Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know when to sell? - page 19. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 12, 2017, 06:09:12 AM
Selling bitcoin is in your risk, we cannot know when will bitcoin price is the highest. But I think when bitcoin pumps just sell. It is a good time. In this bitcoin we can’t predict when the value will dump or pump, it is in your instict to know when bitcoin has a great value. Sell it when the money is enough already for you and if you think it is profitable already.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:02:28 AM
Its better to look upon the current market price before selling the btc.If the market value is low one should buy try to buy instead of selling  and  should sell when the value or the price increases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 04:05:00 AM
Generally people will buy when bitcoin prices go down or cheap and sell when prices are high. You need online continusly to observe the market price movements. I hope you will get big profit in tradding. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 12, 2017, 03:57:24 AM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
In the crypto world you come across PUMP and DUMP in the value of Cryptocurrencies.Now we all know that we sell when the value PUMPS and buy when the value DUMPS.Whether to sell or hold depends on the altcoin you have.For example:- If you are holding bitcoin then you should ignore all the pumps and dumps happening now because Bitcoin has potential and will keep growing slowly and steadily.So we should hold and refrain from selling out bitcoins during small pumps.
Activity: 658
December 12, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
You sell when you hit your price target! I do not think that should be a brainer. Of course if you are not satisfy with the price of your coin you can hold trade it to the acceptable income you want to make on it!
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 12, 2017, 03:15:53 AM
Basically you know when to sell when the price dips down, as the rules of trading goes "buy low, sell high". Meaning you buy coins or tokens when the price is low or dumping and sell them when the price increases. It is just as simple as that, but you also have to keep an eye on when it dips and when it increases.
There is no right time for either buying or selling the bitcoin or in fact any other coin which you do have. The only thing which matters is your personal knowledge and experience. There is no point of selling your bitcoins at low price and getting nothing fruitful in the end.

We all want to make money and for that we must sell our bitcoins only at the time when its market price is good enough for making us earn money.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 05:05:52 PM
You just need to set an exit strategy, example a percentage rise you are willing to consider a gain and then you sell. be careful not to get carried away by greed
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
December 11, 2017, 02:59:53 PM
That is a question one can answer by himself, if you feel you have made a good amount of profit I would sell it and be happy with the profits, if it is one of the better projects or altcoins you can hold it for a few extra months or for optimal profit a year, if the project is solid it will reach its value over time, also you can allways sell half and keep the other half, works best in my oppinion.
Activity: 8
December 11, 2017, 02:55:40 PM
For this you have to study both technical and fundamental aspects of trading. And learning is a process. You can not do it overnight. You have to give time for it. Only technical analysis can help you but it's better if you learn both technical and fundamental analysis. By using that knowledge you can know when to sell.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:43:51 PM
you can sell it when the sale price is greater than the purchase price, you will get big profits and also do not lose. but before selling you have to think about and observe every movement of the coins, because the coin price can change time and hope not to disappoint you.
Activity: 364
December 11, 2017, 01:37:13 PM
In fact it is very easy to know when you should sell and when you should hold. When you have got the profit you want then that's when you can sell. If you have not got the profit you want you should hold. Or you will lose your money. I advise not to be too greedy in making money through trading, because many people are too ambitious to make a profit through trading but ultimately they lose a lot of money.
Activity: 38
December 11, 2017, 01:33:33 PM
Sometimes I'm confused when to sell. When I hold and do not monitor the graph. In fact the rate is down. Keep studying
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 11, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
I always sell my coins when the price is on the all time high and i just wait for the price to go on a dip or to go down and that is when i am going to buy again. That is my strategy and it works a lot compare to the past strategies that i have been using.

There are some analysis indicators embedded to the price charts of each coin, they show the temperature of the market. For instance, RSI indicator. If it's bove 70, this mean a sell wave can hit that coin.
Not all the time on which technical analysis would really work into trading cryptocurrencies because based on my own experience they wont really tend to work out and not really reliable to be used anytime because prices wont really go as expected basing on your analysis of your technical tools this is why the market is soo really unpredictable but it s much better to have your own basis than on selling out in random moves.
Activity: 249
December 11, 2017, 01:06:12 PM
I always sell my coins when the price is on the all time high and i just wait for the price to go on a dip or to go down and that is when i am going to buy again. That is my strategy and it works a lot compare to the past strategies that i have been using.

There are some analysis indicators embedded to the price charts of each coin, they show the temperature of the market. For instance, RSI indicator. If it's bove 70, this mean a sell wave can hit that coin.
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 01:01:37 PM
Selling immediately when you got the news which bring disadvantage to Bitcoin . Because the price will get down due to that news.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
December 11, 2017, 11:45:11 AM
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 11:39:21 AM
I think when the value pumps that is the right time to sell you investment. And buy again when it is dump the value of cryptocurrency. But it is in your strategy when is your right time
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 11, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

The basic is you must know how to find top/ bottom price. People like use indicator ( MACD, RSI & MA ) and some people use news as speculation. You can use any knowledge you like but must have discipline, if not loss become your friend. Never forget to understand real market pattern to now the right time to buy/ sell, it will help you make money. Have a nice day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 11, 2017, 11:37:25 AM
When you know that your in profit then sell. dont' be greedy because if you're greedy then you will lose something. but it depends on how you trust the coin itself. if you're a fundamentalist guy then try to speculate or read some blog about this company profile.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 11:28:58 AM
When Is the right time to sell Its depends On The Situation of the Economy.Always Keep On Eye In Market place.Then Sell some Coin And Hold Some from it.
Pages:
Jump to: