Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 103. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Its not that easy to know which coins have potential to grow. So you can do some researches about the coins and the projects behind. That can help you a lot. But what you need at most to know which coin is good in experience. So the most things in history is reapeting. Also in the cryptocurrency world. So the longer you are in this business, the more you know how this works and which the way could go of the cryptos.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
I think whenever possible, look for objective measures where you can compare different options on an even playing field.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
Get to to know what the project is all about, know what they are planing to do with the coin, know there aim and objectives of the project. There are some manager which we know they manage a good project, go for the best manager because most of them are scammers.
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
I think, It is true that many new coins appear now. I'm sure not only you are confused choosing which coin you want to use. I advise you to choose bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
We need to know the target of the coin and study the coin strategy in achieving the goals and targets that have been determined. Read and understand the whitepaper and see how people respond to the project and look at the team.
Yes, these must be clearly understood, and we can further participate in the telegraph. A positive understanding of the team's intentions.
Activity: 192
May 14, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
We need to know the target of the coin and study the coin strategy in achieving the goals and targets that have been determined. Read and understand the whitepaper and see how people respond to the project and look at the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

you can see from the many who use it and that way you can see whether or not good coins and good coins, in my opinion, are bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins have a good popularity and can survive in the future

Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
Just look for the company idea, strategy, roadmap etc... Do you like it or not? Do you think it will be valuable in the future? Look for the team, how they are doing their work, whos that people, what is the activity in the social media? And then just take all this facts into the one conclusion, and decide are you good with that or nah.. That is simple! Wish you good profits Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
You can consider the real demand of the market. The market is saturated with new projects looking to solve problems, some problems already being solved by others. This results in lots of undeserving projects getting funded.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
Good projects have well developed website, professional team, there are a lot of media, where you can read about the project, big partners, etc.
In other words, project have to be huge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 14, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
There are some points to be checked to know if the coins are good in the futures, Points to be consider: White Paper, Road Map, Blockchain technologies, Peoples behind, Team Developers, Advisers, etc.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
May 13, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Most people experienced that too especially to those beginner here in bitcoin, you've will face a lot of problem but remember this will make us more challenge to do more hardwork to stand up if we feel down. To choose a good coins, read their whitepaper and roadmap and understand what you read, you need to look also a project that is very unique because this idea is very good.
Activity: 74
May 13, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Very simple to know about a coin good or not, just collect information about team behind coin market of the coin project and potential of the coin daily position of the coin views of the public regarding coin these are some important factor for choosing a right coin, rest is your luck.
Activity: 616
May 13, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Thank You
I think not only you who feel confused because I am also so and I am sure most people are just like us then from that if I have to choose the coins that I will make my investment prefer coins that have good ratings, top 10 in my opinion is very promising
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
May 13, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
I look their site, roadmap, whitepaper, lots of information: team experience, advisors; how detailed is the road map; how unique is the project; competitors of the project
Activity: 53
May 13, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
The first thing I would say is to read their white paper and make sure the project is innovative and has good future. Then the team management are also a professional.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
Do some research read what are they aiming, Know their plans and what is their token for.
There are lots of new coin but they have a different types of project. Read on the technology that they working on. If u think it will be useful in the future, buy it. You wont get profit if you don’t know about any coin and their way of dealing. You should study carefully about almost top 30 coins and their performance since last few months. You can take some suggestion from pro users so that you can be sure that you are not taking any wrong step. Bitcoin is the most successful coin till now and ethereum, litecoin are most successful of all altcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
There are so many things that can be a benchmark. One of them is by reading the project concept in whitepaper. In addition, you can also see the platforms it uses. Whether using a well known platform or not. And the most important thing is you have to see the price rate of the coin. Whether the increase and decrease occur quickly or slowly.
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
You need to do your research before investing. If you don’t, you are basically throwing your hard earned dollars into something that you do not understand. Also, if you fully understand a coin, it is going to make you much more confident when you actually buy the coin. Confidence and knowledge are vital when investing.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
Identifying successful coins is a very difficult task. I think we must have some luck besides research and investigation. This is especially important for the long term.
Jump to: