Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a lot money online? - page 12. (Read 10860 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
March 23, 2014, 11:26:03 AM
create and run a ponzi and run away if you have a lot of BTC Grin
Hahaha, I think I saw this advice earlier. If you don't mind scamming people I suppose that's one of the better ways to make money!
Altho I would suggest you not use your main forum account, as there's at least a bit bad reputation involved. Wink

LOL i think you should have atleast 40 piece of account here to backed you up when you decide to run a ponzi Cheesy
yeah i guess you must be the 2nd or 3rd investor to be able to get back your investment if not then you know whats next Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2014, 11:05:20 AM
Hahaha, I think I saw this advice earlier. If you don't mind scamming people I suppose that's one of the better ways to make money!
Altho I would suggest you not use your main forum account, as there's at least a bit bad reputation involved. Wink

I don't want to scam people. Btw I made 1BTC profit by playing ponzi Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 23, 2014, 11:03:10 AM
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
March 23, 2014, 11:01:59 AM
March 23, 2014, 10:21:51 AM
put the money in trading you can earn good this way but you have to play small at starting to build up the experience in trading and to trade like a pro !!
Not a bad suggestion.

But trading isn't as easy as it looks and you're just as likely as to lose it as well.

I have tried some trading at btc-e and I made some profit, but only with small money because I'm bit scared because there is some rumors about that they have been stealing users money.
When trading with online services there is always a risk involved. Be wary, btc-e should be legitimate though.
legendary
March 23, 2014, 10:19:22 AM
put the money in trading you can earn good this way but you have to play small at starting to build up the experience in trading and to trade like a pro !!
Not a bad suggestion.

But trading isn't as easy as it looks and you're just as likely as to lose it as well.

I have tried some trading at btc-e and I made some profit, but only with small money because I'm bit scared because there is some rumors about that they have been stealing users money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 23, 2014, 09:26:38 AM
Not a bad suggestion.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 23, 2014, 09:06:22 AM
Sell get rich ebooks.  Just fake it until you made it. Smiley
Activity: 434
March 23, 2014, 02:09:47 AM
If you earn $1 online just scale it and rinse and repeat.   Smiley
True, you gotta start somewhere.
Activity: 434
March 23, 2014, 02:09:23 AM
Not a bad suggestion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 23, 2014, 01:38:29 AM
If you earn $1 online just scale it and rinse and repeat.   Smiley
March 22, 2014, 07:27:27 PM
Youd make more money working at McDonalds than posting on here all day.  Why are people so fkin lazy?

Maybe I already work in MCDonalds, does that mean I can't make some extra money online?
Making money online takes hours as well, that you could use on working another shift? You can get passive incomes from referrals, but to get there you need to invest time and they rely fully on others doing work for you. Forum posting to get 250 USD per month takes A LOT of work.

But it is more relaxed, you can listen to music same time and take brake and play some funny games if you feel like it Cheesy

it is this mentality that dooms our whole generation

Lol, why you aren't you working (or sleeping/eating so you have energy to work more) right now?

its the weekend and I have money.  Im not the one trying to make a living off of $250 a month from spamming message boards.

You are so lazy, you doom our generation!
Or perhaps he focuses on earning money with real work. You could always use it to buy bitcoins as a long term investment. This is not a get rich quick scheme - and those that are available do not work. You won't get money you don't earn.
Activity: 252
March 22, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
Selling gigs on fiverr.

I wouldnt count on fiverr. It depends on the gig service provided, and if can scale your gig.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 22, 2014, 04:41:19 PM
So how can I make a lot money online?

I already sold my sig space as you can see. It make me 40$-250$ in month (depend if I get that 0.0006BTC per post or 0.0001BTC per post).
And I use Steal The Pixels and Freebitco.in and with all my refs I get about 20$ monthly from those. (No need to tell me about other faucets, I have tested them and these 2 pays best so I only click these)

So now I get maximum about 300$ per month. But I want make more money. Anyone have some good ideas for me?

By happenstance, I stumbled upon your thread. I like your spunk, ergo I desire to give you something of value - Finland - via Überqöin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-uberqoin-517758  ~~~  http://uberkoin.com/ (don't freakout upon noticing the variant spelling)

Albeit, still under development, but down the road you'll be able to sell off cities to Bürqömeisters for $50 USD via BTC (minus a 10% fee) on its platform as the acting Squire, while still earning 4% commission of every sale shipped to Finland that stems from Finland. If ordered from elsewhere, but shipped to Finland, you will earn a 2% commission.

What I'm offering you for free is a $100 USD value, and all you'll have to do later in time as we approach beta is link Überqöin in your sig for a month or two. No other obligation withe the exception of you accepting this offer, whereupon I would put you down as the official Squire of Finland.

PM me if interested, or have any questions or concerns.

~Bruno Kucinskas
legendary
March 22, 2014, 03:09:59 PM
Youd make more money working at McDonalds than posting on here all day.  Why are people so fkin lazy?

Maybe I already work in MCDonalds, does that mean I can't make some extra money online?
Making money online takes hours as well, that you could use on working another shift? You can get passive incomes from referrals, but to get there you need to invest time and they rely fully on others doing work for you. Forum posting to get 250 USD per month takes A LOT of work.

But it is more relaxed, you can listen to music same time and take brake and play some funny games if you feel like it Cheesy

Lol, why you aren't you working (or sleeping/eating so you have energy to work more) right now?

its the weekend and I have money.  Im not the one trying to make a living off of $250 a month from spamming message boards.

You are so lazy, you doom our generation!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 22, 2014, 03:04:46 PM

legendary
March 22, 2014, 03:02:26 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 22, 2014, 02:53:41 PM

legendary
March 22, 2014, 02:49:03 PM

March 22, 2014, 02:38:10 PM

Pages:
Jump to: