Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 118. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:36:32 AM
This requires experience and knowledge in the field of blockchain. Find out if the development team has the necessary experience and at what stage is their development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
Look at their growth chart.If growth goes up and sometimes is in place then you can buy.Don't expect big and fast profits.It's a long case, but it's bearing fruit
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
April 27, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
coins are good or bad its totally depend on his own project, if the project is good then the coin is very good.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
according to my experience to see a good coin/token, you should see first
- team and developer
- total supply
- user interest in the coin
- and a solid community
if you think all the criteria are good, you can guess if the coins are good
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Mostly when you look up a project you will most likely meet other investors and potential investors who have shared their thoughts on the projects and if it is good or not, and you then going on their website, reading their project outline and their whitepaper will give you and idea of their plans for the coins and if they are serious about it or not, so basically, how to know good coins is to just do some research
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
To find out a good coin or not, I look at which exchanges it trades, and another good indicator of this coin is when it is on coinmarcetcap!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
If you yourself find it difficult to choose coins, then first analyze the coins, which are often discussed on the forum.  Then read the project documents, and try to understand why it is successful.  The main thing is the idea, the product, and the work of the promotion team.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
April 27, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
most people before buying coins at a time when ICO often reads white paper to get information about the coin. so, if on white paper a lot of good information about the coins then we better buy their coins.
in addition we can also determine the coin is valuable by looking at people who join the ICO is like investors and members in their social media group.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
I will find out their advice and read a lot of news about the project. Or can I evaluate the project by joining their community? If the community is big then they will be great projects

You are right, the community decides the success of a project. If a project has a small community, that project will not be as successful as large community projects. I also regularly explore the community before investing in a project
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 27, 2018, 09:27:19 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
I will find out their advice and read a lot of news about the project. Or can I evaluate the project by joining their community? If the community is big then they will be great projects
Activity: 219
April 27, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
In order to know which coin is good for you, you should do proper research about it and just get to know whether it has good demand in future or not as this will decide the amount of profit you will earn in future.
Activity: 174
April 27, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
They are really a lot and most of the garbage. So I did not concern myself with this issue, just bought the insides for all the information on coins and all promising, just enjoy the information
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
Check their team, their white paper, their roadmap and their goal. If they have competitors that are at a more advanced stage I'd stay clear. You also want to invest in coins that have a good PR team but not a shiller like with TRX
Activity: 81
April 27, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
To understand a coin is good or not is not easy, but you can find by yourself best coins for you to invest. Read their whitepapers and check their team. If they have a strong team and project and their roadmap is reliable for you, you can trust them to invest your money their ico.
copper member
Activity: 476
April 26, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
There are number of coins available but choosing the best one is tough job. You have to study the project , their websites , staff members , scope etc. Study of project is must.
Activity: 235
April 26, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

Thank You
New coins are trash in my opinion. The most reliable are Bitocin and Ethereum. In 2018 we see the boom of scam ICOs with trash coins. Sad
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
You know if the coins is good if the ico was successful and have a good roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 115
April 26, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
I think you should consider whether the coin has an open cap. This means that there is no limit to the gathering of funds – which can result in the coin eventually losing its value in the future. This is similar to the concept of dilution in the financial world. As more and more tokens are issued, the investor’s share diminishes in value.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 26, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
You dont need to work hard to know which one is good or bad, just check out their whitepaper if it is well detailed Like THUG COIN, and their vision about their project, THUG Is a good one and a long term good investment without any regrets, grab ur now before too late

I don't really agree with you, if you just quickly look at the whitepaper, it's difficult to estimate the strenght of the project. I see lots of project that if you just look quickly at them, they look great, they are well presented, the team is very active on the socials etc. But if you read carefully, you know that the project has big weaknesses
My opinion, is that making all these checkings is long but it is also indispensable
Activity: 165
April 26, 2018, 06:53:22 AM
You need to pay more attention to projects that enable the creation of new blockchain projects basically. For example, you can lead Etherium, NEO and let ArcBlock from a new one. In general, Cryptokurrancy requires qualitative selection. I am studying whitepaper project. What is the main idea of the project and how much is based on lockchain technology. Then the project team. Do the developers already have a successful project. It is desirable to do this in teams. It takes a very long time if you work alone.
Jump to: