Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a successful Trade? - page 16. (Read 15543 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 28, 2016, 11:23:34 PM
A successful is that you buy bitcoin with lower price and sell them little higher and get some benefit from it.
but every exchange site have different exchanging system you should know that how they works. localbitcoin is a different type of site, it is actually a exchanging site but exchanges are not controlled by site's staff, there users can set their own price and rates, so try to nearest person you and try to cheapest rate for bitcoin.

Tip: if you trade in bitcointalk forum, make sure to user escrow for success your trade.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2016, 10:55:31 PM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
You must have system trading some people call it trading plan, and you can make it by your self. The system trading will make you profit/income as consistent, even if condition of markets price going up or down. You always make money from trading.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 28, 2016, 02:50:58 AM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.

well, trading at localbitcoins site is a little bit different than the normal trading that people usually do on different exchangers.

at localbitcoins you have to be reputable at first then always worry about getting scammed yourself. but it can be profitable if your losses do not surpass your wins.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
May 27, 2016, 10:34:21 PM
Trading on Localbitcoins is the worst trading strategy ever.If you wish to exchange the coins or liquidize the cash,good option but not for specific trades. Here's Why ,all the traders at localbitcoins set custom window sizes with higher odds with the actual bitcoin prices,you can never buy a lower amount from what the actual bitcoin prices are ,the price will be always +2% minimum.Having said that,the sell rates are higher too,people can easily buy coins from any other reputable exchanges at minimum possible rates,unless they want to exchange to PP or PF ,they would never care taking a loss. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
May 27, 2016, 02:08:36 PM
A succesfull trade is very simple to do.You need to buy bitcoin with a low price and sell on localbitcoin,where the price of bitcoin is high than other exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 27, 2016, 11:38:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: