Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a lot money online? - page 13. (Read 10860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
Youd make more money working at McDonalds than posting on here all day.  Why are people so fkin lazy?

Maybe I already work in MCDonalds, does that mean I can't make some extra money online?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 22, 2014, 02:35:57 PM
Youd make more money working at McDonalds than posting on here all day.  Why are people so fkin lazy?
lol because here you are expanding your knowledge and learning new stuff each day..! and its better than developing a fat round ass working in McD ..!

Standing on your feet all day vs sitting at a computer, yet McDonalds is the one taht'd make you fat.  Good logic.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 22, 2014, 02:35:27 PM
You can turn $500 into $7000 over and over with this company
they are solid and trust worthy look on there face book fan pages i also know who the owner is you cannot go wrong with this
find me one bad review if you can you wont as everybody is getting paid like clock work http://www.rccv2.com/join/seancapetown

I already sold my sig space as you can see. It make me 40$-250$ in month (depend if I get that 0.0006BTC per post or 0.0001BTC per post).
And I use Steal The Pixels and Freebitco.in and with all my refs I get about 20$ monthly from those. (No need to tell me about other faucets, I have tested them and these 2 pays best so I only click these)

So now I get maximum about 300$ per month. But I want make more money. Anyone have some good ideas for me?
Another scamming get rich quick scheme. Never trust these sites. The reason they've so many "good reviews" is that they're creating fake accounts, liking of facebook, writing their own reviews etc. Their front page is even lying about new signups, pretending there's 1 new per second joining, and providing no proof whatsoever.

Scam, scam, scam.

Edit: Hah, even their site says this "RCCv2 does not guarantee that you will make any money from your use or promotion of our products and services."
March 22, 2014, 02:33:41 PM
lol because here you are expanding your knowledge and learning new stuff each day..! and its better than developing a fat round ass working in McD ..!
Never heard of anyone getting fat from working at McDonalds. The guy has got a point, make money from working. Bitcoin is no get rich quick scheme, nobody is gonna give you money your haven't earned in one way or another.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
March 22, 2014, 02:31:26 PM
Activity: 126
March 22, 2014, 02:02:51 PM
March 22, 2014, 01:53:10 PM
The only way you can make money online is the same way you make money IRL; You sell things or work.
March 22, 2014, 01:27:46 PM
Best way to earn money is forget about money and do your favorite things Wink
My favorite thing is get a good 8-10hours sleep ..! I wonder if someone is ready to pay for that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 22, 2014, 01:25:37 PM
The best way to make money is to scam.
You just need to find an idea, and peope.

But it is not really moral.

You are so wrong.

Word "best mean something that is literally very good in as many ways as we can see.

Scamming will (might) give you money - but most of the scammers end up in jail.
If you like living behind bars - scam as much as you like.

I like spending money, so I earn money if I spend money? Cheesy

If you get payback points - yes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2014, 12:51:05 PM

You are so wrong.

Word "best mean something that is literally very good in as many ways as we can see.

I like spending money, so I earn money if I spend money? Cheesy
legendary
March 22, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

You are so wrong.

Activity: 182
March 22, 2014, 10:17:07 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
March 22, 2014, 10:03:31 AM
Create a forum then ask for donations.  Smiley
legendary
March 22, 2014, 08:55:50 AM
If you want to make real money online you should add to your methods :
1. Bounties from tasks.
2. Trading coins
3. Giveaways

I really don't get with point no 3.... u mean make our giveaway or take a part of giveaway?
which one is faster, trading or mining?

I mean get all possible giveaways :-) making giveaways will deduce your money :-)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
March 22, 2014, 08:33:42 AM
Can you define a lot???
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer
March 22, 2014, 08:28:37 AM
If you want to make real money online you should add to your methods :
1. Bounties from tasks.
2. Trading coins
3. Giveaways

I really don't get with point no 3.... u mean make our giveaway or take a part of giveaway?
which one is faster, trading or mining?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 22, 2014, 08:27:39 AM
Selling gigs on fiverr.
Activity: 151
March 22, 2014, 05:57:29 AM
Forum posting require a regular knowledge and hardwork. You can earn $100 - $2000 per month.
March 22, 2014, 05:30:15 AM
free lancers. If you don't know how to do stuff, go learn in sites like coursera/edx/udacity for free. Someone posted freelancer sites somewhere in another site about gain money with internet.

trading, better if you know how to make bots. You can make mean profit of about 1%/day, even more when the market is falling or rising and you get the buy/sell points. Do the math to see your anual profit, I think its worth the risk.

Learn how to be a hacker, and hack things or sell security to others(first option can send you to jail tough)

Ads(blogs, youtube, etc)

Write stuff to sites, but can take years for you to become a good writer and be able to write about interesting stuff

Hack MtGox and win up to 850000 bitcoins(outdated)
You mentioned almost every possible method to make a living through Internet , but The truth is you'll need to work hard and smart..! no easy tricks...! just pure skills ..!

Hacking = Require Skills
Content Writing = Require Skills
Youtube Vids / blogging =   Require Skills
Trading : Require Skills
Programming: Require Skills
Designing: Require Skills
Scamming:p : Require Skills[lil less then above mentioned]
So first start today and don't expect much results early but eventually all the efforts will payoff.
March 22, 2014, 05:05:54 AM

I don't know what I would blog about...
Youtube Marketing... I need to have videos, right? Cheesy
You have to make some efforts..! spend a week to think about what you want to blog about and then posting 2-3times in a week or two will be enough ..! if you don't know what to blog about just start blogging on random things in your blog, from a day of your life to existence of alien , from your toe nail to the black hole. anything..
But you must make some efforts money is not gonna come easy... ! there is no easy money trick...! you'll require a lot of luck without putting any efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: