Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 75. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
It is very difficult question. It is difficult to choose a good coin. If it is easy we all will be reach people and would not ask the question "how to choose a good coin?"
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
The most intuitive way is to look at the use of coins, what services can coins provide for users? Whether its products have great demand! I think this is the easiest and most intuitive way to distinguish coins!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
It's impossible to predict witch one from new tokens would be popular and expensive in future. You just need an experience and also enough luck to make right investment.
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
Very simple to know about a [Suspicious link removed]d or not, just collect information about team behind coin market of the coin project and potential of the coin daily position of the coin views of the public regarding coin these are some important factor for choosing a right coin, rest is your luck.
Activity: 122
July 01, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
Many cryptocurrencies are worth investing in this year. If you don't know which cryptocurrencies you should invest in, I suggest that you can observe some of the top 30 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 233
July 01, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
The best idea to know which coin is good or not is to check the development team behind the project and read their white-paper carefully so that you get enough information about the project.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
Looking at the whitepaper would actually be more than sufficient.
Check how radically distinctive their project is, their community strong and growing? Also do a background check with their team, check for legitimacy.
This has been one of my best strategies in choosing a good coin
Merit: 5
July 01, 2018, 03:04:39 AM
Nothing is solid in the world of crypto, it can change in an instant. You can't know which coins are good, for every coin has its good days and also its bad days. So every coin can be good just as bad. 
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
I think all the coin is good, just if we want the best coin we have to know in detail the coin itself as much as many of his enthusiasts and most importantly we also see the princess coin also as well as the exposure of his vision and mission
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 06:02:25 AM
Now there is no as before "best" coins.In fact, they all complement each other. We are unlikely to see such coins as Bitcoin and Ethereum in the near future.Now buy Bitcoin, it dominates all .
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
Lot of coins are available in crypto market and some coins are great support and good coins, some are scam, now days lot of coins are creating, we would find out which is better, if you check in coinmarketcap you can find lot of coins available to trading. I think best coins should be part of good project and good team, the team should be active in social medias and they will update all news on time.read the projects roadmap and whitepaper, and search in google about the project, you will get lot of information if the coins is real and good.
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 05:51:22 AM
Better read the project, whitepaper road maps and trends. By doing this you will easily determine the path of the coins if it will be successful or not. Better watch out of bad news and FUDS as well since it will definitely hit the prices of the coins, it will depend on you how will you take advantage of those.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
This is good to know which are good coins before investing,First of all know about the market capture and thoroughly research of white papers it will clarify how long it will survive. Competitive team behind is major strength of any coin if strong team behind it mean coin is stable and worthy.
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
If the project interest me, I check the team. Look at the team's experience in that area. If I see that enough, I will examine WhitePaper. If in WhitePaper everything is clearly explained, it is good. Finally, if coin's community is strong, I will follow it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
It is not easy to assume which coins are good but you can analyse some important points like deeply study of the whitepaper, project and product of the company, road-map of the company, Development team behind the project and website.  i also read whitepaper of the particular coin. Here you can see there is a market and potential of a coin.  Tongue
June 29, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
Read their whitepaper!
Yeah. That simple. You look at how unique their project is and how the community would benefit from it. Then next is the team behind it which is really important if they're legit or not. And you can add a little bit of extra research about it.
with a coin with an ever-improving development will be great by having it. because with this growing development it will be great to have it. other than that for a good koi is very capable of being a much better and more improved future. so it is great to pick a coin to become a mainstay coin.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 12:12:28 AM
Coins that are considered as good coins are coins that have many users. You need to pay more attention to projects that enable the creation of new blockchain projects on that basis. You should read their white paper through thorough research, and who the team is behind the coins, this is not easy, but if for investment you should look carefully.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 28, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
First of all, we will get information about coins on the internet and we will see the company's white paper. The project team will also tell the technique of the block chain. We will know about the activity of coins from the market.

Not the kind of thing that an ambitious man would want to do. If you want to profit I think the best thing to do to learn which coins are good it to look at the price in the list in coinmarketcap. The tops ones are the most that will survive and if the price is more than $100 while the market is trembling, that would be a good coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 11:36:47 PM
You must learn technical analysis to determine
 when to buy and sell
As well as how to recognize good currencies and non-good currencies
By studying its draft
good luck
Activity: 61
June 28, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
First of all, we will get information about coins on the internet and we will see the company's white paper. The project team will also tell the technique of the block chain. We will know about the activity of coins from the market.
Pages:
Jump to: