Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money from staking? - page 6. (Read 1904 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 01, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
Pick one from many stake coin out there and read the rules of staking consensus. I prefer under valued staking coin then we can get big profit from staking and value increase.
These are good staking coon but not under value :
1. Dash : need 1000 dash for masternodes
2. Bitsend : need 2500 bsd for masternodes
3. Zerocoin : need 1000 zerocoin for masternodes.
4. Eon from exscudo : need 25k eon for DPOS
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 28, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Its not that hard, as far as I know you join a pool and get rewarded by your power (coin number)
Its quite easy to do in coin like waves (you can do it by installing wallet and order to stake)... Some coins ask you to open wallet but I never used one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
If you are worried about privacy when staking your coins then take a look at XSPEC, in a few months they will release a new feature unseen anywhere in any coin i.e. stealth staking! It would be wise if you stocked up on some cheap coins now before the stealth staking begins ...
and how this function will be combined with the new desire to legalize crypto currency in some countries? Apparently this will not be legal, if some coins may be invisible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 27, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
If you are worried about privacy when staking your coins then take a look at XSPEC, in a few months they will release a new feature unseen anywhere in any coin i.e. stealth staking! It would be wise if you stocked up on some cheap coins now before the stealth staking begins ...
less known coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrecoin-xspec-is-the-best-anonymous-coin-2621549
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 24, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
I also don't know about the staking in the cryptocurrency market. If, there is any possibility of income with this term then submit the detail report on this thread. But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.

One general explanation here:

https://steemit.com/life/@cryptochindian/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

More specific explanations here:

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/blog/proof-stake-explained

https://www.ethnews.com/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

It seems you posted great information! Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 24, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
I also don't know about the staking in the cryptocurrency market. If, there is any possibility of income with this term then submit the detail report on this thread. But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.

One general explanation here:

https://steemit.com/life/@cryptochindian/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

More specific explanations here:

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/blog/proof-stake-explained

https://www.ethnews.com/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
As far as i know , staking is an act holding the coin just like what you do in investing. There were also called stake coins or proof of stake coins (pos) , these coins are different to other regular altcoins because they have the ability to stake in order for you to earn more as long as you dont sell your coins in a short period of time.

But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.
Bounty campaigns is also another good way in order to earn an income but working on them is a bit harder and takes more time because the ico usually ends about 2 to 3 months but sometimes it also depends on the project and their income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
This issue is of concern to many who are starting to get involved with the work on the Internet. At first, it's not very good, but later hard work gives results. Invest in bitcoin. It seems risky, but after a while it will bring a positive result, and you will be able to earn money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 01:05:27 PM
Neblio NEBL
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 23, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
It's hard to find a coin with staking facility with good return..

No, it's not! All you have to do is research.

Diamond Coin can't be easier.

1 - Download wallet

2 - Purchase coins

3 - Transfer to wallet

4 - Keep wallet open

5 -Be patiente...

Voila!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:57:18 AM
It's hard to find a coin with staking facility with good return..
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
Everyone is still keeping some coins on their wallet, expecting it will grow one day and some does so just keep it, even the price is so low, don't mind it, while waiting, stake on some other coins that might help you earn little by little.

Visit the list of coin also for you to choose on what coin to stake.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
You can buy NEO and stake them for GAS. You can use the calculator online to check how much you will earn with your coins. I think it is like 100NEO for 40USD per month
Yes, investing in NEO is a great choice. That is the investment plan to secure profit in 2018. Many people, even crypto market experts, have highly valued the NEO in 2018. NEO will make a big turning point at the end. 2018 and its price will be $ 2,000.
I believe in that speculation and I bought myself 50 coins NEO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
You can buy NEO and stake them for GAS. You can use the calculator online to check how much you will earn with your coins. I think it is like 100NEO for 40USD per month
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
To make money from staking, you need a POS coin  and a big enough amount to earn decent amounts.You can search on coinmarketcap for altcoins with POS feature.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
You need a large amount of coin to have a good profit and Leave your computer open 24/7. Or If you willing to do staking You can stake different PoS coins running the wallet together in your pc. Note that You need to upgrade your ram, some wallets are ram eater. There are many PoS coins that you can take advantage while in low price.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 21, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
staking needs a very large amount of alts for you to earn profit, but if you have that amount of crypto it is good for your income yearly without doing anything.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
February 21, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
I'm holding stratis coins on special staking wallet. So, I have 1000 coins and if I keep my wallet open and turned on I'm getting about 2 stratis per month. not very much, but something.
Pages:
Jump to: