Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a successful Trade? - page 13. (Read 15543 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 04, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
It all depends on what you call ‘successful’ trade. If you think small profit is success then your ultimate goal will be making profits (no matter small or large). In my opinion, success lies on every stage no matter you make profits or loss. If I am making large profit, small profits, breakeven point, small loss, and large loss everything is success for me as far as I am not under the control of greed because every trade enrich me as a trader and teach something new lesson so when I will be trading after 5 or 10 years, I will have strong experience backed by skills.

As far as your greed is in your control, consider it successful. Don't follow others opinion just for the sake of greed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 26, 2016, 05:01:45 AM
YOu just need to buy an altcoins with a very low price then sell it on a right tiome or high price .. If the price goes down buy an altcoin again to have a profit the wait  .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 02:32:30 AM
wondering why people want to buy bitcoins locally, if they can buy it online...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 26, 2016, 02:05:05 AM
if you want to make a successful trade you need to very careful. you have to study the market on daily basis. you should know about the depth and high of the market. you must also know about the trend of the people that what are they going to do.
That is right Grin! Studying first before doing something is always best especially on trading because if we don't study and we just do trading it will cause for a trading failure and financial loss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 06:54:14 PM
Been looking forward to buy btc's on downhill stage ,and if it is really going uphill then sell it.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2016, 12:20:06 PM
if you want to make a successful trade you need to very careful. you have to study the market on daily basis. you should know about the depth and high of the market. you must also know about the trend of the people that what are they going to do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 10:07:24 PM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
I would define a successful trade as "You and the other person got what both of you wanted".

Therefore, just satisfy the other trader's requirements. They should also satisfy yours. If both of you are satisfied, you should consider it successful.

The term successful is a really broad term.
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 19, 2016, 09:22:50 PM
a lot of things to be successful in trading. but the most important point is to maintain your patience. do not panic and haste in buying or selling the coin you have. the statistics read and take action according to your heart right. it would be very helpful.

Thanks bro, it is a kind of refreshing my thoughts always to have some one reminding me to what to do best at the moment.  And that's just great.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 13, 2016, 12:15:57 PM
a lot of things to be successful in trading. but the most important point is to maintain your patience. do not panic and haste in buying or selling the coin you have. the statistics read and take action according to your heart right. it would be very helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 13, 2016, 11:55:44 AM
Nowadays buy more and more bitcoin, no matter what is the price and then sell after a few months , so it will be a more successful trade ever you made in your life.
I think for now its not the best to buy bitcoins the price today is high $700 value each bitcoin and i think better to find other way to get some bitcoins..
Or trading is the best but it needs a lot of study to sure that you can make a profit..
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 13, 2016, 11:38:15 AM
To make successful trade and earn the right profit one needs to be in close observation over the variation or fluctuations happening with the price in accordance to the circulation.
Activity: 658
June 13, 2016, 05:56:06 AM
Nowadays buy more and more bitcoin, no matter what is the price and then sell after a few months , so it will be a more successful trade ever you made in your life.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 05:15:53 AM
Buy When Bitcoin Halving Then Sell After 1 Week After Bitcoin Halving
I Reccomend CREVA,DOGE,LTC,RBIESÐ
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
June 11, 2016, 10:48:41 AM
you must expand your holdings by using your profits to produce more profits… because, if you don’t have the right “stock” at the right prices, then clearly, you will never profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 10:41:34 AM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.

it is very, very easy to do successful trade, as successful trade needs profit only, so you should find a good, trustful exchange site with low fees and when bitcoins price is cheap, buy them

and once you have bitcoins in your wallet, you have to wait for price rises, and when price will be larger than what you bought you should sell bitcoins and you will get profit
This is a common method and safe trading but if you apply it in other altcoin it won' work not all are can be successful in trading.. maybe you can only successful in trading with bitcoin but how about the altcoin.. honestly altcoin is the fastest way to earn a profit. than waiting for price increase for bitcoin.. altcoin has a fast movement you can make a fast profit but it needs a lots of research and watching the flow of trading..
You will be successful if you are not lazy to watch the market and searching about the altcoin..
Activity: 121
June 11, 2016, 10:07:51 AM
That is very easy buy active altcoin with lower price then sell it with higher price you need is to monitor the trend of altcoin you buy. Do not focus on 1 altcoin just keep your eyes in other to earn profit fast.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

it is very, very easy to do successful trade, as successful trade needs profit only, so you should find a good, trustful exchange site with low fees and when bitcoins price is cheap, buy them

and once you have bitcoins in your wallet, you have to wait for price rises, and when price will be larger than what you bought you should sell bitcoins and you will get profit
June 06, 2016, 04:38:05 AM
To be successful in trading better to study and experience losing first before you can learn how to trade and learn new strategy in trading.. honestly you can lowering the risk in trading and you can make a huge profit fast.. i am not successful in trading but this is my way.. buy low and selling high the same as other methods.. but you need a strategy to promote it or to lowering the risk.. of one of the altcoin you bought..

It is a nice strategy and I am on the process of practicing it to make trades more simple and faster to be doing with in the days to come.  Safe trading for me is more than the priority that I have in the first place so I keep myself wide aware of anything suspicious and doubtful.
okey but loosing bitcion is not important. we can start from gaining and can take a prfitable start. just need a full attention and concentration.

I agree with that keeping an eye on your investment is mainly keeping it moving positively gaining.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2016, 10:43:06 AM
To be successful in trading better to study and experience losing first before you can learn how to trade and learn new strategy in trading.. honestly you can lowering the risk in trading and you can make a huge profit fast.. i am not successful in trading but this is my way.. buy low and selling high the same as other methods.. but you need a strategy to promote it or to lowering the risk.. of one of the altcoin you bought..

It is a nice strategy and I am on the process of practicing it to make trades more simple and faster to be doing with in the days to come.  Safe trading for me is more than the priority that I have in the first place so I keep myself wide aware of anything suspicious and doubtful.
okey but loosing bitcion is not important. we can start from gaining and can take a prfitable start. just need a full attention and concentration.
June 04, 2016, 04:57:20 AM

Localbitcoins is extremely easy to use. There is literally no risk since there's a escrow system enabled automatically every time you make a trade, and the admins on the sites are generally supportive if you have to open a dispute.

Another good site to do P2P trades is paxful. They are a similar site to Localbitcoins, but the release times are generally faster.

I once red a p2p post i.malso interested with that and I'm looking forward in familiarizing its mechanics.
Pages:
Jump to: