Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 11. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
There are many ways to learn day trading first, watch youtube videos and second follow signal from some whales but make sure you have patience and always control your emotions when it comes to trading.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 24, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
There are many tools out there to learn Day Trading. YouTube is full of trading channels. As a starting point, quite well.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
If you want to become a day trader, you need to find and analyze charts in small time frames like 5 minutes, 15 minutes and sometimes even 1 minute allowing you to enter / exit the order with just a short time.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
Everyone is tired of waiting and and the hodl game is causing a lot of stress to investors. However, this should not be a reason to give up, be patient. You will experience more stress on day trading as the market price is currently going down. If you can't be patient with hodling, I don't think day trading is for you because it requires a lot of patience and I assume you lack that base on your statement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:00:01 PM
It's not easy, it's like in any case it is necessary to go to the professionals and they learn, in my experience I will say I learned from the pros, about 3-4 months, but a lot of knowledge, etc., but still it is not compared with practice, etc., and this practice is developed by the goami, and the cryptocurrency market is not particularly stable and a lot of risks,and the beginner there is a lot of chances that will lose only money,my advice is better for the first time the advice of professionals.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 24, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
Crypto market is different from others. And it is hard to learn daily trading in this market. You should trade so many times with small amounts to learn daily tradings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
I don't think that any content like YouTube will help you too much. You have to do some practice by yourself
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 24, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Daily trading are very dangerous. It's even more dangerous than holding 10 times. It is only for those who have long experience in this market. If you are new. I advise you to hold and learn the daily experience from sharing on twitter or facebook about charting guides as well as price.
Well, it depends on how to trade on the market, if you are engaged in scalping, then every day trading is normal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
IMHO, only practice and the path of trial and error. Fortunately or unfortunately, no one will give you worthwhile tips on day trading. Why? It is simply not profitable to those who own the information.
Is that you can stumble upon useless tips from scammers   Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 24, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
The time has come when the day trader can go to bed peacefully and wake up for a good look at the charts of the crypto exchange. The main advice to a novice trader is to make bold buying and selling decisions with a small amount of money. Then move to a larger cash turnover.
Activity: 196
October 24, 2018, 08:17:08 AM
Today, the Internet has become the best way to find all the necessary information. Therefore, if you wish, you can find all the necessary information for successful trading in the crypto market. Personally, I prefer to use the thematic sections of this forum, although you can find other useful sites in the search.
October 24, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
In daily trading, of course, you have to have enough capital. Since this capital later that will determine how much advantage you can. But you also must be ready, if the condition when you buy price decline. And in daily trading, you should have some knowledge and you can learn it first.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
Lots and lots of practice and use of practice accounts - there are so many informative blogs and videos online that can help you too
Activity: 294
October 24, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Indeed, for successful trading it is necessary to have sufficient knowledge for your work. Personally, I can strongly recommend the thematic section on this forum, helpful tutorial videos on YouTube and feature articles on other sites.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 22, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
Learning to trade is not as easy as finding free coins. Trading has a greater risk, if you can get a profit, you will be able to profit quickly and in good numbers. But, if you lose, you will also lose a large amount. It is difficult to implement daily trading when market conditions are bad. You can participate in the campaign, the time taken will indeed be long, but the results obtained will also be good if you can choose a good project.
Activity: 247
October 22, 2018, 11:08:29 PM
I got a friend who have a lot of knowledge and experience with trading to teach me. It is always nice to have someone teach you the ins and outs of trading. If you don't have anyone to teach you trading you can always check the web. There are a lot of free informations and tutorials available for you to get some idea from.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 22, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
The best way to learn is by experience. You can also watch trading tips on youtube. It helped me a lot when I was starting on day trading. Youtubers are very informative and they are not afraid to share their do's and don'ts. Doing some research will also help you save a lot of money since you will be able to buy the right coin. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes.
Activity: 653
October 22, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
You can learn daily trading if you have much money, look at ethereum or some other coin always have change of growing price about 2 until 4%, you can take moment to get profit with 4% with much money of your investment, you can earn daily profit.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 10:24:46 PM
If you want to learn daily trading, you must join certain communities to monitor Crypto price movements and for groups like that it is clear that almost every country has these experts and provides them for free because they both want to learn and I suggest not to follow groups that want payment to get pumping info because it's just tricking.
You do not need to join any community if you want to be a day trader or to monitor the prices the only thing you need is an account in several exchanges and several monitors to look at the markets in a more efficient way so you do not miss a single profitable movement of the market.
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 22, 2018, 12:53:25 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
If you want to learn to trade in cryptocurrency, you have to spend a lot of time observing the trend graph of the token. After you understand it, you can trade it.
Pages:
Jump to: