Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money from staking? - page 8. (Read 1904 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:03:49 AM
from what i know it needs alot of coins to gain profit ,for instance , DASH needs 1000 coins for masternode which will cost over half million dollars !!
Masternode isnt neccesarily part of all POS coins. Some do both, some have one or the other so there are choices for people that want passive income from POS but dont have enough to devote to a full masternode(for the coins that support those).
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
February 05, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
I highly recommend to buy cheapest Azure machine and run all wallets for staking there, much better then run your own PC 24/7
What's the price for Azure machine?
Activity: 27
February 05, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
I highly recommend to buy cheapest Azure machine and run all wallets for staking there, much better then run your own PC 24/7
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 05, 2018, 05:48:20 AM
Many good coins are based on the Proof of Stake mechanism to generate new coins and validate the transactions. Lately, the best of these coins moved to PoS v3 and implemented a network of masternodes. These coins have a lot of the circulating supply retained inside the masternodes as a way to support the network and keep a stable inflation.

For instance, Diamond Coin has ~51% of the total existing coins locked in masternodes.

In PoS people are rewarded by keeping their coins staking inside their wallets, therefore it is only normal to have low trading volumes. That is the nature of the coin and it is a very good feature!

For regular staking, you don't need to keep you wallet open 24/7 because most PoS coins will have something called maturity. Example: MINT has a 20 day maturity period. This means that once you generate a new block by staking, your coins will only be ready to start competing for a new block 20 days after that. In the meantime you can keep your wallet closed. Then you will open your wallet on the 19th day, leave open to sync the blockchain, unlock it for minting, and wait for a new reward. Then repeat the process.

Some coins have longer maturity periods, others have shorter maturity periods. Some coins have super high return rates but that causes hyper inflation, constants dumping, price decrease and inevitable death.

Only if you run a PoS v3 masternode you'll need to keep your wallet open 24/7 to get the rewards.

A word of advice. Stay away from all the new scams sprouting like mushrooms and promising crazy returns:

If something appears to good to be true, it probably is!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
February 05, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.

So it is really working? If I buy  their tokens I can get some profit in near future? Or you are just advertising for their good?
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 05, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
Staking is just like depositing your money on bank. The real staking coin is only Dash, bitsend, zero coin, and another staking coin. Dont fall for coin which called their system is staking coin but in fact they are ponzi scheme. Another good staking coin will be launch is EON from exscudo and aurora token from idex / aura lab. It pumped really hard today to 9475 satoshi,now back to 7400. The normal price range for Pivx is aroud 8200-8600 sat. I think its a good privacy coin, dont see it losing its value. Im just going to leave my coins in the stake, i bought them at around 7000 anyway.
Here's how, actually this way is quite simple and easy and I guess everyone can do it. The trick is you have to buy a crypto that you believe the price will go up in the future. For example we take just an example that is definitely like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Buy if you have money, if you do not have money, you can collect by doing various jobs and offer various skills that you have. After that, you save the crypto you've collected in a long time. That's why the price of the crypto goes up, and when it gets high, you can sell and earn profits. But remember, do not use all your money to invest. You have to keep the main job and the savings.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
February 05, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
Staking is just like depositing your money on bank. The real staking coin is only Dash, bitsend, zero coin, and another staking coin. Dont fall for coin which called their system is staking coin but in fact they are ponzi scheme. Another good staking coin will be launch is EON from exscudo and aurora token from idex / aura lab.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
If you are interested in staking, you could chwcheck out stakeunited.com, i staked my pivx there and had some nice returns. Its trustworthy, the only thing to take in consideration is that once you deposit you cant withdraw your amount for 5 days. Good luck!

How much return you're getting currently? 

It depends on how much you put in. All the coins you deposit gets put in a pool with other Pivx holders and is staked, currently I have 90 Pivx and it has returned me 0.5 Pivx in 4 days . Right now Pivx stakes at every 30 hours and returns 20 Pivx with each stake. There are 230 people in the pool right now so if you put in a bigger Pivx amount you could stake around 3-4 Pivx in a week. There are other coins being stake aswell like Hold and Kb3. You can check it out here if you want: https://stakeunited.com/Dreday

Price of PIVX please?

The price of PIVX right now is 6.12 $ / 0.0006750 BTC

It seems very legit price! what's your " Speculation" for this coin?

It pumped really hard today to 9475 satoshi,now back to 7400. The normal price range for Pivx is aroud 8200-8600 sat. I think its a good privacy coin, dont see it losing its value. Im just going to leave my coins in the stake, i bought them at around 7000 anyway.
February 03, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
If you are interested in staking, you could chwcheck out stakeunited.com, i staked my pivx there and had some nice returns. Its trustworthy, the only thing to take in consideration is that once you deposit you cant withdraw your amount for 5 days. Good luck!

It depends on how much you put in. All the coins you deposit gets put in a pool with other Pivx holders and is staked, currently I have 90 Pivx and it has returned me 0.5 Pivx in 4 days . Right now Pivx stakes at every 30 hours and returns 20 Pivx with each stake. There are 230 people in the pool right now so if you put in a bigger Pivx amount you could stake around 3-4 Pivx in a week. There are other coins being stake aswell like Hold and Kb3. You can check it out here if you want: https://stakeunited.com/Dreday

Price of PIVX please?

It seems very legit price! what's your " Speculation" for this coin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
February 03, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
You should search for a coins that stakes good money every month. But it should not stake to much in a months because then the people are going to start selling faster and there is not so much room to grow in the future!
February 02, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Price of PIVX please?

February 02, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Price of PIVX please?
February 02, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

February 02, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

February 02, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
Staking is a good way to make decent income from a token one is investing in long term, Waves, stratis are two examples I know, but what I am working on this year is to set up some masternodes because the reward from them is better than staking coins in wallet.
February 02, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
Goa coin has 448.79% ROI - is very effective for staking now.
Only 1000 coins for masternode with price $3.9 for coin is the most advantageous opportunity today

Ohh Goa coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Goa is an Indian state and famous for beaches..
Profitability seems high as it were not deflated to zero.

But, Goa beach are flats i have visited there, one of the best place in India..  Cool Cool
Activity: 193
February 02, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
Goa coin has 448.79% ROI - is very effective for staking now.
Only 1000 coins for masternode with price $3.9 for coin is the most advantageous opportunity today

Ohh Goa coin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Goa is an Indian state and famous for beaches..
Profitability seems high as it were not deflated to zero.
February 02, 2018, 01:36:30 AM
is there a good list of staking coins like there are masternodes available online? wonder if its worth the gamble.

I am afraid with this gamble now Sad Bitcoin and altcoins price is going down and down
Pages:
Jump to: