Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 26. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 144
August 31, 2018, 05:29:32 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

You should see if this coin is different from other coin, if those features are better or not and if this project is sustainable
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
I usually just focus on the projects with the most growth, I know it is not near being the best method of telling which coin is good but is good for newbies on the business.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:53:50 PM
With new coins is very difficult to guess, it's better to look at the cheap but closer to top. lisk for example, still undervalued, and should double. Not as advertising, but just an example on such similar situations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

This question is answers many times in this forum. You need to do some reserach before investing you should check their white paper, their development teams and their background, Their plans for the future and the market supply and ofcource exchanges that thier caoin is being traded hope this will helps  Grin
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
Soar One of the most promising projects of 2018. Look at the contingent project team I believe in the success of the project! Do not miss the opportunity here, especially now just the start of a great trip! This is a great concept and very good team! I wish you great success! details at https://soar.earth/
Thanks for the link. I like that it's also decentralized, and I am a drone enthusiast. I'm wishing everybody who is participating in this project the best of luck!
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
One of the main things I look for in a coin are good partnerships. When a company like General Electric is partnered with a project, like WPP (sorry for the shill), it makes me believe the project a lot more.
It's a great approach. Who partners with the project is a good sign that this project may be successful and have potential. Apart from whitepaper, product, social media, who specifically partners with the project is a sure sign of viability.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
There are many new coins coming out everyday and unfortunately most of them won’t last long. First read through the white paper, ascertain the idea is prospective ,revolutionary, viable and have ready market, supported by the community, have a good management and marketing team
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
In order to choose coins, you have to choose a good project. You have to act almost exactly like when choosing an ICO. Or just buy the top coins in the long run.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
Pay attention to the development team, in place of the position in the top 100 crypto currencies. And I advise you to read the technical document and the legality of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
For me the most important reason to choose a good coin is the idea , vision and mission about the project , its very important to attract more investor and coins buyer , read the white paper page per page and make sure they had good and experience team behind the project .
To me i think that it is not so easy to get information about the market, for that we need to have good knowledge and study about the market and may be then we can become able to  get some good information about the market and bitcoin price that either it will increase in future or will decrease.
Activity: 246
August 30, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
To know which coins is good, it is better to check the system and platform that they have. Read their whitepapers and roadmaps as well.
Gather information in the internet if they are good to use in trading and seek what are the difference of it in the other coins.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
You need to pay more attention to projects that enable the creation of new blockchain projects basically. For example, you can lead Etherium, NEO and let ArcBlock from a new one. In general, Cryptokurrancy requires qualitative selection. I am studying whitepaper project. What is the main idea of the project and how much is based on lockchain technology
Activity: 308
August 30, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
For me the most important reason to choose a good coin is the idea , vision and mission about the project , its very important to attract more investor and coins buyer , read the white paper page per page and make sure they had good and experience team behind the project .
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
Updating the Bitcoin Forum news, watching the dominant social media news this year will tell you what the best money is.
Read articles and news about electronic money to hear the informations you need.
Update Coin Market Cap about currency increases or decreases every day.
Activity: 340
August 30, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
If they have a strong team and a project and their street map is reliable, you can try to believe them to make investments your cash within the ico. however it nevertheless relies upon on success, even supposing the robust team and the challenge is very good, it is able to burn out.
I sometimes see for what purpose these tokens will be used for, just for trading or can be used for other things. I see, if the token is only for trading, the token will only continue to drop in price. Requires a purpose so that the token can be truly valuable, like bitcoin, some people use it to shopping online.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
You live during information era.
And you can find information about any project now. You have to visit social networks of the project. To find information about the project on other resources. Including at this forum there is a lot of information.
Just use google for this purpose. If you can't find info just scip this project.
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
I do not know how the rest do it, but personally I read specialized forums. There I learn about the existence of a per-septic project. Next, I study the team, if I like it, then I study white paper. Then I analyze the idea of the project and make a decision.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
It's up to you, no one can help you find a good coin. It's based on your patience and determination, you can find a good altcoin anywhere such as news, telegram groups, Twitter, Facebook, ...
Activity: 192
August 30, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
You can learn about this coin through the personnel of their project team and the white paper, and then depending on your judgment there is no prospect for development of this coin and then consider whether or not to invest it
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Just a tip if anyone is trying to come up with a method for weeding out shitcoins. Pay close attention to what the coin DOES and what it stands for. Pay attention to how passionate its userbase is.
Pages:
Jump to: