Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make Bitcoin transactions untraceable? - page 9. (Read 16019 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
You can use mixers as people have already suggested, or use CoinJoin transactions which have multiple people participate in one transaction that makes it incredibly difficult to determine who owns what output of the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
I am wondering whether it is possible to make Bitcoin transactions untraceable or not? As long as I know, Altcoins like Monero, BitcoinDark or Dash are using different concepts in order to make transactions untraceable. Is it also possible for Bitcoin by using some extra tools?

It really depends how "untraceable" you want to be.  You can use a mixer as others have suggested and pay the small fee they charge, OR you could simply send your coins as withdrawals from an exchange.    I have used cryptsy to  send coins as payments before and that is usually not very traceable(or at least very hard).    Anywhere that moves a lot of coins around and mixes coins together can work as a type of "free mixer"
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Did i get something wrong? i thought Xapo is a third-party wallet provider, too.

The bitmixer might be the right option for you but if you don't want to the third party involvement, check out Xapo.
tyz
legendary
thanks, i already thought about the idea of using at least two exchanges to make untraceable transactions. but it is some work with some risk. it works for amount < 5BTC. Larger amounts are problematically in my eyes.

use more than two exchanges and turn your bitcoin in monero or another cryptonight coin that is less known, it should be enough to hide your transactions
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
use more than two exchanges and turn your bitcoin in monero or another cryptonight coin that is less known, it should be enough to hide your transactions

or another simple thing is earning bitcoin through anon stuff like,  signature campaign, mining or faucets
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Xapo also claims to mix or scramble payment received so no one can track your balance if they've used a payment address in the past.

The bitmixer might be the right option for you but if you don't want to the third party involvement, check out Xapo.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
youre probably thinking of a bitcoin mixer such as bitmixer.io
its impossible to make transactions completely untraceable, but a mixer/tumbler will make it incredibly difficult.
tyz
legendary
I am wondering whether it is possible to make Bitcoin transactions untraceable or not? As long as I know, Altcoins like Monero, BitcoinDark or Dash are using different concepts in order to make transactions untraceable. Is it also possible for Bitcoin by using some extra tools?
Pages:
Jump to: