Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 24. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

I`m not expert here but my strategies to choose a good project has a good coins is the ICOs rating and their white paper because the white paper contains the description on their project on how their coins work in the market world.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 09:19:03 AM
For example, I try to find out the popularity of coins not on the site. But rather I go to the forum and read reviews. After all, the information on the sites may not be updated. And then you will fail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Now it is very difficult to find a good coin for investment, because the market is falling and causing great losses to people. Some coins died, because their developers could not adapt to the difficult market conditions.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
The easiest thing we can do to find out if a coin has a good future is to look at the team, if the coin project promises, of course the team always gives the latest updates in various media to convince investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
September 03, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
I think that when you start to study the market of crypto currency and analyze projects more often, then you will begin to understand what kind of projects are good. Professionals will never say which projects are really good. You will be advised either by amateurs or by those who have just recently entered the crypto-currency market.

I will also add that good and experienced trailers provide only paid information and simply will not advise anything on the forum, because this is part of their work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
I think that first you should look at the social media they have and chech whether that it always update. Then check about the roadmap and whitepaper. Do your own research and select good coin to invest.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
I think that when you start to study the market of crypto currency and analyze projects more often, then you will begin to understand what kind of projects are good. Professionals will never say which projects are really good. You will be advised either by amateurs or by those who have just recently entered the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
You should opt for projects that already have test versions of products that will have to release projects, I think that these things are understood by everyone, but not many people really follow such actions
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
Actually its very difficult to identify the good coins from trash ones because at first glance they all look good and promising. There are several factors like the idea behind the crypto, its purpose and uses, its function, the whitepaper, the group of people behind the project and the current condition of the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
Let's be objective, is really a good project for all of us it is difficult to come by. For a small piece of cake, we're ready to chew each other's throats out.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. They can also list other information like the soft cap, buy-in price and team profile. Savvy investors can use sites like these to plan their entry, do research, and have their money ready to invest in the best events.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
September 03, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
There are various ways to check if they are decent or not, for example you can check the development of the real project, also you may track the dynamics of its price and so on.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
Depends on you define what is a good coin. If you pay attention to technology, like an angel investor, your selection criteria will be different from that of a trader who will only choose a coin to have the community and strong investment fund behind.
Activity: 253
September 03, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
to be able to know that the coins we choose is a nice coin. The trick is you have to look at how the graphic development of prices of the coins. In addition, you can also monitor information about the coins, did a lot of that information is positive or negative.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
what we see first may be from the number of users and also from the class to what level, and also possible from the amount of profit that can get what percentage of profits can be earned.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 03, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
It is necessary to pay attention to the team, what their goals and how they represent themselves, to see in general the support of the community and also not to forget about the product and its real value.

It is also worth paying attention to whether there are large investors and partners of the project, if not, then it is necessary to dig further and look for advantages.
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
Nobody rarely predict the future accurately,  however,  certain precautions most be made Ehen considering investing in a good coin that could be profitable in the future.  You must be sure that coin you want to invest into have uses and solves problem in it's niche!  The coin must be open source,  mineable and fairly distributed!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 03, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
There is need, or a ton of luck or insider information. Other ways, at the ICO stage, to understand that the project is good, you do not have.
Activity: 728
September 02, 2018, 04:06:58 AM
If I prefer coins in terms of usability and benefits. I also searched about the team, roadmap and their website so that I was not wrong to buy or invest in the coin.
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
I don't think there's a way to know 100% what coin will be good in the future . many different factors
Pages:
Jump to: