Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 39. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
There are many different ways, but all of them are based only on integrating the possibilities of bringing to responsibility developers and verifying the identity of developers. This is probably one of the most important problems.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
any coin by itself is good here, you need to monitor the growth of coins and then it is already determined because at the present time the market is not particularly stable
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 13, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
In my opinion, in order to determine which coins are good enough to invest for, the first thing you should do that you must need to learn everything you need to know about coins and that you want to invest. You should read ico white paper, find the coin that you love and want to invest. Then, you must look for all of information about it, maybe join in groups where they discuss about their project.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
It is difficult to know that a project or coin is profitable for the long term, some cases that have happened like the Centra Card or Titanium BAR are of course an important lesson for us to always be aware of the future of coins or tokens.
Activity: 144
August 13, 2018, 01:03:49 PM
It is worth reading the documents and research websites of the partners. To compare the projects and decide which coin is better .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
It will be rather hard to determine good coins if you do not have enough experience. The best way is buy top altcoins and BTC.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
The most important thing to know whether a coin has a future prospect or not is to always follow updates on social media or telegrams, usually large and good projects will always provide updates.
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
You check the team, check the advisors behind it, and also look out for the whitepaper, and also you need to lookout for the community, I mean how huge it is.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

the most important thing is you have to read the whitepaper, there you will get a lot of information about the coin. You can see the project they are running, whether the project is useful or not.
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
After going through each Comment here, I must say  that I've learn a lot. Well informed. Now I don't have to be worried about any coins I will like to invest in.

Its great to hear that some someone else feels the same as me, these posts are helpful keep it up..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Unfortunately, at the moment the situation in the market is governed by the hype. Those coins that have a high hype level are more expensive. On the technological side of the project, no one bothers attention. The market is very wild ... If you want to earn a little today - take hype coins. If tomorrow, then you need to invest in technology projects.

But I also want to add that the project idea is also important for this project, because it is the developer who will implement it, I think this will be true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Thank You
Unfortunately, at the moment the situation in the market is governed by the hype. Those coins that have a high hype level are more expensive. On the technological side of the project, no one bothers attention. The market is very wild ... If you want to earn a little today - take hype coins. If tomorrow, then you need to invest in technology projects.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
After going through each Comment here, I must say  that I've learn a lot. Well informed. Now I don't have to be worried about any coins I will like to invest in.
Activity: 27
August 13, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
You should find out information about the currency on the social networking site, it is very useful for you to use a currency and invest properly. good luck
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 04:56:36 AM
See the operating purpose of that coin, an useful coin will have useful purposes for the community.
Activity: 49
August 13, 2018, 04:26:34 AM

Thank You

Coins that have an actual product behind it or those that actually solve real world problems will be good in the future. It is never easy knowing where to put and trust your money into. In the case of investing in ICOs, you would have to do your own due diligence. You need to find out if the team members are capable by checking their relevant experiences to the ICO. You'd have to study if the technology and concept of the project is ground breaking and actually helps real-world problems. Check out Instance http://instoken.io. Its got a functioning app in the live market already for IOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instance-app/id1262706964?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
My advice. It is necessary to pay more attention to projects that allow creating new blockchain projects on its basis. As an example, you can lead Etherium, NEO and let ArcBlock from fresh. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
The value of crypto money is directly proportional to the fact that investors are overcrowded. The project is important, the agreements are important, the market density is important. Be aware of these situations and you can start trading.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
You should see in its potentials pof development, it teachnology, it teams of founders and investment amount.
Activity: 18
August 13, 2018, 03:21:06 AM
do you think to know any good coins, we should find understand on wed pages that are related, and many other features has other related.
Pages:
Jump to: