Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 28. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
There are many factors, you can study white paper. Always do research on all coins because not all coins are good for investment use. Many are fake. If you want to invest the most important, be careful and learn first.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 30, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
in my opinion, the coins that I think is great is when price movements in the market are also beautiful. Can go up and down with the rhythm of the pas. And also many liked the coins. a lot of positive news about the coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 29, 2018, 11:53:44 PM
learn who actually wants to post to get good coins every month and we get confused about the future without us knowing which coins are good for our future coins
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 11:01:05 PM
Well analyzing, you can understand whether the project will be good or not, promising coins or not. Even that the market is now very cruel to many, but if the coin has found its place, it goes far and for a long time. Fraud is very flourished in recent years, but this is no reason to give up and think that good projects and coins do not exist
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 29, 2018, 07:18:59 PM
With the emergence of a new coin, it is a sign that Crypto is advancing with and giving many opportunities to invest in the Altcoin. It's normal if you are confused about knowing which coin is good because of the large amount of coins and lack of experience, if I see a good coin for the future I would prefer Coin Ethereum in my opinion is very good in long-term investments and prices that will significantly skyrocket in the future. a lot of good coins like xrp, lite coin, dash, and others that will hit the future.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 29, 2018, 06:41:19 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Make a deeply research about the coin that you want if this coin have a good futu8in crypto or if this coin have unique platforms that can help or something will contribute in crypto. There's many things or ways to know if the coin is good or not just make a deeply research.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 29, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
It's simply based on tokenomics, except trading, what is that token use for? The team behind the project should be trust and professional also.
Activity: 49
August 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

This topic brings up a lot of debate but I believe that if you are buying more volatile coins, you need to use it as a short term investment. Everyone has different goals, but you can’t buy a super low market cap coin and hold onto it for a year. I do not think that you are maximizing your gains this way. I am a firm believer that the less time you are in the market, the better. If you are not in the market, you can’t lose money. Only keep your money in the market if the coin is a stable coin. Other than the top 5 market cap coins, I would not suggest long term holds.
Activity: 476
August 29, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
In my experience, the best currencies are the ones that have some real use, if they already have a demo ready before launching the ICO, they usually do very well, of course you also have to read the whitepaper, try to find information about the team of developers and see that they comply with the roadmap, remember to do your own research at the end is your money.
Activity: 53
August 29, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
When the market stops falling - good coins grow first.
This is an excellent strategy to determine which coin is promising
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
all you have to do first is to know the meaning of the coin project whitepaper, and also what profit is obtained by investing there, if all the criteria are convincing, you can invest there, my advice if you want to invest look for coins that are already well known and many interested ones
Activity: 85
August 29, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
First you have to read the project from head to toe, find out what their vision is and if they are going to solve any problem it has to be expressed how they are going to solve it, they also have to have realistic goals, things that can be accomplished in the short and long term, that makes the project possible and remember that your money is going to be tied to those projections, always have patience, but make sure your investment is giving results.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
It is difficult to say what coins will be able to remain competitive in the future, but it is always worth choosing coins that have a very good project and team, as this is the key to success.
Activity: 345
August 29, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
well i do check the team members and whitepaper of every project i invest in, secondly i try to know if they've met softcapa dn how fast they achieved that. then i might consider investing or not.
Activity: 532
August 29, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
It all depends on the project that the coin or token represents. Analyze their project, idea, growth and development prospects. But even this will not give 100% guarantee that the coin will be successful. But still there is a chance
I think that today's time is very bad in order to identify bad or good coins. The bad state of the crypto-currency market makes this possibility almost impossible, Therefore, it is better to pay attention to the top ten ranking.
Activity: 324
August 29, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
I think that it is not very difficult to define which coins are good because there are many ratings made by experts who know what means a good coin. To my mind, these are powerful btc and ether
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
I am very careful about the choice of the project and the coins which it produces . It is very important to conduct a thorough investigation of its prospects in the future, whether it will be able to survive in the difficult market, which now prevails to get their profits
Activity: 139
August 29, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
It all depends on the project that the coin or token represents. Analyze their project, idea, growth and development prospects. But even this will not give 100% guarantee that the coin will be successful. But still there is a chance
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
I know that the main market coins are good and the rest of the coins I choose here because I see the mood about this or that coin.
Activity: 208
August 29, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
To understand a coin is good or not is not easy, but you can find by yourself best coins for you to invest. If they have a strong team and project and their roadmap is reliable for you.
Pages:
Jump to: