Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a successful Trade? - page 15. (Read 15543 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
May 30, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
How to make a successful trade?

I'm assuming that by 'successful' you meant 'safe'. Just use a trusted escrow and you'll be fine. But not every time escrows are available. If that is so, you should never go first no matter what the deal is. You can do 50% payment of buyer, then the seller sends the item, then after checking, the other 50% payment should be sent by the buyer.
Many people are now trading because you also can see now that there are a lot of people that is trading because they cant earn some profit with selling the Bitcoin.
So if the price of the Bitcoin keeps stable than there will be more people that is going to trade because there they can earn a little bit profit so that is nice for the.

And in few day price rised 100 $. What you say now?

I think for low amounts of money you can trade safe on many places. I send money to a friend in Russia, I find that easiest way is to send him money on his Yobit account, then he can easily sell it for rubles and withdraw on his card. So it takes about 30 minutes, last time i sent him 35 $, he received 33.5 so fee for all that was 1.5 $. For me its not much with WU it was much more expensive.

So you see its safe on Yobit also, but problems come when you have huge amounts.. for that is maybe better to pay 2 % extra and be safe.. if someone trying to be cheap on everything thatis no good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 30, 2016, 10:48:50 AM

I'm assuming that by 'successful' you meant 'safe'. Just use a trusted escrow and you'll be fine. But not every time escrows are available. If that is so, you should never go first no matter what the deal is. You can do 50% payment of buyer, then the seller sends the item, then after checking, the other 50% payment should be sent by the buyer.
Many people are now trading because you also can see now that there are a lot of people that is trading because they cant earn some profit with selling the Bitcoin.
So if the price of the Bitcoin keeps stable than there will be more people that is going to trade because there they can earn a little bit profit so that is nice for the.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 30, 2016, 03:51:12 AM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
You must have system trading some people call it trading plan, and you can make it by your self. The system trading will make you profit/income as consistent, even if condition of markets price going up or down. You always make money from trading.

Thanks for the tip.  I always have your suggestions and trading methods system in mind and im adding this to my trading list so i can easily find ways in trading or investing bitcoins
And you also must add money management, risk management, rule of entry/exit  on market. And psicology trading.

That's just great an all in one package for trading.  It totally pays much of being well equip in the field of trading bitcoins.  It is for the preparedness and awareness of the whole procedure.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2016, 11:32:35 PM
I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
You must have system trading some people call it trading plan, and you can make it by your self. The system trading will make you profit/income as consistent, even if condition of markets price going up or down. You always make money from trading.

Thanks for the tip.  I always have your suggestions and trading methods system in mind and im adding this to my trading list so i can easily find ways in trading or investing bitcoins
And you also must add money management, risk management, rule of entry/exit  on market. And psicology trading.
May 29, 2016, 10:50:44 PM

That could also be.  Thanks for the additional info that I needed to asses so I can have a complete hand on how to have trades done in the future avoiding hassles.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
May 29, 2016, 10:21:08 PM

May 29, 2016, 08:50:13 PM
If you want to make a successful trade you need to use escrow, then use a non chargeback payment method or you can simply use localbitcoins

How is non chargeback payment method is being done?  i'm more in trading with my locals and it is sure safe trusted and successful.  Still i want to make more profits so charges is a kind of wastes.
Activity: 416
Have a mining rig
May 29, 2016, 05:47:23 PM
If you want to make a successful trade you need to use escrow, then use a non chargeback payment method or you can simply use localbitcoins
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 29, 2016, 05:01:52 PM
Always go for arbitrage trades... Smiley

Can you name trusted arbitrage website?
Activity: 340
May 29, 2016, 04:35:56 PM
Always go for arbitrage trades... Smiley
May 29, 2016, 04:29:33 PM
Is there any All in One exchange, where we can like sell bitcoins from zebpay to coinsecure and some wallet hold our balance?
May 29, 2016, 04:26:45 PM
keep patience to buy and sell your coins. it is the most important point in trading. you must have a strong emotional nature. you should be able to control the desire.

personally this is what I lack, 2 days back I sold BTC @ $570 Rate & Now Rate has been Jumped to $552

Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2016, 02:32:11 PM
If you are making a one time transfer from USD to BTC then localbitcoins, coinsbase, and trading on this forum can work.  However if you are talking about trading continually as the price of bitcoin fluctuates, then it's best to find a good bitcoin exchange to use.  I hesitate to suggest one because I don't know which is best and there are some that have failed.
Activity: 294
May 29, 2016, 12:50:21 PM
You need to watch market trends. For example, there is an uptrending market nowadays, it is very obvious. Best thing you can do in a time like this is "buy and hold", if it goes lower: "buy more". Uptrends don't go forever, there is going to be a "downtrend" following. A few can predict the exact time of downtrend begin time so don't bother with it. Just get out if when you have enought profit.

I don't need to say that: Don't invest anything in a "downtrending market".
yes i agree with this,thanks for share with us,and i still learn about trading,and still have problem with hurry,its not good for us when you trade iwth unpatience and hurry to sell or buy.
May 29, 2016, 10:36:27 AM

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 29, 2016, 10:08:39 AM
keep patience to buy and sell your coins. it is the most important point in trading. you must have a strong emotional nature. you should be able to control the desire.

Patience is the first step to be successful in trading. if someone have not patience he can't get success in bitcoin.
to make a successful trade buy the coin(bitcoin or any altcoin at the right time. and wait till the coin price go to a reasonable price and sell them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
May 29, 2016, 08:16:36 AM
Activity: 574
May 29, 2016, 05:27:20 AM

If you're talking about trading on localbitcoins, it's easy and it's literally without any risk because if you pick the right person to deal with, and use escrow, you will not ever lose your coins.

I suggest you never deal face to face. Not only will the police catch you, you also run the risk of getting robbed. Never good.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 29, 2016, 05:23:08 AM
You need to watch market trends. For example, there is an uptrending market nowadays, it is very obvious. Best thing you can do in a time like this is "buy and hold", if it goes lower: "buy more". Uptrends don't go forever, there is going to be a "downtrend" following. A few can predict the exact time of downtrend begin time so don't bother with it. Just get out if when you have enought profit.

I don't need to say that: Don't invest anything in a "downtrending market".
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
May 29, 2016, 05:08:30 AM

I have not tried trading on localbitcoins because it is a peer to peer transactions and their is a risk involve here but I read a lot of people making a living from this trading I will have to see how it really works I'm very much into altcoin trading than this bitcoin trading ..
Pages:
Jump to: