Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make friends ? - page 40. (Read 122598 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
When one becomes reconciled by the words, then the bandu becomes. Bandu is the sad sad sister.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
"No man is an island"
It reminds me that we cannot live alone or by ourself.We need someone to hung on.
Friends are our gems in our everyday life.They may not be the best one we are looking for.
Making friends is not easy to start because it needs time and effort.Anywhere we go we come along a lot of people .They may be true or friend for just a moment.But the important thing to do is be nice to them.Never under estimate their personality inside and outside.Don't use bad words during the coversation.Be loyal and make the most of time together worthy.
Activity: 230
February 16, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
Go out in a party and mingle with everyone out there...
Activity: 111
February 16, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )

Go find other people in whom you share and diacover the things you have in common.
Activity: 78
February 16, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
To make friends you should be able to understand the importance of being friends. You must be genuine and true to yourself as a lot of people have already said
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )

I used to be the same but the best advise I can give is the be yourself. You aren't doing anyone a service by trying to be 'nicer' or 'smarter' because then you will have to keep up the act until you eventually slip up. It's like trying not to walk on eggshells. Be yourself and you'll find like minded friends and you won't have to worry about putting on an act. It's cliche but it's true.
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
Be yourself and be honest. That it the only way to connect with people you should or would want to. Engage in those hobbies and passions locally IRL, through events.
Activity: 141
February 16, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
we cant make a friends but we can build a trust we the people that we can be a true friend and the friend we can only find anywhere but it depends in our characteristic..
Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 16, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Alright now, I need to know the exact situation. Why are they ignoring you? Also, I don’t what you are as a person. How do you act around people? How do you speak to them? What words do you use and in what tone? It is definitely nothing to do with looks when it comes to getting friends. So I can’t really help you so far since there are still a lot of grey areas with your problem.
Activity: 24
February 16, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
Hello...

Well here is an interesting thought comes to my mind.. If you wanna make friends then be gentle, polite, kind, and always respect other person with whom you want to be in friendship..

But if you are looking for best friend then abuse as much as you can.. Hurt your friend... Send them dirty mimes and always torture them... Hahahaha lolzzzz. 😜😋
Activity: 11
February 16, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
Twenty-somethings are among the “friendliest” people out there. Nearly everyone in this age group uses some form of social media, meaning they have the constant opportunity to share the minutia of their daily life with hundreds, or even thousands, of connections.
Activity: 7
February 16, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
making friends is a skill. It is the best skill a person should have. for me, it is not that difficult to have friends. just remember that in making friends, be true to yourself, show them who you really are, don't fake something (who are they to judge, if you are telling the truth). It is good to be surrounded by our good friend who will help you to reach your goals and will make you happy everyday  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
February 15, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
Haдo быть иcкpeнним и бeзкopыcтным.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 15, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
Finding friends is very easy now a days but finding true friends is very difficult. Due to social media a lot of people have now become friends with each other
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
February 15, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Be Real.

Authentic.

It will come naturally.

Don’t pretend, be real...

I actually don’t have friends, I’m constantly evolving, meeting more and more interesting people all over the place...
Activity: 27
February 15, 2018, 09:23:08 AM
If someone does not want to be friends with you, then you will not succeed
Friendship takes place on its own, according to common tastes, interests
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
you just have to be yourself if they are real friends they will accept the real you no pretentions.a real friend accepts you for who you are and if there is wrong with you they will help you to make a change for good.just be a person with a humor and im sure you will get they're attention Grin
Activity: 15
February 15, 2018, 06:48:40 AM
Make effort to talk to a new people, say hello and introduce yourself, keep smiling. Prove that you can be trusted and honest. Be nice and respect.
Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
True friendship is like true love; it often comes out of the blue, no matter what you did. Therefore it is really no use to put pressure on yourself to make friends. Having said that, knowing that others are possibly just as unsure and in need of friendship, it can bring great satisfaction to know even the smallest act of friendship (being kind, smile, wave, show interest, remember someone's name, etc.) may make someone's day! Thinking like that, may help you against fear of rejection, and practise makes it all easier.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
Smile and talk to people with the right manners. Tell stuffs until you get to know each other.
Pages:
Jump to: