Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 114. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
May 02, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
Of course find out about the course of their project, because the coins are the same as shares in their project. the better the performance of a project of the stock price (coin) will be higher.
Activity: 367
May 02, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
Of course, bounty! It is much more profitable than airdrop! In any case, you can participate in both! But in my opinion, do not stop wasting your time on airdrops!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
First of all this requires experience because you need to know what factors you should take into accounts when when purchasing a particular coin and you must also know where to gather information about it. We may make mistake sometimes, it is to learn and overcome challenges we face. From there we will succeed.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
To understand a coin is good or not is not easy, but you can find by yourself best coins for you to invest. Read their whitepapers and check their team. If they have a strong team and project and their roadmap is reliable for you, you can trust them to invest your money their ico.  Wink
Activity: 122
May 02, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
You should read the whitepaper and research websites,partners, team that you want to invest.Also, try to compare a few project.Then, you will decide which coins good are.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
I think u need to learn about the project behind that coins before you invest.
like the whitepaper, roadmap and the product from.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 02, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Can we look at the value we can derive from the coin in terms of its uses? If we're much concerned with the price for speculation and quick gains, any coin could be pumped at anytime. If we're after value and we're satisfied with that the project is offering us after diligently researching the coin, then that coin will be good in future.
That's what I'm doing now. The very good coins have very low prices now, but I'm happy with the developments the devs are doing, so I'm very confident they will be very relevant in future.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 02, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

We can never tell which ones are good. It's quite alarming the number of successful icos which turned out to be scams. We can't just relying on the whitepaper nor the team members anymore. I think it's good to prefer to invest on the existing companies who are starting to embrace crypto world. There will be lesser chance of them bidding us goodbye once they raised millions of dollars.
Activity: 753
May 02, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
In fact, I believe that this requires experience first of all, because you need to know what factors to take into account when buying a particular coin, and know where to take information about it. We can make mistakes many times, but we still need to learn and overcome all the difficulties, then we will succeed.
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 12:10:12 PM
Good for what? For long-term investment or for daily trading? Or maybe for mining? These are all different crypto-currencies
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
May 02, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
The basis that an investor should consider on choosing a token to invest is tbe platform or the use of the token itself. If the token has a good platform,assumptions can already be made that it would be profitable someday because there's a possibility that when the time come that it caught the attention of the people, its market value will increase which would result into huge profit.
Activity: 280
May 02, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Regarding really good projects there are obvious signs that the project is trustworthy, good community, good socials, whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
1. Look for cryptocurrency for less than a dollar.
2. Check the cryptocurrency website to assess the most promising coins.
3. Check Reddit to find out which coins have the community.
4. View the cryptocurrency of Supply versus and maximum supply.
5. Check the graphs of cryptocurrency and price charts.
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners.
Activity: 16
May 02, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
To select good currencies, you should go to the ico review site, or you can find out about the community, founders, and whitepaper information on their website for verification.
Activity: 159
May 02, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
I'm not a good predictor of which coins are good but there are different ways to know if the coin is good; one of these is searching and reading facts. Also, you can ask those people who are cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
It's impossible to predict witch one from new tokens would be popular and expensive in future. You just need an experience and also enough luck to make right investment.
Activity: 24
May 02, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I do not think there is a good predictor of finding good coins, though many are asking experts. We must find out the developers of each coin and always monitor the movement of its value in the market. I think it's better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Reading the whitepaper solely cannot give you the idea well. In most scams, the whitepaper may be copy-pasted or even if they are original, they may write there lots of imaginary objectives.

The old projects of the team may be a good reference to evaluate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 01, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Thank You

Always check their project, Determine whether it is profitable for everyone. Sometimes they are just platforms and are not useful to users. So it will eventually sell people immediately when they get it.
Jump to: