Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 73. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
How to know which coins are good?
Deciding which coins are good or bad is not really easy because most fake coins will package it in a way you won't notice, but most of this fake coins share same similarities, it would be so cheap that it will arrest your attention to invest in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
Just read the whitepaper and study and research more about the ICO and look for more information about the developers. Good coins are popping out sometimes, you will be shocked that there are coins that is super good and makes you a huge profit.
there is nothing impossible, because I can even give an example of PundiX, through which people earned a lot of money. to make a choice for such a company, you need to either know the real prospects of this project, or rely on your intuition.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
Just read the whitepaper and study and research more about the ICO and look for more information about the developers. Good coins are popping out sometimes, you will be shocked that there are coins that is super good and makes you a huge profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Well, cryptocurrency is an unpredictable market. It is hard to say in which coin will pump in the next days few days. This is why in investment your are always gambling on luck and trust on the project.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
It's hard to say for sure that this or that coin is good. It happens that you will study the project thoroughly, and the team simply spits on its development after the ICO and the price flies down. In the top 100 CoinMarketCap mainly includes good coins, but also need to check
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
this is a vry good question, o wish i knew the answer, but it comes only from the experieence which o do jot hoave a lot
Activity: 137
July 03, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
The first thing to consider is the use case of the coin. The next is a bit fundamental as it has to do with recent news updates about the coin and its developers. If it is positive news, expect a surge in price
Activity: 62
July 03, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
determine whether or not their good coin is by reading their white book, checking who is behind them like a team of developers then if the team is good, then the project should not be easy to fail. and his coins are good too
Activity: 226
July 03, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
There is a very simple way of investing. See the top 20 oinmarketcap watch the price of these coins and buy on a drawdown.
Participating in the ico is much more difficult. In this case, you need to carefully study the team and the road map.
Activity: 87
July 03, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
This is more of a personal decision that requires a bit of your time for research. You are truly in the best position to tell which coin you feel is good enough. Yes , you can seek advise from people but you still need to do your own research so as to be fully convinced before investing.
Activity: 87
July 03, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
Counting upon a person went to buy stock in current ICOs, it might be advisable to hedge against risky drops by means of a diverse portfolio.
Activity: 178
July 03, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Thank You
I think there are many projects out there, I’m currently investing ICOs and I do my own research. Research is important part of finding a good coin, I would suggest you read the whitepapers of few ICOs like Liven, RedCab and Kleros. I really like these and I think these will become top coins in coming days.
Activity: 83
July 03, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
Check the project team, roadmap, white papers and ask questions to them, and look at the market volume, its products, technology, and then the plans for future development,
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
This is good to know which are good coins before investing,First of all know about the market capture and thoroughly research of white papers it will clarify how long it will survive. Competitive team behind is major strength of any coin if strong team behind it mean coin is stable and worthy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
This is good to know which are good coins before investing. First of all know about the market capture and thoroughly research of whitepapers it will clarify how long it will survive. Competitive team behind is major strength of any coin if strong team behind it mean coin is stable and worthy.
Activity: 166
July 02, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
First of all its need to study the white paper of every coin on which you want to invest. Then you got to know about the team leader the experience background and read complete project to understand the project. Recently, i see the PRiVCY project it's very good , PRiVCY coin is also authentic project, will go to moon very soon.
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Check out their WP. If there are lots of promises and zero systems and steps on how they'll achieve it...Second, check out the team, is it legit, where they worked before, are these ppl real?? Huh Check reviews and what technology they brings. For example I found cool project with high tech stuff and interesting idea you can check and analyze it here - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Thank You
For banks, the main criteria are: the speed of transactions; The low cost of operations carried out with crypto currency. As it was already noted, ripple and ether are suitable for all investors.
Activity: 231
July 02, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
I think a good coin is a long-standing coin in the market, has a good community, has a good feedback and a growing market capitalization. The most important thing to me is the liveliness of the coin community.
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
First of all, you should get acquainted with the project, the white sheet and the team that deals with the project!
Pages:
Jump to: