Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make friends ? - page 49. (Read 122598 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
In my life I made tons of friends. The difficult part is how to maintain friendship. I will not be surprised if people say I have friends in 5 continents. Yes they are right, but are those friends genuine? Truly friend is the most rare thing in the universe. Trust me !  It is better to remain alone in the desert then to be around certain kind of people
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
be honest and usefull for other people
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:00:49 AM
Be a good person and just be yourself if they dont like you well accept it because people like you or not whatever you do in your life.
Activity: 48
January 09, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
Friendship is tied by itself. If you have lots in common it occurs by itself, but if your interests don't match what you would not do friendship is not. Only very difficult to be just friends with a beautiful girl. You will necessarily have deeper feelings and it will interfere with the friendship.

the main way to be friends is to be what they are and not to force themselves to be liked by making themselves the ones they like, because if we do that it is likely that our friendship will only be temporary, we will very quickly become bored to fulfill all demands to be perfect
Activity: 28
January 09, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
be kind to people
make good things to people
be interesting - read books, watch different movies, find interesting hobbie
and last but not least - be yourself!
Activity: 34
January 09, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )
be open, honest and vulnerable.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 04:39:37 AM
Friendships have a huge impact on your health and happiness. Good friends relieve stress, provide comfort and joy, prevent loneliness and isolation, and even strengthen your physical health. But close friendships don’t just happen. Many of us struggle to meet people and develop quality connections. Whatever your age or circumstances, though, it's never too late to make new friends, reconnect with old ones, and greatly improve your social life, emotional health, and overall well-being.
Once you are there with people around you, someone has to make the first move. If the other party doesn’t initiate a talk, take the first step to say hello. Get to know each other a little better, Share something about yourself, and then give the other party a chance to share about him/her. Something easy, like asking how the day is, or what they did today / in the past week is a great conversation starter. Once the ice is broken, it’ll be easier to connect.
Activity: 133
January 04, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
You must not be demanding in a group, make sure you contribute than take something from the group. offering your ideas and knowledge can help you to make more friends than you can imagine.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
I think the best way is to just not to force anything and hang out around people. The rest happens naturally. Or better yet, don't bother with people.
Activity: 51
January 04, 2018, 10:46:34 AM
offer them a bottle of beer and have a toast!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
Help each other and honesty
Activity: 65
January 04, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
the way people are friends usually, have an open mind, be understanding and happy to chat
Activity: 20
January 04, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
To start making friends you should first start socialize to see what kind of people are out there and think if you would like to hang out with them.
Activity: 18
January 04, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring

Making friends is within you. Allow yourself  to mingle with different kinds of personalities and try finding out what they're doing. communicate with them and try to start an interesting conversation.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 06:57:23 AM
In my opinion you should know your standard of living. But sometimes you need to go out in your comfort zone. It is a word and action the give and take sayings. Give some efforts for being you. Take some risk of what will be the result of what you've doing.
Activity: 41
January 04, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
life sometimes there is bitterness and pleasure, both mechanisms will still come to us as long as we are still in this nature,
for ane it just as a maturation process aja gan in response to all the problems that, Wink Wink
Activity: 14
January 04, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
To make friends, you have to be humble...then you start talking to people... You don't stay mute all time.. And you don't frown.. You must always be cheerful
Activity: 165
January 02, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
To make friends you first have to find some possible candidates. There are two main ways to do this, that is draw on your current contacts and meet some new people.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Don't be unfriendly and open minded
Activity: 8
January 02, 2018, 07:03:14 AM
Make yourself more attractive and be with the group you share hobbies likes and favorite most then, if you are introverted try to start a conversion first
Pages:
Jump to: