Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 18. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 10:50:23 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
People here are joining bounty like signature campaign, twitter and facebook campaign, become a translator, make an article and many else you can do to make money in crypto. Just go to bounties section and you will find many ways to get tokens and of course you can sell it into money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
You can study more about this wide range of field in crypto hub, you can use your knowledge whether in writing, vlogs, reviews, graphics designing, programming and more. You can't just use it in crypto field but also in outside work of jobs.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
June 28, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Bounty campaign is where you accumulate tokens and then take profit when the price suits you. Trading will aid you to gain more profit by investing in potential tokens and holding it for a while then sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

It seems pretty much any other way. If your relationship is quite a lot in this industry, maybe you can apply for a job as bounty manager.
I do not know how to start it, but it seems to be another way to benefit from this field.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 10:46:16 PM
trading, I prefer trading than anything else
with trading I can find a separate technique in making decisions
and also a trader must be able to have a high sense of patience so as not to make a fatal mistake
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

If you have enough insight into this technology, you might be a blockchain consultant.
Some make research and issue a rating on the ongoing ico. I think a lot of space that we can still explore.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
At the moment it is very hard for the average person to make money in crypto. Everyone is getting hammered left right and center, but if you are good with trading and bounty work like translations or have a big video channel and you have many followers and subscribers then you can certainly make bank. Also accredited investors who can invest really early with great discounts in ICOS can earn heaps in a bull run or when those tokens or coins soar in value.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
You can become an opinion leader and promote coins through YouTube. Many companies are willing to pay big money to promote their coins. It's like a bounty, but much more complex and profitable.
Activity: 244
June 28, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
You can also use long-term investment which is now very effective and promising because now the market is being adjusted and it is not clear when to invest.
Activity: 181
June 27, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
Encryption, like stocks, is about buying at a low price and selling at a high price, so you can make stable money. Investment is long term, and you can't just see the immediate benefits.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 10:32:41 PM
There are many ways to invest in ICO, one is to join in the bounty signature campaign, and also if you have extra capital, you can invest in ICO. Find the good ICO don't be shy to ask a friend who know crypto and get some info on how to invest and how to know a good ICO.
Activity: 476
June 27, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

Aside from those, you need to possess some professional skills to get much more money from it. Like making websites or their whitepaper. Whenever I visit freelancing sites, there are so many jobs looking for devs and also marketing jobs that pays lucrative on ICO projects.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 08:45:00 PM
You can make money doing bounty campaigns as you are already doing.  You can browse around on the forum to see if there are any airdrops and apply to them but beware of the information you provide and avoid the ones you see that requests for your private keys on the form.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 08:39:49 PM
it's very easy to just invest in new crypto projects that have a future advise you Socratus
Activity: 94
June 27, 2018, 08:38:36 PM
You can also try to make pools for ICOs. It will help you to generate some profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 08:29:32 PM
You can try investing on ICO's. It's like buying a token for a cheap price before it hit the exchange. The only disadvantage is that it takes a while for you to receive the token  since they send it after the ICO ends. Please be advised that there are scam ICO's out there. So make sure to do some research before investing. There are a lot of ways to earn money on crypto but it all depends on your skill.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
I think the best way now is to maintain long-term investment, invest every time the market falls, buy more tokens, make more of their own holdings, and then hold them for a long time. This is a good way to invest in a bear market.
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 08:15:14 PM
For now, I think only those features alone can make money from crypto. Perhaps with the passage of time, crypto will continue to grow both from its features and from its results. So, while waiting for it to arrive, there is good we maximize it to explore the features that already exist today in order to maximize its results.
Activity: 486
June 27, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
To make money on the cryptocurrency market, you need to understand that market. There are many ways to make money, thanks to bounty, airdrop, even trade to make a profit, each form has different pros and cons. It is advisable for you to participate in the signature campaign if you do not have experience in the trade.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 07:42:44 PM
to make money from cryptocurrency you can by buying a mining tool and be a miner in some coin like altcoin or bitcoin, from that machine you can generate coin and someday if it has collected a lot you can sell it and make money.
Pages:
Jump to: