when have got profit you can also take advantage of never to be greedy.
Activity: 686
April 04, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
You have to keep track of your investment because you need to keep checking in the market what was your buy order and what was your sell order. Before selling you need to compare those things in order to make the profit on the investment you made.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 04, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
I think, to know when the right time to sell is to look at the market and if the market is green or rising and you already get a profit then you can sell it
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
At first you should knowledge about it and give your many time here and check when price down and up when price is down you buy some btc and when price is rise you sell your btc but when you buy some btc and price is down you hold it
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 04:30:16 AM
I can find out if I can sell Bitcoin if it is at a high price, and if Bitcoin is big enough to handle or if there is no money, Bitcoin really needs to sell it at a low cost or above.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Its depend upon you either your goals are short term or long term and your selection worthy having potential to grow or not.simple rule is buy when market at down and sell when market is high.If you feel the moment maximize the profit sell out.
Pages:
Jump to: