Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make friends ? - page 44. (Read 122598 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )
Get to know each other directly
Activity: 25
January 31, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
Not about making friends but making real friends. Give it a try by ignoring them. Maybe they see what they are missing. You need to have quality that they maybe need or looking for.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
in my opinion, the best place to make new friends is school.because in school there are many students who are studying with us. And there are many topics on which we can talk with them on other hands in school we can make anyone our friend just by playing.
Activity: 41
January 31, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
Be honest and know how to mingle with different kinds of people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Friendship is the only relation in the world which be can choose. A good friend is much better than many relatives. There are many ways to make a friend, we live in the era where we can easily make communication with anybody. And the best area is social media it is the platform where we can easily talk to any unknown person freely and make friends, The other way of making friends is by joining school activities on which we can meet with new peoples.
Activity: 60
January 30, 2018, 10:43:08 PM
Open your heart and receive much love from others. Do not live too close and lock yourself into the mystery of yourself.
Activity: 462
January 30, 2018, 10:09:28 PM
Be humoris and  spend time to help other person so many people will simpati to you.
Activity: 44
January 30, 2018, 08:53:23 PM
I think the first one gives you a good impression. This impression will make you liked and appreciated by others. get used to a friendly smile and sincere.
understand other people (friends), when we do wrong do not forget to apologize.
and avoid topics of discussion that can trigger disputes, but look for similarities between yourself and your friends.
Activity: 196
January 30, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
be friendly Smiley just show them who you are and show how you be like a friend.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
January 30, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
The only legit way to make friends is to be true with everyone, listen to them and do not be fake in any sense, then people will start trusting you and sharing with you.
Activity: 41
January 30, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
they are not stunting in appearance so we can mingle with friends and especially by our boyfriends, but they are all in us for our friends and girlfriends to accept and we in them Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 32
January 30, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
Apply positive approach with people,
With Smile and  communicate peacefully, polite  with people of any age.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
January 30, 2018, 03:27:00 PM
buy people drinks at bars  Wink
Activity: 25
January 30, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
making friends isn't as hard as you think. All you need to do is listen and care for other people's wants and appreciate them. Sometimes people tend to overthink or finds ways trying to impress someone then ends up disappointing them because you were a bit too much. Making friends isn't hard all you need to do is to be kind and thoughtful about other people.
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
January 30, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Just don't force it, at the right time great friendships are coming, just be yourself and find happiness in the smallest things, if someone in you school felt help them, you will be happy with your attitude and you win some friends. Real friends don't fall from the skies.
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
Making friends for me is uneasy. because for me friends are someone you could trust; someone who can be your shoulder to carry all your burden; someone who can be your shelter when you are homeless and nothing; someone who can be a hands to wipe your tears and cry on; and someone who can be your hero to depend you whenever you are weak and in war against your battle in life. Friend or friends and the value of friends could not measure thru laughter and joy you shared, it is thru how you value your friendship to matter what odds and circumstances. For me, few friends are better than hundreds of friends as long as they are loyal and trust worthy , I am contented. And how to make friends, for me you should not be friendly precisely, just be who you are. Just be good to others. Do not push yourself to please with other people, because if you do not. You cant find the right and true friends. It is making allies not making friend. and making friends is a long process, not a single day, not a split of second. It is a relationship with commitment to form a friendship.
Activity: 30
January 30, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
The key to connecting to other people is showing interest in them. When you’re truly interested in someone else’s thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions, it shows—and they’ll like you for it. You’ll make far more friends by showing your interest rather than trying to get people interested in you. If you’re not genuinely interested in the other person, then stop trying to connect
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
Show her that you have a great personality. Demonstrate your great personality to the girl before you even ask her out. By being positive, kind, funny, thoughtful, and well-mannered, you can show her that you are a great guy who would make an excellent boyfriend
Activity: 238
January 30, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
You must learn to socialize personally not just thru social media sites. Accept that some friends will not meet your standard. However,  don't let them change,  accept them for who they are,  because that's the real them. Learn to understand them and rebuke them if they did something that's really wrong
Yes you are right. Just play online games, join a community, and you need to be brave to smile and laugh. Just talk what you want to talk. Never talk about something that you don't like or something that you know nothing about. I make a lot of friends from online games because they are so fun and I decided to meet them in real life. And now, they become my closest friends
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 30, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
maybe they do not like your new boyfriend, Udah said before, if your new girlfriend is not good man. Player, nasty, and others. But you still invented him. Yes they must have stayed away. You're hard to tell. Later if left behind felt new, right? Not mean evil. Precisely this expression of their affection to you. For fear of your broken heart.

But take it easy. If for example your girlfriend is not as bad as their shadow, or it could change for the better, they must have long accepted it.
Pages:
Jump to: